Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it ridiculous that she went on & on about the evils of social media and the press after Caroline Flack died and here she is putting her infant son online like he’s a prop to be used for attention & to generate money. She is shameful. Also does she really think by the time he’s an adult that Instagram or “influencers” will even still be a thing?! No. The world will have moved on, it will be old hat by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she for real? What 4 year old needs an Instagram? And saying that its better to do it now before he starts moaning about not having one is ridiculous. An Instagram account only takes about 30 minutes to create.
My 13 year old doesn't want one because even though she was private, she had random men trying to follow and message her. She deleted the whole app because it shook her up abit. She is aware of the dangers of social media, but I think even 13 is too young and vulnerable to have an account

I wonder if it's a dig towards jeremy? There's definitely a motive behind it financially and personally. Everyone comments on Jeremy's pictures of his daughter, how lovely she is etc.... older children unfortunately aren't as appealing as little babies and toddlers.

Reactions: 6
Jeremy has an account for his kid too. They just want freebies and to get sent free stuff for advertising it without having to actually get a job🤷

My 13 year old doesn't want one because even though she was private, she had random men trying to follow and message her. She deleted the whole app because it shook her up abit. She is aware of the dangers of social media, but I think even 13 is too young and vulnerable to have an account

I wonder if it's a dig towards jeremy? There's definitely a motive behind it financially and personally. Everyone comments on Jeremy's pictures of his daughter, how lovely she is etc.... older children unfortunately aren't as appealing as little babies and toddlers.
I couldn't think of anything weirder than following a baby account and commenting on it so that's it's parents could cash in on freebies🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Jeremy has an account for his kid too. They just want freebies and to get sent free stuff for advertising it without having to actually get a job🤷

I couldn't think of anything weirder than following a baby account and commenting on it so that's it's parents could cash in on freebies🤮
I didn't know jeremy had one, that's probably why she's done. Which kid can get more likes etc....

Reactions: 3
It’s all so very strange isn’t it this child having Instagram accounts! I thought it weird Jeremys daughter had one and that maybe SD was doing well not to follow in his footsteps, but lo and behold. Total madness.

Reactions: 2
It's crazy. I kind of get jeremy's, I've looked at it a few times and he's never tried to justify it or make excuses. He just set it up, no big needy attention speech.He wants to show off his princess so it's full of warm and fluffy baby pics and cutesy pet pics .. which leaves his own account more work and grown up play/home/travel related interspersed with family stuff popping up occasionally. He's no longer in the showbiz arena and nor is his partner and considering how he got burned in that lifestyle I don't think he'd want his kid to take that road. He just wants to show her off, fair enough I suppose and no harm done unless the images get dodgy attention (it's a weird world out there). Being about a little girl I think his daddy instinct will kick in and he'll make it private or delete it at some point anyway when she's no longer babyish.
Caben's is partly a duck-you(anything you can do ...) at his daddy and Steph has made it obvious that it is aimed to launch him for future work, which is sad. Kind of like victorians shoving their kids up chimneys to earn a crust in a way. You'd think she'd learn from her own foray into fame that it's a minefield, but baby needs new shoes and momma needs her ciggies and stuff, so here we are.
I did laugh at the "I'm the only bread winner" jibe. duck sake, her family have reared that child from day one while she buggered off blowing through her earnings and bleeping up her life. I think her family are tit stirring enablers, but to be fair they've made sure Caben is loved and cared for and they always will, so there's no need for the dramatic "I'm the only bread winner" pity party crap. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Yes I know the medical ins and outs of a miscarriage, I have been through it myself, they don’t send you to that department at the Liverpool women’s - that’s the hospital where my miscarriage was managed, where i had my baby, and where I also had a termination many years ago, I’m familiar with that hospital, that’s why I was happy to put it out there that there are question marks around the whole miscarriage caused by stress thing, more likely caused by her getting tanked every night, if at all! I just think it’s disgusting aswell to blame Jeremy stressing her out for her miscarriage/termination/whatever it was, if a man is stressing you out that much that you fear for your unborn baby then walk away, switch your phone off or change your number, get a restraining order if you have to, but no Stephanie goes back for more!!!
I don't really wanna get into a whole thing but that particular hospital uses that part for a few different purposes so it is actually entirely possibly she was there for any of those reasons. Doesn't actually mean she couldn't have had a miscarriage just because she was there and stress can cause miscarriage.

I don't really wanna get into a whole thing but that particular hospital uses that part for a few different purposes so it is actually entirely possibly she was there for any of those reasons. Doesn't actually mean she couldn't have had a miscarriage just because she was there and stress can cause miscarriage.
Not according to experts.

While excessive stress isn't good for your overall health, there's no evidence that stress results in miscarriage......
Often, there's nothing you can do to prevent a miscarriage. However, managing any chronic conditions you have, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, and avoiding risky behaviors, such as smoking and using illegal drugs, can decrease your risk of a miscarriage.

Reactions: 2
Not according to experts.

While excessive stress isn't good for your overall health, there's no evidence that stress results in miscarriage......
Often, there's nothing you can do to prevent a miscarriage. However, managing any chronic conditions you have, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, and avoiding risky behaviors, such as smoking and using illegal drugs, can decrease your risk of a miscarriage.
I mean... Ok. I don't really care to dispute it but it either way it doesn't *prove* she definitely didn't have a miscarriage.

ANYWAY
I didn't realise she even had a thread. Tbh, in recent times I'd totally forgot she exists but I've had quite a few run ins with her in the past - I worked in a few city centre bars over the years while studying and she's just bloody awful. Proper bad cokehead. Witnessed her be thrown out of a bar many times for a variety of activities, some while pregnant. She's a total "do you know who I am" type too. As far as that Steph/JM stuff, I'm sure he was no Angel per se but I've no doubt at all in mind after seeing her for myself that she was the instigator and antagonist in that relationship. That he's seemingly sorted himself out now speaks volumes alone, and she's... what? Most recently been fired, again? and is trying to smear his name, again? Hopefully she'll clean up her act but I definitely wouldn't be betting on it any time soon tbh like... in my experience people that far gone and that badly enabled never do.

The Hollyoaks cast are pretty well known in Liverpool bars, fair few of them regular on Lark Lane... they're mostly known for being massive bellends like but she definitely takes the prize of biggest bellend. Over the years the only ones I've encountered who were even remotely likeable were the guy who played Brendan, the woman who played Cheryl and the bloke who played Dodger.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
stress does not cause miscarriages, I think the human population would be catastrophically low if it did lol, it’s a huge misconception, it’s offensive to the women suffering unexplained recurrent miscarriages and going through years of gruelling investigations and fertility treatments to find out why,

I wonder which medical professional categorically told her stress caused her miscarriage 🤔🤔🤔It’s funny that cos I’ve had a few miscarriages and every time nobody could tell me what caused it without getting the tissues tested and even then they said there was only a small chance of finding a cause, and the doctor who told her stress caused her miscarriage didn’t think there was any chance the vast quantities of booze she was consuming had anything to do with it, no?

I mean... Ok. I don't really care to dispute it but it either way it doesn't *prove* she definitely didn't have a miscarriage.

ANYWAY
I didn't realise she even had a thread. Tbh, in recent times I'd totally forgot she exists but I've had quite a few run ins with her in the past - I worked in a few city centre bars over the years while studying and she's just bloody awful. Proper bad cokehead. Witnessed her be thrown out of a bar many times for a variety of activities, some while pregnant. She's a total "do you know who I am" type too. As far as that Steph/JM stuff, I'm sure he was no Angel per se but I've no doubt at all in mind after seeing her for myself that she was the instigator and antagonist in that relationship. That he's seemingly sorted himself out now speaks volumes alone, and she's... what? Most recently been fired, again? and is trying to smear his name, again? Hopefully she'll clean up her act but I definitely wouldn't be betting on it any time soon tbh like... in my experience people that far gone and that badly enabled never do.

The Hollyoaks cast are pretty well known in Liverpool bars, fair few of them regular on Lark Lane... they're mostly known for being massive bellends like but she definitely takes the prize of biggest bellend. Over the years the only ones I've encountered who were even remotely likeable were the guy who played Brendan, the woman who played Cheryl and the bloke who played Dodger.
And now Brandon and Cheryl are doing proper acting roles in other things! I can imagine they would be nice and professional, I’m glad you said they were 😃

Reactions: 10
SD is a bleeping awful, unpleasant mess, but JC for all his projecting of being a decent human has not gone to court or tried to get 50/50 or visitation. He could, his partner is a lawyer they obviously have a lovely life and are good parents-to one of his children. He would probably get at least visitation for the time being easily. He just doesn’t want to. Lots of excuses but no action. Poor Caben, SD will be telling him he just got dumped, he will see on sm how loved his sister is and how he is erased from his fathers life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's crazy. I kind of get jeremy's, I've looked at it a few times and he's never tried to justify it or make excuses. He just set it up, no big needy attention speech.He wants to show off his princess so it's full of warm and fluffy baby pics and cutesy pet pics .. which leaves his own account more work and grown up play/home/travel related interspersed with family stuff popping up occasionally. He's no longer in the showbiz arena and nor is his partner and considering how he got burned in that lifestyle I don't think he'd want his kid to take that road. He just wants to show her off, fair enough I suppose and no harm done unless the images get dodgy attention (it's a weird world out there). Being about a little girl I think his daddy instinct will kick in and he'll make it private or delete it at some point anyway when she's no longer babyish.
Caben's is partly a duck-you(anything you can do ...) at his daddy and Steph has made it obvious that it is aimed to launch him for future work, which is sad. Kind of like victorians shoving their kids up chimneys to earn a crust in a way. You'd think she'd learn from her own foray into fame that it's a minefield, but baby needs new shoes and momma needs her ciggies and stuff, so here we are.
I did laugh at the "I'm the only bread winner" jibe. duck sake, her family have reared that child from day one while she buggered off blowing through her earnings and bleeping up her life. I think her family are tit stirring enablers, but to be fair they've made sure Caben is loved and cared for and they always will, so there's no need for the dramatic "I'm the only bread winner" pity party crap. :rolleyes:

There is no justification for either of these 2 to create social media accounts for their children, who are unable to consent. You paint a very romanticised picture of fame hungry, wife beating Jeremy. He is just as bad as her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
SD is a bleeping awful, unpleasant mess, but JC for all his projecting of being a decent human has not gone to court or tried to get 50/50 or visitation. He could, his partner is a lawyer they obviously have a lovely life and are good parents-to one of his children. He would probably get at least visitation for the time being easily. He just doesn’t want to. Lots of excuses but no action. Poor Caben, SD will be telling him he just got dumped, he will see on sm how loved his sister is and how he is erased from his fathers life.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 4
Complete newbie and just found this forum whilst I was on nights at work and the long threads kept me awake!!
But she’s back tracked now and deleted Cabens Instagram account!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Complete newbie and just found this forum whilst I was on nights at work and the long threads kept me awake!!
But she’s back tracked now and deleted Cabens Instagram account!
It sounds like she's actually listened to the criticism this time and learned from it. But I was laughing when she said "I talk so much sense a lot of the time but then I'll have that one day where I act on impulse" :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
He did go to court. He was eventually awarded a supervised visit of a few hours fortnightly(I think it was) at a visitation centre. But every time he came over from Ireland (where he was then living) her family made an excuse not to turn up. Caben was ill, or the car broke down, always an excuse. In the end he sussed out that they'd never ever play ball because they are vindictive, like herself, so he backed off and focused on recovery and building a better life for when Caben eventually seeks him out ... which he will.
I think he's done the right thing. No point in fighting a brick wall.
The sooner she follows suit and sorts herself out too, the better for their child.

ANYWAY

She's a mad witch, in my humble opinion. Shocking reputation both on and off set and no filter. I never understood HO taking her back yet again. The big bill for her languishing at home before they had the balls to sack her serves them right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@freda19 how do you know for a fact he went to court? You sound like you know Jeremy personally?
I assumed it was his partner?? That’s the impression I’ve always got as @freda19 seems to go to great lengths to defend Jeremy to the hilt and as you say seems to know lots of personal details.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@freda19 how do you know for a fact he went to court? You sound like you know Jeremy personally?
I assumed it was his partner?? That’s the impression I’ve always got as @freda19 seems to go to great lengths to defend Jeremy to the hilt and as you say seems to know lots of personal details.....
Yes glad other people noticed, she’s obsessed with defending him... must be connected somehow, as she won’t have a bad word said despite his more than obvious faults.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.