Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only wears jewellery from Stag and Bear.

Tomm must have started asking her to pay did they?

Also I said it before and I'll say it again. No fuckong chance all those aberdeen gal comments are real. She's trying to rewrite history and change the narrative.

Shame that smart womEn can see through that idiot womAn then isn't it.

(Also I swear she makes that mistake every flipping time on purpose). Acting dumb ain't cute Vav. Educate yourself.
Rylan does it as well. She has been doing it away back from last year, she really is just thick as duck.

Reactions: 7
She can absolutely STFU on suicide 🤬
What about the girl at school she bullied horrendously who struggled every single day to keep going. What about the ex whose life she tried to destroy with false allegations that cost him his job.
I know far too many people who have taken their own lives and not once did any of them suggest they were going to do it, they went about life as normal up until the minute they ended it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t WAIT until she announces her lashes and she has to tag every time she wears them as #AD.

And no, staff, reporting you to ASA isn’t trolling 😘

Reactions: 9
I can’t WAIT until she announces her lashes and she has to tag every time she wears them as #AD.

And no, staff, reporting you to ASA isn’t trolling 😘
Is that her big news ? Big cow lashes to match her cow sized arse. ?
---
Prob all of mad pams gin pals commenting that they are the aberdeen gals 😂😂

No one is buying those lashes just like her box

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her lashes won’t last 2 mins. The market is oversaturated and she hasn’t got the knowledge or brains to 1) source a good product at a good price 2) market effectively. She’ll probs sell a few when she first launches thanks to the morons who follow her but after that nobody will buy. I know so many girls who’ve tried and failed. It’s not easy!

Reactions: 11
Her lashes won’t last 2 mins. The market is oversaturated and she hasn’t got the knowledge or brains to 1) source a good product at a good price 2) market effectively. She’ll probs sell a few when she first launches thanks to the morons who follow her but after that nobody will buy. I know so many girls who’ve tried and failed. It’s not easy!
Is this what she is bringing out with bPurfect? I remember her bumping her gums about something when she was last over there. On that subject, its all quite quiet with them. The hair box never done as well as they probably would.

Reactions: 5
Eden Harvz tried and failed. And a bleeping mirror priced at £25. Sold next to duck all.
---
🎶 Fat bottomed girl you make the Tattle crew pure howl 🎶
#newthreadsuggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha ranting ma just did a video of the moose lover body suit,… hers is an actual size 10…. Dying here

• Haha
So every Aberdeen gal just loves you now staff! All popping up in your insta ask me a question, one after another 😂😂😂😂😂 🤥

and OMG she’s basically saying now that her insta DM’s are filled with people exposing they three from Aberdeen 😂😂😂 so tell me staff what’s the diff from what your saying now about them?? To what they are saying about you lol!

watching al three of they Aberdeen girls tiktoks over past few days and I now know why vav isn’t retaliating to them, they can all speak properly, string Proper sentences together! Can you imagine vav trying to argue back with them 😂😂😂 now that would be entertaining, she can barely string a… do you want nutella sentence together lol

Reactions: 9
I’m normally on the Aimee thread but this lady has been all over my FYP lately and I find her just as irritating - just a quick question, how old is her fella? He looks fresh out of secondary school!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m normally on the Aimee thread but this lady has been all over my FYP lately and I find her just as irritating - just a quick question, how old is her fella? He looks fresh out of secondary school!
She says 30… but I mean she didn’t even put the real da on her daughters birth certificate so who knows 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She says he’s 30ish, but he looks and behaves like he’s 14. He’s also gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can honestly say that no one I know has a bad thing today about those three girls. They are virtually unknown. Vav on the other hand is INFAMOUS and I can confirm i heard stories about her looooonnnggg before I came to the same conclusion as everyone else that she is a cowbag. The common denominator is you Steph. Once people find you out they can’t stand you. But, in your world it’s everyone else not not you that is the problem. And you are so thick you haven’t seen the pattern that has emerged where everyone ends up not speaking to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love how she has to respond on Insta. Needs to keep the dirty past away from her TikTok. Ranting Ma and HAHM are right to reply through TikTok.

Haha ranting ma just did a video of the moose lover body suit,… hers is an actual size 10…. Dying here
That’s absolutely no way Steph has the same size body suit ! no fricking way , if that’s the case I’m
Also a 10 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s deffo writing that insta messages herself.

whole life I’ve stayed in this city and never once seen someone shorten it to Abrdn. Never it’s either ABDN or the Deen

I genuinely hope the toxic bint gets cancelled asap.

She’s obsessed. She knows she’s hated in Aberdeen. We all know it too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.