Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning she’s full of it and cocky and giving it attitude. Hhahm comes out with receipts so staff pulls out an old pre-record of her crying and pulls the mh/suicide card . Just stop already , she’s unreal . This is to try to explain why she won’t just delete the app

Reactions: 11
This is her new response now. When she’s not ‘winning’ she threatens suicide. Now this is a reason to report her to SW if ever there was one. Suicidal mother with two children except she’s not. She has no plans whatsoever to come off TikTok. We can see through you Staf and the receipts are coming
She's the new Shann 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣look how that worked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
howling at hippie mamas videos calling out another of her lies 😂 I got this message last week, didn't post it as some were suss of the Morley account 😂
Cant understand why she hasn't deleted tiktok yet 🙄
She’s actually unhinged. A dangerous individual.

Reactions: 7
If her mum and mad nana aren’t having words with her then her management should be. They should he telling her if she can’t control herself or isn’t mentally happy she should be coming off the app.

Reactions: 10
She's only got herself to blame. She's weak asf. Bad witch she calls herself obviously not hun

Reactions: 7
She's really wound me up with her suicide video, I've been MIA the last day from commenting really as I've been to see the crisis team as my mental health has really taken a bad turn🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
some one need’s to order a welfare check on her she has neurodivergent minors in her care to use her own words

Reactions: 8
Posted this on the wrong thread 🥴😂

I presume this means it won’t be on the FYP, it should be removed altogether! Tiktok are hopeless!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Posted this on the wrong thread 🥴😂

I presume this means it won’t be on the FYP, it should be removed altogether! Tiktok are hopeless!
At least actual vulnerable people won’t be exposed to her nonsense

• Heart
howling at hippie mamas videos calling out another of her lies 😂 I got this message last week, didn't post it as some were suss of the Morley account 😂
Cant understand why she hasn't deleted tiktok yet 🙄
she is actually deranged!
---
She's really wound me up with her suicide video, I've been MIA the last day from commenting really as I've been to see the crisis team as my mental health has really taken a bad turn🤢
i hope you are getting the help you need ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh she won’t like that, that will be deleted 😏
Oooh I screenshotted this exact thing to post as well! Glad I scrolled through first!

It's her genuine followers saying thst too. A lot of the posts are similar as well.

But she won't be told.

My husband had a friend who would talk about about suicide every time things weren’t going his way or if he wasn’t the centre of attention. The last time he did it I called 999. I told my husband that he was either genuinely suicidal and needed urgent help or he was lying for attention and needed to see that actions have consequences. The emergency services went to his home and he was admitted to hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was released the following day. He never did it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’ll be wanting Peter Pan to ditch his child and come running to her, it’s the type of attention seeking that she would do if it’s not her way its the highway. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants.
If she would actually hold her hands up be honest yes I’ve Effed up. Apologise for the lies and wrong doings she has done to people. Look closer to home Open her eyes and see it’s her she’s the problem it’s herv

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My husband had a friend who would talk about about suicide every time things weren’t going his way or if he wasn’t the centre of attention. The last time he did it I called 999. I told my husband that he was either genuinely suicidal and needed urgent help or he was lying for attention and needed to see that actions have consequences. The emergency services went to his home and he was admitted to hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was released the following day. He never did it again.
Sadly we have someone close to us who uses the threat of suicide as a weapon. It's so hard because they don't live close to us so we have to do things from a distance and yet any offer of help goes rebuffed. But they clearly have some mental health issues they need help with and sadly the time we don't give them the attention may be the time they're actually serious and I could never forgive myself for that.

Her throwing suicide around is so dangerous and quite frankly disgusting. I don't agree with that.

I don't agree with what she's done in the past, absolutely abhorrent what she's done and apparently hasn't taken ownership. I don't agree with how she has let various strangers men into the home she's supposed to make safe for her children. I don't agree with her continuing to make tiktok her job when it's clearly affecting her mental health and risking the same for her children.

But I'm still a good person, and if she's struggling I do hope she has some genuine support and people around her.

That being said... she's doing so much of this to herself at this point, sympathy for her is surely going to wane and she NEEDS to look after herself and her children.

No amount of tiktok fame, money or exposure is worth your life.

It’s majorly back fired on her cause as much comments are saying no job is more important than your kids etc that lines and it’s true

mrs meldrum gave up so much more ( money) as it was to much for her but I admire her for this

she’s needs to either choose to deal with it or stop TT

Cause people have opinions and facts and that’s what she can’t handle

also maybe stop reading here but she can’t cause she wants everyone to love her

Sad reality to live

Got blocked within seconds of posting my comment! That suicidal but sits waiting on people commenting on your pathetic post!! You're a liar, you manipulate your followers you don't protect your children too busy wanting yer massive hole filled and your a massive bleeping witch!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.