Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The threatening suicide vid has been dirty deleted.
Just seen she’s deleted it, didn’t get the reaction she wanted so took it down, she really is something else. I noticed last night that the person who said they would find another job and wouldn’t do that to themselves or their kids had over 800 heart reactions and she deleted the comment last night, unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Disgusting behaviour, but I believe a lot of Huns weren’t amused. She’s probably got something to sell or baby Rylans coming over and she wants to post about how Bliddy Happy she is Guys!! So would then look like even more of an hole having baited suicide not even a full 24 hours earlier.

Reactions: 4
Just seen she’s deleted it, didn’t get the reaction she wanted so took it down, she really is something else. I noticed last night that the person who said they would find another job and wouldn’t do that to themselves or their kids had over 800 heart reactions and she deleted the comment last night, unbelievable
Another example of why she put that video up, for all her silly huns to run & tell her how amazing she is & she can’t go any where. There was quite a few people in the comments saying the same thing, walk away if it is so bad & kids mean more than an app. But thats not what she wants to hear. She has no intention of going anywhere, she is too narcissistic for that.

Reactions: 9
Another example of why she put that video up, for all her silly huns to run & tell her how amazing she is & she can’t go any where. There was quite a few people in the comments saying the same thing, walk away if it is so bad & kids mean more than an app. But thats not what she wants to hear. She has no intention of going anywhere, she is too narcissistic for that.
100 percent. She commented on a video that her trolls will never stop her posting. That’s great because either will we Staf. We will always be here to expose your lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Disgusting behaviour, but I believe a lot of Huns weren’t amused. She’s probably got something to sell or baby Rylans coming over and she wants to post about how Bliddy Happy she is Guys!! So would then look like even more of an hole having baited suicide not even a full 24 hours earlier.
Never stopped her carrying on as normal when she put that video up with the crocodile tears of being harassed/stalked/getting on a plane on the Friday to then heading to Manchester happy as larry on the Saturday because she was off to see the weekend as it was planned for ages but would have been on a plane the day before going somewhere 🥴 see when you think of all the tit she has done/said its like something out a film.

Reactions: 8
Dunno if this has been posted yet but I’m not surprised
This reads to me like its someone who had a relationship with her I’m convinced this is from Petr. There was another comment from the tea page on another post but i can’t find it now saying how much she has affected his MH with her lies on the videos she posted for months about him.

Reactions: 6
This reads to me like its someone who had a relationship with her I’m convinced this is from Petr. There was another comment from the tea page on another post but i can’t find it now saying how much she has affected his MH with her lies on the videos she posted for months about him.
For a while the videos about Petr were constant. Disgusting things she was saying about him, the way he treated Lily etc but at the same time greeting to get him back and begging to go on days out and holidays with him. Which he refused. She would take him back in a minute. I hope he finds true happiness with a nice, normal woman.

Reactions: 10
Jesus, really? Unbelievable. You just know she'll be sitting working out how she can try to manipulate the situation. Wee Harley will be speeding up the road in his Audi A1 once he finishes his apprentice joiner shift to pleat her hair for #mygirl #theone #couplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She also told one of the 900 step daddy’s that she didn’t want a baby and he said he didn’t, ended up pregnant, was in hospital miscarrying and when he went to the house to get stuff for her he found ovulation tests everywhere so she’d purposely planned to trap him.
Accused Petr of being controlling, apparently didn’t like Lily and didn’t speak to her in her own home but Steph still kept him around.
Had Max travelling and in bed with Churchy after knowing him for 2 minutes before he called her vanilla and a pillow princess so there’s another person she hasn’t safeguarded her child around.
Could be here all day with the endless story’s of her 🤣 she’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever come across on the app
WHAT THE duck

Reactions: 3
GRWM video….she is too bleeping predictable 😂 nothing to see here…..disgusting individual #suicidebaiting

She says in a video that her second husband nearly died too? Is anything known about that?

Reactions: 2
For a while the videos about Petr were constant. Disgusting things she was saying about him, the way he treated Lily etc but at the same time greeting to get him back and begging to go on days out and holidays with him. Which he refused. She would take him back in a minute. I hope he finds true happiness with a nice, normal woman.
She went as far as to say he wouldn't allow her to have the heating on . His parents were not accepting of her as she is curvy and then on lives have said many a times they do not accept max's disabilities even though they're both doctors. I questioned this once on her live . I specifically remember her saying his dad is a surgeon and knows nothing about autism or cerebral palsy . 🫣

Reactions: 5
She went as far as to say he wouldn't allow her to have the heating on . His parents were not accepting of her as she is curvy and then on lives have said many a times they do not accept max's disabilities even though they're both doctors. I questioned this once on her live . I specifically remember her saying his dad is a surgeon and knows nothing about autism or cerebral palsy . 🫣
Big bad large & in charge who can’t string a sentence together knows all there is about them i bet 🤥 she is that knowledgeable but the asn scotland group don’t want anything to do with her 😏

Reactions: 7
His parents were not accepting of her as they seen exactly what she was. They must have had the flags out when Petr left her.

Holy fuckballs!! I thought it was Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas there but it’s only Vav without her 8 layers of Bperfect polyfilla 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy fuckballs!! I thought it was Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas there but it’s only Vav without her 8 layers of Bperfect polyfilla 😂
I cannot believe she posted that. They eyebrows 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 no suicide baiting today Vav?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.