Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry you have been through that. I too have suffered through that. I wholeheartedly agree with what you are saying. Suicide is when the person is in the ultimate turmoil! They are in absolute purgatory struggling to lead any semblance of a normal life. It certainly isn’t a first resort for anyone.
I’m sorry to you also, my friend was an amazing person but she was obviously struggling so badly behind the smile and that really hurts my heart. She certainly wasn’t on social media threatening to do it or thinking about it then making a tik tok the following few hours dancing about like f’ing Beyoncé and being a vile bro people. Vav just does my head in she will do and say absolutely anything to get sympathy and keep her tik tok following so she doesn’t have to go and get a real job. She can jump on any bandwagon she bloody likes but taking your own life shouldn’t be one of them!!

Reactions: 11
There’s no thread so this is off topic. Appalled at HAHM’s comment sections. There are definitely weirdos following her for the wrong reasons 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As a person who has also experienced suicide, (my step father) and I was one of the people who found him. Hearing her say that is as low as you can get, I’ve found out since most suicidal people do not talk about it, they are internally tortured but hide it well, that is why most people say when a family member or friend does end their life, they say they had no idea they were at that point.
She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Absolute dirt from her talking and comparing herself to suicide. Just goes to show the depths she will go to.

Reactions: 14
Absolute dirt from her talking and comparing herself to suicide. Just goes to show the depths she will go to.
She’s vile comparing herself to suicide is the lowest of the low. How she can think it’s ok shows how twisted she is

Reactions: 10
She’s just vile. Now going on about Suicide like that!!!! Just get off the app vav! No place for you on here.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just figured out the whole dummy video. So she slated the hippie mama for breast feeding her kids and she made a video the other day saying how could you come for me when you still give your 4yr old a dummy it’s the same think. So I think the video is aimed at the hippie mama

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t be surprised if she does all this so she can go crying to Rylan to get him to come stay with her again away from his kid , she is twisted in the head

If Jeremy Kyle was still being made this one would 100% be on there giving it big licks. Until they got the lie detector out!
oh what A big-giant-overgrown-high school-bully -ned-brainless-classless-numpty she is.
Making money and flashing short lived cash on room service, over priced cocktails and branded tacky trainers doesn’t make you “winning” Steph. It makes you tacky

Her latest story. She looks like a Yes 🤣🤣 that’s your problem ya big fat slag, saying yes and spreading your legs to anyone with an off shore bag. #stepdadnumber9

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only wears jewellery from Stag and Bear.

Tomm must have started asking her to pay did they?

Also I said it before and I'll say it again. No fuckong chance all those aberdeen gal comments are real. She's trying to rewrite history and change the narrative.

Shame that smart womEn can see through that idiot womAn then isn't it.

(Also I swear she makes that mistake every flipping time on purpose). Acting dumb ain't cute Vav. Educate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.