Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Why is she so fkn dramatic, that last video 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get secondhand embarrassment for her.
Her delusional grandiosity beggars belief, she’s definitely not right in the []
Did she say baby Rylan, video me so I can do something inspirational while looking at the that London river, what it called yeah, the Tems 😂Wrong the pair of them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s definitely bricking it, come for us Steph, but you’ll be disappointed as we don’t post outside tattle, If I were you I’d definitely look closer to home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Imagine seeing those 2 bangers in the airport 🙈🙈 ok hold your wine, now fist pump and laugh.... laugh Ryland I said laugh!!!!
Hahahahaha pretend it's so funny hahaha
Perfect, let's get that straight on tiktok
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Cringe!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’ve reported it for self harm/suicide. Imagine being such an egotistical maniac you would threaten suicide infront of your child rather than own your shit.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
To be fair to us all here none of us would ever phone social services or anyone else for that matter! I wouldn’t because to be honest i don’t care enough. But, these “content creators” have to take responsibility knowing that the nature of their job means things like this will happen if they parade their kids about in social media. It’s a dark dark world that of the WWW. And, the call to the care inspectorate stemmed from The Sun article. The person clearly said to Pam they were going to do it.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I cannot wait to this London trip. Wee Rylan is going to look even more ridiculous than usual compared to Aimee’s man who is defo Vavs type. They will have nothing in common, big z Dave 2 and wee Rylan. Aimee’s revenge for the pink dress. Big Vav is going to feel like his auld maw.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why’s mad Pam saying the group is on? The community centre has said it is off. Shameful scenes. Where are all the resources Stef and Pam? Hopefully not being used for Mad Pams childminding service? Oooooh Dear!!!! Enjoy your new week Staf. Fan me off, I’m hot hot hot

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Steph stop the Pinterest quotes it doesn’t make you a nice person and excuse your dickish behaviour

Also no one wants what you have doll. NO ONE IS JEALOUS….. FACT
The only time she'll have something holy inside her is if she finds a victim in the shape of a priest

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
Her Go Puff video says Paid Partnership at the bottom, is that new?
Yes that is new. She didn’t have it on before. After clapping back saying it wasn’t paid she’s now got it on as a paid partnership…. What a twat. Yet again reading her for how to run her page

• Haha

Niamh77*

VIP Member
This thread and Aimless thread are literally getting me through at the moment 😂😂😂
Been poorly and stressed recently and these are just comedy gold ! Just the tonic I need!
Thank you to you all ❤

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
As a person who has also experienced suicide, (my step father) and I was one of the people who found him. Hearing her say that is as low as you can get, I’ve found out since most suicidal people do not talk about it, they are internally tortured but hide it well, that is why most people say when a family member or friend does end their life, they say they had no idea they were at that point.
She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Right now as me and @Rolandtherat know crabbit chops isn't a fan of my tattle habit however the big man of crabbit chops, all 6 ft 3 of him said that the boxing is pish this wkend as its not even the original fight folk and also that wee man is gay 😂😂😂😂crabbit chops has spoken folks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
More details about her cheating on Cammy whilst he was alive are coming apparently. There’s a comment on that page that says she kept Cammys parents out the room when he died….because it’s always to be about Vav. Honestly I don’t know how Cammys family have stayed so dignified for so long with this witch.

• Wow
  • Sad

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Only wears jewellery from Stag and Bear.

Tomm must have started asking her to pay did they?

Also I said it before and I'll say it again. No fuckong chance all those aberdeen gal comments are real. She's trying to rewrite history and change the narrative.

Shame that smart womEn can see through that idiot womAn then isn't it.

(Also I swear she makes that mistake every flipping time on purpose). Acting dumb ain't cute Vav. Educate yourself.

• Heart