Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Never in my life have I had to try and convince someone my other half is straight. I know someone who did do that though and she caught her lad sucking off another bloke 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it’s a tattler either. I can only speak for myself but sharing an opinion about her on here is the most energy/effort she’ll get from me. I’m not interested in contacting anyone about her or what she’s doing. I may not agree with things she says/does but I don’t think her kids are in imminent danger and that’s the only time I’d consider doing something like contacting SS. I think she needs to look closer to home for the ones that are doing that. We like to stay in our ain lane over here.

Reactions: 18

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
It’s all so cringey. My husband would think I’d lost my mind if I said “let’s film us kissing, I’ll laugh you smile, I’ll look down you gaze at me” then we can change it to black and white then add some inspirational love tunes over it.

🤦🏻‍♀️have they never heard of spontaneity, it’s all so fake.
I truly think vag knows he’s 🌈 and it’s probably a publicity thing. As her content is crap so she need new stuff.
She probably said to Rylan, do you want to be TikTok famous, I need frash content and you need more followers, I’ll be your beard and you’ll be popular.

• Haha
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Oh 🤮 the way he came behind her and said hi. Honestly he’s on the rainbow bus.
And Steph you can say “hes definitely straight 😉
But let me tell you something, my friend was married to a man for 15 years they had two kids, they had sex regularly, but guess what? He now lives with a man, he was always gay. So just
because he’s slipping you the 🍆 does not a straight guy make. There are bisexuals you know, plus it’s amazing what will make a man hard, especially money and clout, wise up you fat arsed troglodyte, you suit his agenda, and he suits yours.

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
The darkest place of her life last week !! Wtf last week !! So not when your husband sadly lost his battle !

she is such a narcissist Fuk ! Of course the darkest place to her is when it’s about her , when she is called out for her lies !
What a cow
Ps no one wants you kissing them

• Heart

ololo

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for her kids, especially the older one. She’s commented on Steph’s videos before so we all know she sees them. I can’t imagine the effect it would have on me as an adult if my mum posted such a video, let alone as a teenager 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
She can absolutely STFU on suicide 🤬
What about the girl at school she bullied horrendously who struggled every single day to keep going. What about the ex whose life she tried to destroy with false allegations that cost him his job.
I know far too many people who have taken their own lives and not once did any of them suggest they were going to do it, they went about life as normal up until the minute they ended it all.

• Sad
  • Heart

here4bants!

VIP Member
Now she’s saying the comment is damaging

Know what’s damaging Steph

You claiming to be a size 10
What you done to C and his family
Introducing yet another man to your kids after a mear 2 weeks
All the lies you spout on tik tok
Saying Pete wicks took drugs
Calling Aimee a slob then saying you couldn’t be pals with her
How you speak to people

Your behaviour is damaging so look in the mirror

• Heart

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
They will have one of they wee baby slings for wee river Rylan, all three of them taken shots each carrying him about london cause his wee legs will be sore! Then big vav will have him up on her shoulders to get a view of the fight

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
You tricias has ended me tonight 😂😂😂 I can't stop picturing Rylan in his combats being swung about on a trunki attached to large n in charge with a chain round the waist thundering about the airport like a rhino 😂😂😂 no more drinks for me 😂
---
Can I also add if my man went to the bar n got himself a rose wine I would chib him with his wine glass
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
My husband had a friend who would talk about about suicide every time things weren’t going his way or if he wasn’t the centre of attention. The last time he did it I called 999. I told my husband that he was either genuinely suicidal and needed urgent help or he was lying for attention and needed to see that actions have consequences. The emergency services went to his home and he was admitted to hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was released the following day. He never did it again.

• Heart