Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course rylan is back, yous didn’t think that fat bleep took her tree and the arch down did yous 😂😂😂. Someone said to her the other day about getting back with Ryan after all his posts, and she said I’m not speaking about my love life on social media, if he wasn’t back she would have addressed she was still single. But wee gay boy is back, he’s deleted his tiktok like the good wee boy he is, got that tree down, and the hair plaited… big heather giving her daughter in law recommendations on what to watch… what a bunch of Fanny’s!

trying to get Steven the sack, she’s a weirdo.And nana macaroni is the worst of them all.. she’s brought Pam vav and lilly all up to be just like her

Reactions: 19
It’s a gay day at PIP mansion. Peter Pan, always a boy, never a man is back. Pleat my hair like I’m one of your children Harley 🌈 👨🏻‍🦰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine your like 80 year old Nana on tiktok arguin with people on the comments 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dirty Diane being a mink has got to be in the next thread title. Any suggestions? #justiceforSteven

Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a gay day at PIP mansion. Peter Pan, always a boy, never a man is back. Pleat my hair like I’m one of your children Harley 🌈 👨🏻‍🦰
Imagine going back after all your pals slating your gf all over social media… the lying king!
honestly Jeremy Kyle wouldn’t even entertain these cunts 😂😂😂 what an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This pic was sent in our what’s app chat days ago and I missed it. Anyway, I just seen it and said to my friend “oh, did you get a new chair! Brown is a bit of a gamble with your colour scheme”. Imagine how much I laughed when she told me to look closer and I realised it was Vav’s arse 😂😂
This comment wins 2024 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yer nana is a mink pleated hair is stafs kink the gay boyfriend is back from the brink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But she doesn’t have either an amazing personality or a banging body 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s delusional and if that Rory Martin is into that trash then he’s getting removed from my follow list 🤣🤣🤣 thought he had a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You don't have a great personality though do ye beefy bake. So much for not spending as much time on tiktok you're addicted to the attention ya sad boot
---
Not long kicked the wet wipe out of her bed now desperate for another guy
Oh please god no, he’s a fine thing. Could have his pick ! Maybe they are connected through PR

Reactions: 5
Oh look , pulling out the woe is me content cause nasty nana is getting talked about

Get to Fuk staf !! You’ve managed to go to tasco so let’s not pretend life is so hard

So much for all this new start in January, posting content the day later my ass !

Reactions: 12
It’s the fact she spent the time setting the camera up in multiple places all over the house this morning but still never had time to put clothes on. Priorities eh 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nasty Nana started her pish. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Diane is a mink. Pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nasty Nana 😂😂😂😂😂

life 🥹 with the black and white video, sad music all cause she needs to put some shopping away and a frozen pizza in the oven 😂😂

• Haha
Is Big Vag shagging one of the male nurses on Cammy’s ward general knowledge? I only heard about that today.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Diane, Pam and Steph are three generations of auld slappers whose men never stood by them. Each man probably walked out on them because they are all poisonous bleeping witches. How would Pam like to be reported to the care commission or the SCA! They can do what they want without answering to it but no one else can.
---
Is Big Vag shagging one of the male nurses on Cammy’s ward general knowledge? I only heard about that today.
Most likely answer is does a bear tit in the woods 😂 She’s shagged everyone else so she probably has. But she’s not as lean as she used to be and it takes a lot of work for her to spread those big, swollen legs 😂
---
Her bottom half is so big her arse and vag are eating
Dirty Diane being a mink has got to be in the next thread title. Any suggestions? #justiceforSteven

Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink.
Dirty Diane the Aberdeen mink! Her knickers were doon as soon as the men winked 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gal don’t drink but has 2 bottles of booze in da fridge…

also been to McDonald’s… how’s the healthy eating gal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.