Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
“Whos really winning”

well not you doll because you are out at the boxing & STILL scrolling Tattle 😆
Hahahah. In a box at the boxing with your gay boyfriend who has no clue what’s going on, he looks half cut the wee lamb. clearly a ‘one can Dan’, you’re still on Tattle big Vav. #yadayada

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve not posted here but lurked a little on last couple of threads.

I’m certain I saw these two walking down Union St today. It was the brown leggings I noticed.

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
I blocked her because I had enough seeing her face on my fyp. Just unblocked her to have a nose as curiosity got the better of me after reading tattle... The video of them on the airport fake laughing then kissing and more fake laughter is the most tragic thing I’ve seen all week, and I’ve been watching the news. I wonder if any part of their relationship is genuine at all. It does make me feel pretty smug about my relationship though. #wifematerial #whenyouknowyouknow #couplegoals

ps halfhippie’s husband 🥵

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I don’t often comment in vavs threads but just had to come on to say 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 that latest video where he looks at her and licks around his top lip and she starts kissing him like he’s getting her all horny!! Jesus is nothing private?! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Bella7519

Chatty Member
She posted they almost missed the flight as they were so lost in time hahaha aberdeen airport is tiny hahah there’s no way they all most missed the flight haha him running to the gate and leaving her in the loo whole gate area is about as long as a football pitch.

I just find her so aggressive in all her videos

• Haha
After seeing Aimee’s man be exposed I’m surprised Vav wants to meet up with them, Rylan next to Dave will actually look like a primary school kid who’s going uniform shopping next week

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
The only reason she's suicide baiting is because more and more people have cottoned on to the fact she's a nasty piece of work and she cannot handle being called out, if she actually owned her mistakes and put her hands up and said she's sorry and she took accountability she would not get half as much backlash as she doesm
‘Suicide baiting’ that just sums up her behaviour yesterday perfectly. 👏🏻

• Heart

SwishSwing

VIP Member
SO MANY COMMENTS for "aberdeen girl here".

Bollocks.

Also contradiction central in her video about knowing them "don't know them" two seconds later "I've given them advice".

WRITE YOUR LIES DOWN VAV. COME ON NOW.

Reactions: 15

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’s openly admitted to posting these videos to make people watch them and see how happy she is 🤣🤣🤣 she’s OBSESSED with other people thinking she’s happy. When in reality everyone is laughing at her. And fuck off mad Diane, nobody gives a shit about you or your love life ya mad old crank.

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m just here for the bants. Could nae give a shite about anything else 😂

I can’t get over the size of that arse!!

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
No surprise there’s this kind of poor me tik tok up this morning. Tbh folk that contact social services are off their heads yeah she’s a shit mum but she’s not neglecting her kids where social services need to be contacted so those folk need to get a grip. As for contacting the hotel, I personally couldn’t be assed, she doesn’t feature in my life other than a wee scroll on tik tok and over here and comment about her shitty behaviour and have a bit of a laugh so to go out your way to contact a hotel is pretty sad however what I would say I’d be raging if I was sitting in a spa or having my breakfast or out shopping and I was in one of her tik toks, she might be okay having her face plastered over tt im certainly not so she needs to put the phone away in certain situations.
as for Rylans mum she needs to get a grip, no sane mother would be comfortable about the speed their relationship is moving, it’s all so false and surely watching the tts she must see that she’s starting to talk down to him, cut over him, take the piss of him and boss him about all within a few weeks of meeting, fast forward a few months and her behaviour will get worse. Heather if you’re reading take your head Out your ass, forget the excitement of your son being tik tok famous, be a mum and see what she’s really like. Stop commenting feeding into her victim poor me mentality. Go back a few threads and read about the Sun comments, they can’t all be wrong now can they Heather?

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
That’s it exactly. Most people now realise what she is. The fact she is so triggered people are sending emails to hotels and brands etc amuses me greatly. It’s our new hobby Staf. Buckle up, this content excites me. Fan me off, I’m hot, hot, hot.

• Haha
  • Heart