Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Rantin Ma’s reply to Vav. She’s so twisted, and manipulative taking her fake questions over to Insta. Funny how these ‘Aberdeen girls’ only comment on her insta questions 🤣🤣🤣 more made up bullshit from Vav. Never seen one actual real person from Aberdeenshire say anything positive about the fat witch.
must be all the pals identities she keeps off social media 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soooo confused with the latest video clapping back about the dummy ! The other week she had took all his dummies off him soooo … is this vid really just in reply to herself ??
Does she not even remember what tit she posts ?

Ps rylans shirt looks awful on
Take it off miss I don’t need no man … desperate much

Reactions: 8
Check out the comments on the Ranting Mas post, wee Jojo that once stayed with Steph has commented saying she wished she could get the courage to tell her truth, must be some tea there then!! Also another lassie who Steph apparently went through her face book got pics and sent her foul messages she’s thinking of posting them, hopefully the exposing SV page will be all over that and we will see what the tea is there. She sits on social media calling everyone trolls and making out she’s sweetness and light, man she’s vile!!! She’s making it worse for herself cause she can’t keep the trap shut!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Check out the comments on the Ranting Mas post, wee Jojo that once stayed with Steph has commented saying she wished she could get the courage to tell her truth, must be some tea there then!! Also another lassie who Steph apparently went through her face book got pics and sent her foul messages she’s thinking of posting them, hopefully the exposing SV page will be all over that and we will see what the tea is there. She sits on social media calling everyone trolls and making out she’s sweetness and light, man she’s vile!!! She’s making it worse for herself cause she can’t keep the trap shut!!!
more people are needing to expose the private messages they receive from her & show social media she isn’t such a victim!
---
Large & in charge reporting other peoples videos, she is due some “annual leave” again from Tiktok! Sooner she is taken off all platforms, the better!

Attachments

Last edited:
Half assed hippie mama has just posted one as well saying she’s been using burner accounts to report any videos they’ve posted that she thinks relate to her. Imagine having that kind of time in your day ffs, no wonder she’s so bliddy bizzy

Reactions: 11
Love Rantin Ma’s reply to Vav. She’s so twisted, and manipulative taking her fake questions over to Insta. Funny how these ‘Aberdeen girls’ only comment on her insta questions 🤣🤣🤣 more made up bullshit from Vav. Never seen one actual real person from Aberdeenshire say anything positive about the fat witch.
I can absolutely 💯 guarantee that all these “Aberdeen girls” are young lassies who don’t even know her and had never heard of her before she started dicking about on TikTok. NO ONE I ever hear mention her name has ANYTHING nice to say about her.

I can also wager a bet on my life that if Steph ran onto these three separate or together she wouldn’t say a bleeping thing to them.

I can absolutely 💯 guarantee that all these “Aberdeen girls” are young lassies who don’t even know her and had never heard of her before she started dicking about on TikTok. NO ONE I ever hear mention her name has ANYTHING nice to say about her.

I can also wager a bet on my life that if Steph ran onto these three separate or together she wouldn’t say a bleeping thing to them.
I’m thinking she is probably writing to herself and trying to make herself look liked in the “ deen “ as somebody else has said

Wtf… I’m considering going back dark with my hair 2 seconds later she wouldn’t ever go dark again 😂😂😂 she’s mental lol!

And she’s never understood why people kill themselves but now she does, now she see why people get to a point they just want it all to stop.
pretty sad that she would think of doing that before she deleted tiktok…doesn’t surprise me tho

Reactions: 10
Wtf… I’m considering going back dark with my hair 2 seconds later she wouldn’t ever go dark again 😂😂😂 she’s mental lol!

And she’s never understood why people kill themselves but now she does, now she see why people get to a point they just want it all to stop.
pretty sad that she would think of doing that before she deleted tiktok…doesn’t surprise me tho
Woe is me again. She created the tit storm that has engulfed her & now she is frantically trying to play the victim. I will say it again, those who have had private messages from her then expose her for the witch she really is instead of her getting away with playing the “they bully me” card.

Reactions: 12
Nah I'm sorry but if your job was putting this much torture into your life You HAVE to question if it's worth it. And I'm sorry no job, tiktok or otherwise is worth what it's doing to her mental health.

She's incredibly privileged that she can go straight back to hairdressing if she chooses. If she's been sensible she's kept her salon and a bit of money. Her real "fans" / clients will keep her going but I'm sorry tiktok just isn't worth it and she really needs to bloody accept that.

She's putting herself through it at this point.

Not to mention what it's no doubt doing to her kids and family.

Reactions: 12
I always cringe for her but… the half hippie mum posted last night about her child being to old to breast feed to Adele’s song… Vav has only done the same one saying about max being to old for a dummy with the same song! Honestly what a fanny she is! Where is anyone saying to her about max and his dummy!

Reactions: 10

From someone who knows someone who took their own life I think it’s absolutely disgusting that she’s even typing or threatening stuff like that and using it to garner sympathy, she bleeping vile.
if you were genuinely feeling like that and you were lucky enough to recognise it (most suicidal people don’t recognise they feel like this till it’s too late hence why they don’t talk to people about it pretend all is ok) would you not just take yourself out of the situation but no no not Vav allegedly feels like this but continues being vile to people on insta cause she won’t do it on tik tok cause she prefers to be the victim over there portraying herself as a nice person. Just do one Vav you horrible person!!!

From someone who knows someone who took their own life I think it’s absolutely disgusting that she’s even typing or threatening stuff like that and using it to garner sympathy, she bleeping vile.
if you were genuinely feeling like that and you were lucky enough to recognise it (most suicidal people don’t recognise they feel like this till it’s too late hence why they don’t talk to people about it pretend all is ok) would you not just take yourself out of the situation but no no not Vav allegedly feels like this but continues being vile to people on insta cause she won’t do it on tik tok cause she prefers to be the victim over there portraying herself as a nice person. Just do one Vav you horrible person!!!
I’m so sorry you have been through that. I too have suffered through that. I wholeheartedly agree with what you are saying. Suicide is when the person is in the ultimate turmoil! They are in absolute purgatory struggling to lead any semblance of a normal life. It certainly isn’t a first resort for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone with messages from her, or other T, get them on the exposing Vav page and they will get uploaded on here for forever receipts. She can’t stop that.

Reactions: 7
I’d say the Cairncry community centre account is definitely Steph !

Only one following and that’s Ranting Ma 🤷🏽‍♀️
Bit early for the gin Mad Pam so must be Staf 😂😂😂the wee boy puppet thing she took to London is still away so she's got plenty time to ignore her kids making up accounts instead 😂😂😂who is jealous of this sad little existence?

• Haha
B

Her poor me syndrome showing up again ! She is turning into a Paul breach with the woe is me tit ! This suicide emotional blackmail chat is out of order !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.