Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just come off TikTok. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who would put up with that just for a bit of money and a tad of fame of sorts.
People are coming forward now, with proof, she knows that. See, she can’t say it’s just tit tattlers make up, because these people are not tattlers.
Because she values money over everything else, even before safeguarding her own children. She wants to be Billy Big Baws flashing the cash like she did at the weekend “i paid for the hotel, i paid for all the room service, i paid for the drinks” she is so caught up in all the materialistic things in life she has totally lost sight of what is actually important.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s actually sick!!!!! People who take their own lives are mentally ill Steph. Not stropping because someone claps back at them on social media. Disgusting!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She'll be back the morra, trolls don't affect me, I'm bad witch boss babe, yada yada yada yada yada, why you so obsessed with me, machine gun hands. Threatening suicide though, that is utterly pathetic, ridiculous and downright inexcusable.
Meanwhile she values her TT 'career' over her mental health and her children. She couldn't get employment in Aberdeen. That's why she's doing TT, selling shite to faceless hunz because she knows fine well nobody in Aberdeen has got a good word to say about her.

Reactions: 13
There’s nothing in this world that would make me want my child to see me threatening something this awful on social media.
She really needs to step away from i!

Reactions: 8
Oh she won’t like that, that will be deleted 😏
100 percent. But I hope these people are aware it’s Stafs own actions and lies that are causing this latest tantrum and suicide threat. Nothing else.

Reactions: 9
That video came up on my fyp there, she’s away in the heid, she’s like mad janine on steroids . She canny hack that folk see though her pish so is waving about the MH card, sickening when there are folk legitimately struggling with their MH out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s an utter bleeping wrong Un. Who pre films themselves crying and then threatens suicide over it. The cunts too narcissistic to do either. she loves the attention. She is needing a welfare check and yes social work need to be involved with her because that is not a healthy house they are living in.

This is just a narcissistic tantrum, she’s spitting the dummy right out can’t she can’t control the hippie mama or the ranting ma and is terrified of the real her (which deep down she despises) being exposed

bleep needs cornhill

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s an utter bleeping wrong Un. Who pre films themselves crying and then threatens suicide over it. The cunts too narcissistic to do either. she loves the attention. She is needing a welfare check and yes social work need to be involved with her because that is not a healthy house they are living in.

This is just a narcissistic tantrum, she’s spitting the dummy right out can’t she can’t control the hippie mama or the ranting ma and is terrified of the real her (which deep down she despises) being exposed

bleep needs cornhill
Yaz Hadfield does it as well, she has a crying montage every few weeks when she has been on tattle reading. Its as if it is part of the manual on being an influencer “film yourself crying over YOUR OWN BEHAVIOUR & save it for when the heat gets cranked up a few notches”.

Reactions: 5
Yaz Hadfield does it as well, she has a crying montage every few weeks when she has been on tattle reading. Its as if it is part of the manual on being an influencer “film yourself crying over YOUR OWN BEHAVIOUR & save it for when the heat gets cranked up a few notches”.

It’s wild behaviour, genuinely the folk that do it should be sectioned. Revolting pair of cunts

Reactions: 9
She’s a wrong un for sure. Pulling the suicide card. She needs a welfare check ! Funny how this has came about now that people are seeing for who she is and exposing her actions. Well done to those speaking out

Because she values money over everything else, even before safeguarding her own children. She wants to be Billy Big Baws flashing the cash like she did at the weekend “i paid for the hotel, i paid for all the room service, i paid for the drinks” she is so caught up in all the materialistic things in life she has totally lost sight of what is actually important.
Your that upset basically saying your suicidal , yet you deem it fit to pull out your camera, pretend to cry and edit and upload the video . She's off her rocker

Reactions: 8
This is her new response now. When she’s not ‘winning’ she threatens suicide. Now this is a reason to report her to SW if ever there was one. Suicidal mother with two children except she’s not. She has no plans whatsoever to come off TikTok. We can see through you Staf and the receipts are coming
STAF ! GET OFF TT IF YOU FEEL THIS WAY AND SEEK HELP ! But we all know it’s cause she has bend called out again and wants Rylan to come back up !

Your daughters back at school and she sees this !! And her friends ! You nasty manipulator!

If she is as bad as she is making out then PAM and Nanna should step in ! But again she isn’t !

Sick and twisted to manipulate people with this
---

bleep needs cornhill
She defo needs called out for this one !!
Wonder if her loyal aberdeen fans will contact the social or the police because she is suicidal ??

OH WAIT ITS NOT MADE IT TO INSTAGRAM STAF , YOU CANT BE THAT SERIOUS THEN

Sick in the head

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope she is reported to Social Services as a matter of urgency. Is she in a frame and sound mind to watch Max? Can she be trusted? Maybe she needs an urgent psychiatric assessment…we all know what that would show though!!!

Reactions: 6
To be a good liar you need a good memory. What kind of a nutter starts waving at people they don't know? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are the comments under that TT post ? I don’t see them cause j don’t have TT , surely folk are calling her out for it ?

Hope someone calls her bluff and does report her ! This is all drama cause being called out .. watch little Rylan come running

Again sick I’m the head to do this and write this !
Her family need to have a word with her

She will never come off TT as she is such a narc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.