Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed we're flooded with Max videos today, similar to when Katie Price gets caught doing something dodgy Harvey's wheeled out or the old maw and her tubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is churchyrants still on TikTok? I can’t find him? Just wondering if he’s through his 2p into this shitfest!

Reactions: 2
“Come feed the ducks with us” because god forbid you do anything with your child without filming it, absolute crank!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is churchyrants still on TikTok? I can’t find him? Just wondering if he’s through his 2p into this shitfest!
No. I heard he got a bird and came off. Saved his best rant for last. #vanillavavron #pillowprincess

Reactions: 9
I've noticed we're flooded with Max videos today, similar to when Katie Price gets caught doing something dodgy Harvey's wheeled out or the old maw and her tubes.
I just came over to say the exact same thing she’s soooo predictable. It’s just a cycle that goes round and round, bad witch super star, look at me I’m so happy, gets cockier and cockier then gets taken down a peg or two then it’s greeting about bullying and trolling, mental health, full on breakdown or posting or saying something she shouldn’t on social media cause she can’t control her temper, then goes quiet for half a day, rolls out max, back to normal then the cycle starts again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just came over to say the exact same thing she’s soooo predictable. It’s just a cycle that goes round and round, bad witch super star, look at me I’m so happy, gets cockier and cockier then gets taken down a peg or two then it’s greeting about bullying and trolling, mental health, full on breakdown or posting or saying something she shouldn’t on social media cause she can’t control her temper, then goes quiet for half a day, rolls out max, back to normal then the cycle starts again!!
Rolling out Max for the day before Baby Rylan appears back and she’s so bliddy happy guys.

Reactions: 8
You can hear max in the background, I presume . But she's claimed she stayed at her mums on a whim any autism parent we don't d
It’s so rank to use someone else’s mascara maybe it’s just me but no
i know you would just go home and quickly get ready. How did she deal with max and his personal care .

Reactions: 5
She went as far as to say he wouldn't allow her to have the heating on . His parents were not accepting of her as she is curvy and then on lives have said many a times they do not accept max's disabilities even though they're both doctors. I questioned this once on her live . I specifically remember her saying his dad is a surgeon and knows nothing about autism or cerebral palsy . 🫣
But then made a video saying they didn’t approve because she was a hairdresser and had been married before, she can’t keep up with her lies!

Reactions: 6
Her 3 posts today aren’t working though really, all low views, low likes and around 40 comments. We all see you Vav and apart from the approx 50-100 loyal huns who are either as bad as you is if they can see there’s an issue or are completely brainwashed by you the rest of your following 366k see what you’re about. The good thing now a days is that we know soooo much more about narcissistic behaviour and traits and it talked about so much on tik tok that it’s extremely easy to cotton on to this kind of behaviour, and that is exactly what’s happening here!!
kerri romas the same her engagement likes and comments are on the floor, folks finally sick of these lassies who have no decent content and think they’re superstars or something!!

• Heart
Big suicide sally has cleared up all her mess from yesterday, nothing to see here guys back to normal… that video did not go as planned for her, basically EVERYONE in her comments told her to step away for her kids & she thought they three Aberdeen girls would have been scared (you know incase she did do sownthing and they felt guilty) but it it back fired as all three stood their ground and called her out…. AGAIN! Suicide baiting is no ok staff 😏

• Heart
GRWM video….she is too bleeping predictable 😂 nothing to see here…..disgusting individual #suicidebaiting
GRWM clown edition.. wtf to that makeup
Also thought she wasn’t gonna show her kids as much ???

• Haha
Big suicide sally has cleared up all her mess from yesterday, nothing to see here guys back to normal… that video did not go as planned for her, basically EVERYONE in her comments told her to step away for her kids & she thought they three Aberdeen girls would have been scared (you know incase she did do sownthing and they felt guilty) but it it back fired as all three stood their ground and called her out…. AGAIN! Suicide baiting is no ok staff 😏
Spot on and she expected these lassies to get so much hate they’d effectively be “cancelled” for making poor me Vav suicidal. They all came back with fantastic clap backs that were genuine and from the heart, something Vav had not expected one bit. I see MattP also has a tik tok today and in his comments he’s saying that a creator went too far yesterday, defo speaking about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.