Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you think he really can’t stand liars? 😂 no but he is spot on, he usually is when he is calling these morons out.
Wasn’t long ago when Vav thought she was untouchable she was away ‘defending’ her pal Aimee in his comments. Look at how the tables have turned Vav. Your true colours are well and truly out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t long ago when Vav thought she was untouchable she was away ‘defending’ her pal Aimee in his comments. Look at how the tables have turned Vav. Your true colours are well and truly out.
i remember that 😂and remember it was all Aimee’s trolls that were causing her grief….little did she know it wasn’t trolls waiting in the wings for her, it was real people who had the displeasure of actually knowing her. Wonder where the “Aberdeen girls showing love” were yesterday 😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
AND …….. the story restarts again she like a bloody roundabout
Folk are now getting off the roundabout as they are clearly starting to see how seriously unhinged she is.
so our pops Wee Man again to try and get her likes pushed back up. I feel bad for that wee boy the amount of people she doesn’t know who have save videos of a wee boy they don’t know is far from normal behaviour ! She needs to do better and stop abusing her son in this way

Reactions: 9
i remember that 😂and remember it was all Aimee’s trolls that were causing her grief….little did she know it wasn’t trolls waiting in the wings for her, it was real people who had the displeasure of actually knowing her. Wonder where the “Aberdeen girls showing love” were yesterday 😏😂
I can’t be friends with you because of your Trolls. Mic Drop 🎤 🎤 #yadayadayadayada

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mind she was in Kerri romas comments all the time arguing with people that was saying anything to Kerri… not one bleep has came forward to even attempt to stick up for her

In fact sorry forgot about mad pam and nana macaroni 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t stop going back to that video from yesterday about Rylan saying smash to everything she tries on and she is acting like he is to the side of her with that horrendous filter on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There really should be some sort of law and safe guarding for children to be used on social media when the parent is receiving payment for it.
He is effectively a child (pawn) actor being wheeled out whenever she needs to redeem herself.
It’s disgusting as a mother of two I could never abuse my children like that. They would hate me, if not now then when they are older and look back on their childhoods.

I hope she makes enough to fund the years of therapy they are going to need due to her ace parenting.

Also think both dads are scum too for allowing it to happen. But they probably can’t be assed with the grief she’d give them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There really should be some sort of law and safe guarding for children to be used on social media when the parent is receiving payment for it.
He is effectively a child (pawn) actor being wheeled out whenever she needs to redeem herself.
It’s disgusting as a mother of two I could never abuse my children like that. They would hate me, if not now then when they are older and look back on their childhoods.

I hope she makes enough to fund the years of therapy they are going to need due to her ace parenting.

Also think both dads are scum too for allowing it to happen. But they probably can’t be assed with the grief she’d give them.
Agree!! I'm a very private person and my son is on my Facebook profile pic but apart from that nothing else is online

Reactions: 6
That yup page has just came up on my page and have been posting stuff yesterday… a msg from mad pam and Lilly’s in the comments.. then Iv just noticed they have posted my thing yesterday about peaches asking staff if she was a troll or was that her opinion… I would just like to say in my defence that page isn’t me lol! They are obv taken stuff from here then re posting on these tiktok accounts…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, is she trying to insinuate that she was on some type of “care watch” that she let everyone know she stayed at her mums last night. She needs to stop being so greedy and putting money first and give the TikTok up. And I see showing less of Max lasted long then.

That yup page has just came up on my page and have been posting stuff yesterday… a msg from mad pam and Lilly’s in the comments.. then Iv just noticed they have posted my thing yesterday about peaches asking staff if she was a troll or was that her opinion… I would just like to say in my defence that page isn’t me lol! They are obv taken stuff from here then re posting on these tiktok accounts…
What page

Reactions: 1
Its quite worrying that Lily is finding these pages & commenting on them. No safeguarding again!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.