Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg pull the other one that all the Aberdeen ladies are posting this on her Insta ! 💩

Absolutely not a chance ! Aberdeen can’t stand her , she’s talk of the town for the wrong reasons !!

People describe her as vile, disrespectful, foul , bully , heartless , cruel ! She’s delusional for sure

Reactions: 9
She’s obsessed. She knows she’s hated in Aberdeen. We all know it too.
Deffo, long before TikTok she was hated, she bullied folk all throughout school, was an utter bleep during what happened to Cammy she turned that into the Steph show. And she’s even more repulsive now.
It’s very telling that she refuses to go out in Aberdeen alone….
It’s a shame one of the Sun Journalists didn’t do any investigating of folk commenting because the real story of the black widow was there.

• Heart
Surely Brendan from BPerfect could arrange a wee pop up stall in Aberdeen for all her fans one Saturday afternoon. A wee flash sale. Give the adoring Aberdonians what they want Brendan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely Brendan from BPerfect could arrange a wee pop up stall in Aberdeen for all her fans one Saturday afternoon. A wee flash sale. Give the adoring Aberdonians what they want Brendan.
I mean if meggi lashes can have a van outside Union square that’s got queues for days then surely the most (in)famous person in Aberdeen could do better as she’s so loved……?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cut through St Enoch last week and there were of her plenty boxes left 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cut through St Enoch last week and there were of her plenty boxes left 🤭😂
she has even gave up promoting it now. When she had the make up box out with them, it was promoted a lot more than this shampoo box ever was.

Reactions: 4
So every Aberdeen gal just loves you now staff! All popping up in your insta ask me a question, one after another 😂😂😂😂😂 🤥

and OMG she’s basically saying now that her insta DM’s are filled with people exposing they three from Aberdeen 😂😂😂 so tell me staff what’s the diff from what your saying now about them?? To what they are saying about you lol!

watching al three of they Aberdeen girls tiktoks over past few days and I now know why vav isn’t retaliating to them, they can all speak properly, string Proper sentences together! Can you imagine vav trying to argue back with them 😂😂😂 now that would be entertaining, she can barely string a… do you want nutella sentence together lol
We need a Real Housewives of Aberdeen TV show and that arguing episode at the end 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Steph stop the Pinterest quotes it doesn’t make you a nice person and excuse your dickish behaviour

Also no one wants what you have doll. NO ONE IS JEALOUS….. FACT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steph stop the Pinterest quotes it doesn’t make you a nice person and excuse your dickish behaviour

Also no one wants what you have doll. NO ONE IS JEALOUS….. FACT
she has to be no well for her to keep carrying on like she is the victim in all this. But she will get away with it until those who have had the misfortunate to deal with her start showing the messages etc to prove she is actually vile. And show the messages from mad Pam while they are at it as well. Another one who thinks she can speak to people how she likes & nothing has to be said, mad steamer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Said she’s pulling her kids back from all this with how bad it’s been (I did say max was on annual leave) With Rylan covering the shifts… wee Rylans back at his mums and poor max is whipped back out in force! Max will be checking the rota praying for rylan to come back and take over

and also babk in her bed till Rylans back as well

• Sad
Said she’s pulling her kids back from all this with how bad it’s been (I did say max was on annual leave) With Rylan covering the shifts… wee Rylans back at his mums and poor max is whipped back out in force! Max will be checking the rota praying for rylan to come back and take over
She hasn’t a choice with Aren’t we Lils because she is lucky enough to be able to tell her mum when she doesn’t want to be in them but poor Max can’t. She can’t carry off a video herself where she needs to speak because she has zero personality for it (tried to imitate Kerri Roma & that was some of the most cringiest posts ever) & she can’t string a coherent sentence together. People constantly asking about my son saying they miss him & sharing/saving videos of him would be enough for me to never have his face near my social media platform again, its creepy behaviour from people on the internet.

Harleys packed lunch video this morning 😂😂😂😂😂 I can’t 😂😂😂😂

i bet this his lunch and not his daughters
---
This just came up on my fyp!!!!
I forgot how bad her posts about her where!
SO ITS OK FOR HER TO PUBLICLY SHAME MUMS… but anyone has an opinion on her parenting it’s trolling!
Pretty sure the people that take drugs are addicts/illness

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🤮🤮 hope he’s put an ice pack in or all that processed meat will be stinking. Imagine that was your man, doing wee packed lunch videos. The cringe gets worse.

• Haha
🤮🤮 hope he’s put an ice pack in or all that processed meat will be stinking. Imagine that was your man, doing wee packed lunch videos. The cringe gets worse.
Is the bairn on slimming world???? They wee satay sticks seen mair meat on a butchers pencil.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whats that latest video of hers all about 😭😭😭 think i just died with embarrassment for her! And using that bold glamour filter 😂😂😂
---
Pair of absolute sad acts 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
This witch is getting right on my nerves . Can’t hack seeing her smug space raider face popping up for much longer . She’s desperate to be half assed hippie mama , as someone already said she’s coped the Adele song tik tok & also done one for mooslover where she wore Rylan’s mini boys river island shirt over it , Hahm done that exact same thing a few days ago . Does she really think people don’t notice !!! Absolutely cringing for her . Also praying that people come forward with the nasty messages from Vav & her silly Maw . Then everyone will see exactly what they’re like 😡

even max is done with her 😂 he’s looking at her these days like mum
honestly shut up you’re annoying me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.