Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the kinda receipts we have been waiting for 😂 well done hippie mama 👏🏻😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is her new response now. When she’s not ‘winning’ she threatens suicide. Now this is a reason to report her to SW if ever there was one. Suicidal mother with two children except she’s not. She has no plans whatsoever to come off TikTok. We can see through you Staf and the receipts are coming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is sick in the head putting that on her tiktok that her daughter and her friends can see.
---
And yet another greeting video saved for such an occasion 🙄

Well we’ve now got the blackmailing, if you don’t stop my children will end up without a mum.
She’s scared, it’s all crashing down, own your mistakes Steph, and apologise to those you’ve tit on.
She’s soooo manipulative it’s unbelievable. So she outs people on insta, makes up fake questions so she can have a pop at ranting ma and hippie mam again on insta, likes messsages saying nasty things about them and if anyone retaliates back then she pulls the sympathy card. She’s needing bloody help! Baring in mind she’s very clever to gaslight these lassies on insta which she’s got a small following and not on tik tok cause her tik tok huns won’t see what she’s writing or saying and feel sorry for her. God she’s a master manipulator that one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve reported it for self harm/suicide. Imagine being such an egotistical maniac you would threaten suicide infront of your child rather than own your tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People are bringing receipts, I just showed her video to my husband and asked him what he thought.
He said she’s manipulative cow and who puts up a sad song and cries and videos it all.
And he knows nothing about her and he thinks she’s a moron.

Reactions: 12
I’ve reported it for self harm/suicide. Imagine being such an egotistical maniac you would threaten suicide infront of your child rather than own your tit.
me too. She would rather threaten that where her daughter can see before she would delete the app like someone said yesterday!

Omg, one day she doesn’t give a duck trolls (opinions don’t bother her) now she’s going to kill herself again.. now Iam no mental health expert but surely if your having to beg on a social media app for people to stop or u will kill your self and leave your kids…. SURELY YOU WOULD DELTE THE APP AND END IT ALL, how weird is it that she would rather end her life than her tiktok. Now Iam not mocking anyones mental health or their way of thinking… Iam clearly just saying what she is saying! It’s so strange. And even lower than I thought she would ever go

Reactions: 10
Wow just wow. She is something else, sees it all crashing down yet still can’t admit that she has brought this on herself. Can’t apologise for her behaviour and the way she treats people. But expects others to. Money is so important to her that she won’t get a REAL JOB but will go for a sympathy vote. People will respect you more if you own it and stop being a witch

Reactions: 7
Halfassedhippyma has got it real !!

I’m in knots !!

Come on Steph let it fu*king go ! Your were bossing the bad ass witch last week and legal were dealing with it

Now your on with a sob story to stop which one is it !!

LIES and KARMA come around pretty fast for ya

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also absolutely sickened she has Max back in her bed because baby Rylan is obviously away back to work….and can’t drive back and forward to Aberdeen every day. Poor Max, just flung to his own bed whenever it suits her. And she says he needs routine. He has zero routine with the black widow.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Fs trolls excited her the other day now she wants to kill herself! Why can’t she see that’s how she’s in this mess, she comes on all guns blazing boss witch attitude, trolls excite me.. two days ago saying she was loving all trolls she found this week… then on greeting and threading suicide

• Heart
Well we’ve now got the blackmailing, if you don’t stop my children will end up without a mum.
She’s scared, it’s all crashing down, own your mistakes Steph, and apologise to those you’ve tit on.
If her MH was actually suffering that much from being called out on her shite on TikTok, she’d delete the app and get a real job for her kids sake.

The emotional blackmail is just that.

That video of her greeting with the green jacket is from when she went out for lunch with Loonball Nana Diane and baby Rylan. Imagine saving videos for when you need to threaten suicide 🤣🤣 she’s a mad bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow why’s she acting like she’s on the brink of suicide for abit of sympathy, she wouldn’t know how being depressed feels if it slapped her right across them size 18 thighs the horrible bleep 😡 Really wish all the girls who have dirt on her could comment here, isn’t there a way to get her under anything other then tik tokers so people could comment?

Reactions: 6
Wow why’s she acting like she’s on the brink of suicide for abit of sympathy, she wouldn’t know how being depressed feels if it slapped her right across them size 18 thighs the horrible bleep 😡 Really wish all the girls who have dirt on her could comment here, isn’t there a way to get her under anything other then tik tokers so people could comment?
I don’t know if it could be moved to influencers? She does have enough on Instagram. I don’t know how it works.

Reactions: 4
That video of her greeting with the green jacket is from when she went out for lunch with Loonball Nana Diane and baby Rylan. Imagine saving videos for when you need to threaten suicide 🤣🤣 she’s a mad bastard.
Noooooo I knew that wasn’t from today! It’s the sad music for me 😂😂😂
Why doesn’t she say to herself, every single person can’t be wrong and every single person can’t possibly be jealous and maybe it is me! The fact she is so tit as person and doesn’t even question it is really worrying

• Heart
Why doesn’t she just come off TikTok. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who would put up with that just for a bit of money and a tad of fame of sorts.
People are coming forward now, with proof, she knows that. See, she can’t say it’s just tit tattlers make up, because these people are not tattlers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.