Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been blocked by the divvy witch,i didnt even say anything bad
if you are not blowing smoke up her fat arse then she isn’t interested.

Wonder what personality we will be getting for the morning video tomorrow 🥴

Reactions: 7
if you are not blowing smoke up her fat arse then she isn’t interested.

Wonder what personality we will be getting for the morning video tomorrow 🥴
all I said was she should do whats best for her and her kid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg there’s another Scottish lass who I’ve never seen before popped up on my FYP calling out Vavs BS. They’re all coming out to play now. Her suicide post hasn’t went down well at all

Reactions: 8
That Kirsty who does the “Stand with Kyle Now” campaign because her son suffers really badly with his MH has put a video up about who is in the ASN reform Scotland team & no mention of Staf, is this another group of girls who have seen the true her? Some of them showed up to bPurfect to support her so if a fall out has happened then it must have been recent.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To be a good liar you need a good memory. What kind of a nutter starts waving at people they don't know? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
👋 👋 👋 👋 🤣🤣 this kind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Guys, I'm sorry to do this but I cba reading from the beginning on threads 🤣 did VAV lose her husband? I'm trying to make sense of things, i know she is unhinged like the UKs Cousin IT ( aka aimless) but can someone just give me bullet points of some info 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I think that HAHM is an annoying attention seeker anaw. I see she's plugging them bodysuits, her and Beefy are two cheeks of the same not size 10 arse.
Honestly I feel the same about that ranting ma pain in the arse. I cannot abide her. In my opinion shes got nothing to create content about shes trying to be the kerri roma of inverurie if thats where shes from - im sure it is. I haven't watched the hahm I must go check her out. However from reading posts of hahm here her and the ranting ma are as bad as steph with their call outs and clap backs like give it a rest your all mum's grow up. I would be bloody mortified if my mum and other mums were calling each other out with stupid clap back music videos, they would be the talk of the school drop offs! I certainly wouldn't let my child hang with any of their kids, imagine they fell out you would be the next person on their tiktok feeds #mortifying. Anyway better go get my bairn ready for school 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
👋 👋 👋 👋 🤣🤣 this kind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Guys, I'm sorry to do this but I cba reading from the beginning on threads 🤣 did VAV lose her husband? I'm trying to make sense of things, i know she is unhinged like the UKs Cousin IT ( aka aimless) but can someone just give me bullet points of some info 🤣🤣
Il try my best
So she was pregnant with Lilly but tried to pin her on the bf she was with at the time, they split up and she tells the real baby daddy!
Lilly’s had loads of step daddies in between
Starts dating cammy (they where only in their 20’s) he becomes ill and she asks him to marry her, she then does what she does now and try’s to get fame off the back of it, campaign to raise awareness for Steph (sorry I mean cancer) and raise money for trips to Disney land etc for Lilly (sorry her dying husband) all over the local press and I don’t think his family where to pleased… also took all his money as it went to her as she was his ‘wife’ when he passed she didn’t put mum brother etc on his grave stone… just step dad to Lilly (only been together a short time) and wife of STEPHANIE (yes the Steph was massive and in big capital letters) then as soon he he passed she slept with his best friend… lovely girl 😂

• Wow
Il try my best
So she was pregnant with Lilly but tried to pin her on the bf she was with at the time, they split up and she tells the real baby daddy!
Lilly’s had loads of step daddies in between
Starts dating cammy (they where only in their 20’s) he becomes ill and she asks him to marry her, she then does what she does now and try’s to get fame off the back of it, campaign to raise awareness for Steph (sorry I mean cancer) and raise money for trips to Disney land etc for Lilly (sorry her dying husband) all over the local press and I don’t think his family where to pleased… also took all his money as it went to her as she was his ‘wife’ when he passed she didn’t put mum brother etc on his grave stone… just step dad to Lilly (only been together a short time) and wife of STEPHANIE (yes the Steph was massive and in big capital letters) then as soon he he passed she slept with his best friend… lovely girl 😂
Wow , Jesus!! Ruthless cow! That's shocking! I thought it was bad but that's low

Thank you xx

Reactions: 6
Wow , Jesus!! Ruthless cow! That's shocking! I thought it was bad but that's low

Thank you xx
Oh it gets worse though...

Since all this sun article came out other folk have been coming out and telling their own stories. Including her poor husbands brother. By all accounts her first husband was already ill when they met and it's been suggested she was having it off with his "best pal" while he was still alive, bless him.

Think that was in the thread before last. There's loads of screenshots.

Sounds like she's been a horrible conniving cow since her school days, and sounds like it's learned behaviour from her mad mother.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The only reason she's suicide baiting is because more and more people have cottoned on to the fact she's a nasty piece of work and she cannot handle being called out, if she actually owned her mistakes and put her hands up and said she's sorry and she took accountability she would not get half as much backlash as she doesm

Reactions: 9
The only reason she's suicide baiting is because more and more people have cottoned on to the fact she's a nasty piece of work and she cannot handle being called out, if she actually owned her mistakes and put her hands up and said she's sorry and she took accountability she would not get half as much backlash as she doesm
‘Suicide baiting’ that just sums up her behaviour yesterday perfectly. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh it gets worse though...

Since all this sun article came out other folk have been coming out and telling their own stories. Including her poor husbands brother. By all accounts her first husband was already ill when they met and it's been suggested she was having it off with his "best pal" while he was still alive, bless him.

Think that was in the thread before last. There's loads of screenshots.

Sounds like she's been a horrible conniving cow since her school days, and sounds like it's learned behaviour from her mad mother.
Oh wow, I'll have to have a read and stop being lazy 🤣

That's sick though, what sort of person does that. Its blown my mind

Thanks for the info, I think the majority of people on tik tok are absolutely messed up in the head and should not be allowed platforms, the world is already a messed up crazy place without these preaching to our children x

Reactions: 11

Thank you xx
I have prob missed out so much!
his poor mum and family have there own place to go as they don’t visit his grave stone. How heartbreaking for them. She basically turned his time in hospital into a whole media circus, like she does with everything now. It’s also just came out that she didn’t let his mum and that into the room as he passed.
the sun shared oneof her tiktoks last months and the whole of Aberdeen came out in force with their own Facebook profiles calling her out, a girl who she had bullied through school etc, and the brother of cammy didn’t hold back either.. then her mum was arguing back with everyone in the comments… she was even arguing back with his brother (how sad)

• Sad
I have prob missed out so much!
his poor mum and family have there own place to go as they don’t visit his grave stone. How heartbreaking for them. She basically turned his time in hospital into a whole media circus, like she does with everything now. It’s also just came out that she didn’t let his mum and that into the room as he passed.
the sun shared oneof her tiktoks last months and the whole of Aberdeen came out in force with their own Facebook profiles calling her out, a girl who she had bullied through school etc, and the brother of cammy didn’t hold back either.. then her mum was arguing back with everyone in the comments… she was even arguing back with his brother (how sad)
Didn't let his family in the room? 😔 that's disgusting and I'm glad everything is coming to the surface of what she is, karma is a bi##ch!! I hope she feels as tit as his family did at that awful time x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.