Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her boy could speak he would not be saying that
He would be saying “another daddy !?!” And “stop giving me Nutella “
Always trying to put words in people’s mouth aint you staff
Obv didn’t listen to Rylan when he said about not putting his kid up but I guess max is her cash cow

Vile

Reactions: 12
Agree!! I'm a very private person and my son is on my Facebook profile pic but apart from that nothing else is online
Most decent parents safeguard their children especially online.
She just exploits hers and what’s worse she exploits the one who can’t actually properly communicate the most. She is revolting.

Reactions: 9
Its quite worrying that Lily is finding these pages & commenting on them. No safeguarding again!
Doubt it’s Lily tbh, probably the black widow on her account. Lilys account is probably one of her burners

Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise more Max content, stick him under a tree whilst he looks totally lost to pull on the heart strings of the huns and exploit him to get her out of a bad situation. She’s sick in the head

Reactions: 10
She is a bleeping crank! Exploiting her vulnerable child because she is an absolute bleep!

Reactions: 9
She is a bleeping crank! Exploiting her vulnerable child because she is an absolute bleep!
She is one twisted cookie. She’s exploiting that wee boy once again as it was exploiting him in the first instance that gained her followers along with the ones she bought

Reactions: 6
I know it’s awful look at his wee face, she’s a disgrace of a mother, if I was Petr I’d be raging with that tt poor wee souls no idea what’s going on and looks so sad. As a mother isn’t it worry when adults comment saying how delighted they are to see your child. I’ve a Facebook that’s private and I post my children on it but if a stranger came up to me and said they missed seeing my kids on fb or they were so happy to see them back on fb I’d honestly run to the police. These creators need to take a good long hard look at themselves. Even the likes of gormless Aimee and idiot Roma keep their kids to a minimum, hell rylan was just on the other week saying he’s pulled his daughter back, basically for safety reasons. Lily doesn’t want to be on her mums TikTok cause that’s what she’s choosing but What about poor Max who has no say or choice who’s keeping him safe and off social media. Don’t know about you all but I think that tt tonight is the saddest I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it’s awful look at his wee face, she’s a disgrace of a mother, if I was Petr I’d be raging with that tt poor wee souls no idea what’s going on and looks so sad. As a mother isn’t it worry when adults comment saying how delighted they are to see your child. I’ve a Facebook that’s private and I post my children on it but if a stranger came up to me and said they missed seeing my kids on fb or they were so happy to see them back on fb I’d honestly run to the police. These creators need to take a good long hard look at themselves. Even the likes of gormless Aimee and idiot Roma keep their kids to a minimum, hell rylan was just on the other week saying he’s pulled his daughter back, basically for safety reasons. Lily doesn’t want to be on her mums TikTok cause that’s what she’s choosing but What about poor Max who has no say or choice who’s keeping him safe and off social media. Don’t know about you all but I think that tt tonight is the saddest I’ve seen.
I agree 100 percent but I think Rylan/Steve has been told by N’s mum not to share her on her mad Stafs content.

Reactions: 8
I agree 100 percent but I think Rylan/Steve has been told by N’s mum not to share her on her mad Stafs content.
I don’t doubt it I bet they both had plans to use both of the kids for blended family content but the wee girls mum is obviously a proper mum and put her foot down.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t doubt it I bet they both had plans to use both of the kids for blended family content but the wee girls mum is obviously a proper mum and put her foot down.
Thank God, you wouldn’t want your child anywhere near HER mostly or her poisonous circus.

Reactions: 6
Thought she was pulling max and that back? Sympathy and to try round the autism mums back in again after yesterdays tit show

Reactions: 3
That video of Max has just broken my heart
What sick vile mother would do that to their child
Using him to gain sympathy
Really upset me
He looks so sad 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.