Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely right @freda19, she's spoilt. In the "real" working world, what employer would give you 2 chances to sort your tit out? None..you'd be joining the dole queue, and hers was a privileged job too which would have set her and her son up for life had she played her cards right.

Reactions: 4
Never posted on here but she’s the worst of the worst. I’m close to her ex Sam, the one she cheated on with Jeremy! She’s an absolute disgrace of a little girl and deserves to fade away into obscurity. He’s a million percent better off without her/it.
Sam was a gentleman, and proper eye candy. 🥰 Never knew what he saw in that Ward daughter, but loved that it enabled Wardy to get steph barred from the Miss Manchester pageant.:ROFLMAO: That caused another incoherent meltdown of epic proportions on twitter. All gussied up and left at home while her mates went and had a ball. Can't stand Wardy, but she knows trouble when she sees it.
Sam is yet another guy who avoided a kiss and tell payday, even after she humiliated him on national telly. These guys are wary of outing how bad she is because she endlessly pulls the mental health card and they don't want the kind of tit storm that Andrew Brady came in for, or the responsibility/blame for any harm she does herself.
@Steph. Put your head down, stop airing your issues, focus on staying clean and life will get better over time.
She used to love those life affirming quotes. Probably still does, so

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ she is the biggest cringer on the planet. How did she turn that post about her little boy into her ex J? He’s moved on from you love and is a great daddy to his little girl who he is allowed to see. It’s so sad for her she clearly isn’t over him and doesn’t see that people can change. Does she still behave how she did years ago? She is draining and obsessed. It’s her little boy I feel sorry for! Caroline’s law - another thing to keep relevant where she tried to act the hero. Last long... she needs to get over Jeremy. Saying he was seen paranoid running down a street? If only she knew the context. Crazyyyyy girl needs some extra help x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ she is the biggest cringer on the planet. How did she turn that post about her little boy into her ex J? He’s moved on from you love and is a great daddy to his little girl who he is allowed to see. It’s so sad for her she clearly isn’t over him and doesn’t see that people can change. Does she still behave how she did years ago? She is draining and obsessed. It’s her little boy I feel sorry for! Caroline’s law - another thing to keep relevant where she tried to act the hero. Last long... she needs to get over Jeremy. Saying he was seen paranoid running down a street? If only she knew the context. Crazyyyyy girl needs some extra help x
Do you know the context?

Reactions: 2
Omg is she taking the piss! What a sad excuse for a human. I’m sure when he’s older he can set up an account. Sure Instagram will be a thing of the past by then.
I think it’s weird to set up an insta account for your child anyway, let alone doing to hand over to him with loads of followers who have watched him since he was a baby?

Also she thinks she’s way more famous than she is, I’m sure not many people are going to be that interested in seeing “behind the scenes” photos of them

Reactions: 28
Omg is she taking the piss! What a sad excuse for a human. I’m sure when he’s older he can set up an account. Sure Instagram will be a thing of the past by then.
What has the world come to when a mother is setting up a social media account FOR WORK PURPOSES FOR HER 4 YEAR OLD CHILD?!!!!!! Seriously?! What the duck is wrong with this woman?? He’s a child!!!!!!! He shouldn’t have any concept whatsoever of the bloody internet or social media and it’s bleeping outrageous that she’s putting the idea of being an “influencer” or whatever into his head as a legitimate form of employment. Jesus wept. Whatever happened to a kid dreaming of becoming an astronaut or a doctor or a zoo keeper or a plumber or a vet...... what has the world come to?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just saw this. Disgusting and just using her son as a cash cow

Reactions: 11
Just saw this. Disgusting and just using her son as a cash cow
Does she have no idea about protecting her son. Bloody paedos all over and she does this. The only people that will follow are people that follow her. She is so immature . That poor kid.

Reactions: 16
What has the world come to when a mother is setting up a social media account FOR WORK PURPOSES FOR HER 4 YEAR OLD CHILD?!!!!!! Seriously?! What the duck is wrong with this woman?? He’s a child!!!!!!! He shouldn’t have any concept whatsoever of the bloody internet or social media and it’s bleeping outrageous that she’s putting the idea of being an “influencer” or whatever into his head as a legitimate form of employment. Jesus wept. Whatever happened to a kid dreaming of becoming an astronaut or a doctor or a zoo keeper or a plumber or a vet...... what has the world come to?
I’m actually speechless, imagine thinking your 4 year old would moan at you if you didn’t set him up social media 14 years in advance. Actually mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m actually speechless, imagine thinking your 4 year old would moan at you if you didn’t set him up social media 14 years in advance. Actually mental.
I find her followers even worse for actively encouraging it. I’ve reported it. Nothing will probably happen but he is under 13. She has put managed by mummy though so that might cover her back, it’s not like he’s a child actor or had a career.

Reactions: 5
That is vile. ‘It’s all about following’ how can you believe this and teach your child this. Teach your child the amount of following and likes you get on social media is nothing to who your character is! It just shows her way of thinking. Jeez I think that kid would be better off elsewhere in a loving family, playing with toys and animals etc. Not being taught life is about likes and followings....

It's just another way to showcase herself and post ancient images of when she had a job and a career. He's 4 and we can't have him thinking mummy was always a jobless person who spent all her time pulling the pigtails of the daddy she cut out of his life and hopping on any passing bandwagon.
It's a two finger salute to her ex for attention.
The barrel scraping continues.
When in doubt, use the kid.
Go Steph, you're playing a blinder (said nobody in the world ever).:rolleyes:

It's just another way to showcase herself and post ancient images of when she had a job and a career. He's 4 and we can't have him thinking mummy was always a jobless person who spent all her time pulling the pigtails of the daddy she cut out of his life and hopping on any passing bandwagon.
It's a two finger salute to her ex for attention.
The barrel scraping continues.
When in doubt, use the kid.
Go Steph, you're playing a blinder (said nobody in the world ever).:rolleyes:
What’s the latest with Steph I stopped posting ages ago?

Is she for real? What 4 year old needs an Instagram? And saying that its better to do it now before he starts moaning about not having one is ridiculous. An Instagram account only takes about 30 minutes to create.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what happened to that drama school she was opening for kids? The Stephanie Davis Academy. I don't think she ever mentioned it again and the post is no longer on her IG page. :unsure: The Facebook page is still up but hasn't been updated since May 2020.

Is she for real? What 4 year old needs an Instagram? And saying that its better to do it now before he starts moaning about not having one is ridiculous. An Instagram account only takes about 30 minutes to create.
Jeremy's daughter has her own account, maybe Steph is copying him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Big long explanation about how she doesn’t want him to moan at her later in life and a million other bullshit excuses to then write “oops forgot I don’t have to explain myself”...right you are honey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.