Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a way to live. She's never going to be able to make genuine friends again. She'll always be wondering what their motives are, and she's completely brought it on herself. It will affect her kids too. How can they bring their friends back when she's constantly on the internet and being gossiped about for the most awful things..she's an idiot. It's surely not worth it.

Reactions: 7
Just cannot WAIT for the inevitable videos of healthy eating and getting back to the gym because of that big humongous fat arse, hashtag couplefitnessgoals, it's coming....happy with her size my bleeping hole. She'll be on that plane tae Turkey and drinking her meals through a straw by Christmas the way she's going.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooft, just catching up - that black and white video, are we back on the outing trolls excites me content?

I think she has a cracking figure and really wish she would just own being mid-size/curvy. There is a whole section of TikTok that does absolutely great content around that, and it seems like a much kinder space/community.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, the app can be deleted anytime & go back to hairdressing. But these “influencers” love the money that comes with very little work. You want to be in this line of work & document your life, then this kinda stuff comes with it. Keep your vulnerable children off line who can’t consent to being used for money & no one will be able to comment on your parenting. Its purely selfish to keep parading him infront of a camera because you have zero personality to carry off a video yourself.
She was a tit hairdresser as well she didn’t appear to have many clients she only worked 1 Saturday a week and was done most of the time by lunchtime as she’d only 1/2 clients. Going by how atrocious her spelling is her best bet would be to go back to school 😅

Reactions: 5
She was a tit hairdresser as well she didn’t appear to have many clients she only worked 1 Saturday a week and was done most of the time by lunchtime as she’d only 1/2 clients. Going by how atrocious her spelling is her best bet would be to go back to school 😅
“Influencers” not one of them have ever influenced me in any way shape or form

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, so our big Beefyonce now admits she has a fat arse and fat legs but still has a 10-12 waist? Hmmmm, well seen all her breeks are stretchy because if they weren't they wouldnae get by the lipo legs.
'Lots of exciting things coming up'.....*video stops abruptly*. Aye, great content-creating. Carry on reading Tattle hen 😘

Reactions: 9
Oh, so our big Beefyonce now admits she has a fat arse and fat legs but still has a 10-12 waist? Hmmmm, well seen all her breeks are stretchy because if they weren't they wouldnae get by the lipo legs.
'Lots of exciting things coming up'.....*video stops abruptly*. Aye, great content-creating. Carry on reading Tattle hen 😘
she can never edit a video correctly 🤣 forever cutting off midway through what she was saying.

bPurfect not the best company she has worked for now, it is now this jewellery company 🤭 wonder how Brendan will feel about that 😏

Reactions: 8
She defo has been reading tattle last night when wee Rylan was back at his maws

Not read this staf !!

You want to support this business as they supported you
Stop saying you want to help this small business ! It’s so patronising sounding !! You ain’t on the dragons den panel !

This girl believes she can ! That’s why she gave up her full time job ! She doesn’t need you “helping” she can achieve herself !
You can support her though !!

Big I am there !

One day I hope to see staf drink some proper coffee in her house with her mismatched earrings not lying about her size

Imagine moosetoe leaked the size they really sent her !!

Reactions: 6
That was a public service announcement from Ms Vavron about how if you want to do it just go for it 🙄 Not everyone in this life has the same opportunities as everyone else does to “just do it”. Some people are afflicted by disabilities they didn’t ask for or have made life choices that have blighted certain things for them. Not everyone just has lucky breaks like her where they can blag their way into things. And a size 12 would maybe be baggy on your waist Vav but it wouldn’t go past your legs love!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t have instagram tell me what she said please 💭

Ranting Nat going for her this morning 😂
She sums Staf right down to a tee on that video! Trying to be a smart arse doing it on insta, her management need to reign the witch in a bit! And brands working with this nasty twisted hole, have a bleeping look at yourself! There is bigger, better & far nicer influencers you can be working with 🤨

Reactions: 8
SO MANY COMMENTS for "aberdeen girl here".

Bollocks.

Also contradiction central in her video about knowing them "don't know them" two seconds later "I've given them advice".

WRITE YOUR LIES DOWN VAV. COME ON NOW.

Reactions: 15
What one is it staf ???’ Make your mind up !!

I’m thinking this big thing coming isn’t that amazing 🤣🤣 also doesn’t want to mention it incase her real trolls sabotage it no doubt !

How’s Lils room ?
Wow, no words 😂 she gets thicker by the day!

Cargos are fitted naw they’re girded . Why mention the shirt is oversize when it’s no 😩

Love Rantin Ma’s reply to Vav. She’s so twisted, and manipulative taking her fake questions over to Insta. Funny how these ‘Aberdeen girls’ only comment on her insta questions 🤣🤣🤣 more made up bullshit from Vav. Never seen one actual real person from Aberdeenshire say anything positive about the fat witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.