Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why people need to come out with their receipts about her behaviour towards them so people like Colette here can finally see what a horrible person she is & hasn’t changed at all, probably got worse by the sounds of it! All these local people who actually know here can’t all be wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Steph stop the Pinterest quotes it doesn’t make you a nice person and excuse your dickish behaviour

Also no one wants what you have doll. NO ONE IS JEALOUS….. FACT
The only time she'll have something holy inside her is if she finds a victim in the shape of a priest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those extensions are an absolutely bleeping mess 🙈 no would der she new er wears it straight!
Also why does she need to scream in max's face 😡 you can just tell with the fake voices and over exaggerating everything that she barely even talks to that boy after her morning performance for the camera is over, she speaks to him the way you do with somebody else's child when your trying to be friendly and make an effort, nobody acts or speaks to their own children like that, it's all for show for tiktok.

Reactions: 11
This is why people need to come out with their receipts about her behaviour towards them so people like Colette here can finally see what a horrible person she is & hasn’t changed at all, probably got worse by the sounds of it! All these local people who actually know here can’t all be wrong.
She’s right about one thing people do change but unfortunately VAV has yet to change. She’s still vile and reeks of insecurity because if she felt secure and happy in her life she would not be such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if people like her do change, I think they just get clever and hide it better 🤔 she's got this image she's trying to keep up these days. It's not going very well though 🤣

Like the situation with Aimless, she just couldn't help herself she had to be a witch to her with the dress and chatting tit about her behind her back. She's the jealous one! And thats coming from someone who can't stand Aimless.

Reactions: 13
Everyone’s right, people do have a past snd people do change HOWEVVVVEEERRR …. Vav fails to acknowledge that she was once a C**T and is still one and has done god awful things in her past and still continues to do to this present day. She hasn’t changed at all. Nothing is ever her fault. You mean to tell me all the 9 step dads screwed her over and it was all them and nothing to do with her. She didn’t do anything wrong she’s just that unlucky that all 9 were ass holes. Her mum in the sun comments even tried to throw shade at cammy and say he was nasty to her before swiftly deleting the comment. I mean Comon tae fuk…, her Huns need to wake up and realise she ain’t no victim

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not Staf related and not sure if I've asked this before, but is their a thread for Just Us Hardys? I feel so bad for the wee girl her condition is fastly deteriorating and they're on lives 24/7 on the beg, I know money must be tight etc with the level of care she needs but spend some special time away from the camera phone and cherish what little time you may have left 💔😔

Reactions: 4
Not Staf related and not sure if I've asked this before, but is their a thread for Just Us Hardys? I feel so bad for the wee girl her condition is fastly deteriorating and they're on lives 24/7 on the beg, I know money must be tight etc with the level of care she needs but spend some special time away from the camera phone and cherish what little time you may have left 💔😔
Makes me feel very very uneasy. He’s very confident on camera and that poor soul is just lying there oblivious. He’s making a fortune, he’s always highish on the leaderboard.

• Sad
Makes me feel very very uneasy. He’s very confident on camera and that poor soul is just lying there oblivious. He’s making a fortune, he’s always highish on the leaderboard.
He has her on camera for the wrong reasons & its purely as bait for gifts.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He has her on camera for the wrong reasons & its purely as bait for gifts.
@OriginalAntiInfluencer. I looked for a thread on here before about them, and I’m sure I remember reading stuff, people saying the same as us basically and asking if they have a thread on other threads. Apparently they started begging to finance adaptations, which the council should and would be doing but I digress. People them saying he raised more than enough that one time but as we now see, is never done with the begging and as @Lrkn27 says, it’s pure bait now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Noticed last week and this week staff has done her shopping in Asda and not tasco 😏 wonder why that is??? Is she scared to face some folks do you think, like the person she was having fun about to expose?? 😏 SHITEBAG!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG, sorry to derail the thread again. @OriginalAntiInfluencer ive just went on the Hardys live. So sad, that wee girl just sitting there and he’s bouncing about, buzzing about getting up the leaderboard. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Anyone seen half assed hippy mamas recent tik tok? Btw she’s so stunning and what a figure I’m so jel 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahahah I wonder what the black widow was wanting back in 2018… 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Hahahah, ohh Staf, you’ve never met them, but stalked and harassed through messenger….seems to be a rather concerning pattern of behaviour for you and your mad maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahahah I wonder what the black widow was wanting back in 2018… 🤣
Hahahah, ohh Staf, you’ve never met them, but stalked and harassed through messenger….seems to be a rather concerning pattern of behaviour for you and your mad maw.
[/QUOTE]
Wonder what happened 5 years ago 🤔 maybe she asked to do her hair and half assed said em naw and mad pam went on the war path.....or Petr was looking fir a real wummin and got caught looking at her 😂😂😂😂or dolphin Greig if it was before that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Defo be something to do with a man. Lilys stepdad at the time probably liked one of HAHM’s pics and big Vav has went into a jealous rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we know anything more about the BF? Surely he won't be able to travel up every other day with the schools back and surely his job?

Reactions: 4
Well we’ve now got the blackmailing, if you don’t stop my children will end up without a mum.
She’s scared, it’s all crashing down, own your mistakes Steph, and apologise to those you’ve tit on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.