Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
New thread for the Beefy Black Widow from Northfield. Thanks to @Rolandtherat for the title.
---
Rylan Rides the Hotel Inspector.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 deed 💀☠
---
I've no had a thread title In bloody ages so I'd like to take this opportunity tae thank my maw and da for pumpin and giving birth tae this leg end my husband for putting up way me tapping away sending emails and my weans for letting me sit with a coffee and tattle in peace but most of all I'd like to thank big beefy BV vag vav, without you this thread suggestion would never have happened 🍻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ZedsDead

VIP Member
'My bf bats for the other team,
Never mind, he makes my kitchen gleam!'

#newthreadsuggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

button moon

VIP Member
I recently took 2 overdoses and am in hospital.. not attention seeking in the slightest . Lowest of low using that as a “ clap back”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Well done you for calling her out!
---

Oh love🥹 I've been there! Just know we are all behind you and I really hope you're okay and get the support you need ♥
A few people here will know that I had to sit at my teenage daughters bedside after she had a suicide attempt not so long ago so someone throwing suicide around just because they are getting called out for their bullshit irks me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Away for the weekend and still reading tattle i see 🤭
---
He is as educated as her, look at the way the daft moron has spelt Thames 🥴😂 she said they fell asleep in the taxi from the airport but wee Rylan was filming in the taxi, more lies from Large & In Charge 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
She doesn’t read tattle, but someone called the spa, but the spa hasn’t contacted her. So how do you know the called???

you paid for the hotel
You paid for the spa
You paid for the room service
You paid for the drinks.. course you did cause it sure wasn’t rylan lol!

and you know who the trolls are?? This is a website to come on share opinions with only people with a large following… BUT there is 3 woman from your area publicly calling you out from their own platforms, Writting in the comments how awful you are, saying everything that’s been said here! Yet you don’t want to call them out?? You don’t want to come for them???
Make that make sence lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Her lashes won’t last 2 mins. The market is oversaturated and she hasn’t got the knowledge or brains to 1) source a good product at a good price 2) market effectively. She’ll probs sell a few when she first launches thanks to the morons who follow her but after that nobody will buy. I know so many girls who’ve tried and failed. It’s not easy!
Eden Harvz tried and failed. And a fucking mirror priced at £25. Sold next to fuck all.
---
🎶 Fat bottomed girl you make the Tattle crew pure howl 🎶
#newthreadsuggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

SwishSwing

VIP Member
“Whos really winning”

well not you doll because you are out at the boxing & STILL scrolling Tattle 😆
Not sure what's a bigger cringe...

That she's done this at all...

That she's clearly planned to do this before leaving Aberdeen (given the before transition being in her house)...

That she's OVER USED a song yet again...

That she's set up her phone to record them doing it in a box at the boxing on a Saturday night...

That she's then editing it together to then POST whilst still at said event...

Or all of the above and she STILL can't get the bloody words right to the bloody song.

She's a walking ick that one. I fully cringe for her. She's my age and I'm wholly embarrassed for her behaving like this. Ad a mother of a teenager as well. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Spanor511

VIP Member
#wifematerial 🤣🤣🤣 fuck me really. Honestly I wish he would propose, imagine the hilarity on here, I’d need to hand my notice in at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Amanda90

When he jumped over her shoulder shouting “morning guys” it made me want to rip my vagina off and put it in the bin. One of my best friends is gay and if he met Rylan he would be like “nah too camp for me” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Spanor511

VIP Member
You just know she’s looking at Big Dave and wishing that’s who was pleating her hair tonight. Vav looks about a size 20 and Aimee looks like she’s been electrocuted with that stupid fucking hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think I’m ever, ever going to get over #Rivertems .Every time I see it I crack a new rib laughing 😂.

This is primary school geography. It’s not cute, it’s embarrassing. He’s trolling us, isn’t he? He’s got to be.

I think its time to block them both, I feel like I lose brain cells every time I read shit they’ve posted.

#RiverRylansBigAdventueontheRiverTems

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think Staf forgets she doxxed someone last week with pictures of their family etc. she said she was ‘excited’ by this new content. Quite threatening. She deserves everything she gets. Mad Pam should think twice before she types as she has regulations to adhere to.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m normally on the Aimee thread but this lady has been all over my FYP lately and I find her just as irritating - just a quick question, how old is her fella? He looks fresh out of secondary school!
She says he’s 30ish, but he looks and behaves like he’s 14. He’s also gay.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“Whos really winning”

well not you doll because you are out at the boxing & STILL scrolling Tattle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19