Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya Steph! Just think when Joe flips you over he'll be thinking of the milf at the school gates, not you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hiya Steph! Just think when Joe flips you over he'll be thinking of the milf at the school gates, not you.
She's more into the relationship than he is I think. He obviously has a wandering eye and his anniversary post is disappointing compared to the Elvis video montage and essay she's put up about soulmates 🥰 "time flys by when your having fun" is not very romantic... maybe he's just not good with words 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she was showing off the food she was very careful not to show the rest of the table, she was zooming the camera very unnaturally. Wonder what she was trying to hide…

Reactions: 6
Jesus wept they’ve only been together for a year! You’d think they were celebrating their golden wedding anniversary the way they’re going on for the gram!
You can buy them off the stalls for a fiver

Quiet on the western front - is there a baby announcement on the way. Sorry guys I’ve been so quiet - but me and dopey have been through something that I’m gonna sell to the papers. That - or it’s another ‘all off’ situation.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. They've got a puppy.
It is lovely to see Caben so happy, however I just don’t see how they’ll cope with a puppy. They’re a lot of work, not just cute. It’s also a terrible idea to decide to get a dog in the midst of grief when emotions are heightened.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she's going to be wearing this Nan's clothes all Christmas again, like the other one's?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry what? 🤣

When her other Nan died she went through her wardrobe and started dressing up in her clothes all over Christmas and New Year to be "close" to her. Twin sets and fake pearls, elasticated nylon skirts and underskirts, the whole shebang.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought the video she put on of herself and her mum singing to her nan in hosp, and pretending that Joe filmed it secretly was in poor taste. Of course she knew she was being filmed, it's all for the gram.

Also think she shouldn't have had Joe in there, the latest fella for 5 mins, should have just been her and her mum. Bad bad attention seeker.

Reactions: 21
I thought the video she put on of herself and her mum singing to her nan in hosp, and pretending that Joe filmed it secretly was in poor taste. Of course she knew she was being filmed, it's all for the gram.

Also think she shouldn't have had Joe in there, the latest fella for 5 mins, should have just been her and her mum. Bad bad attention seeker.
When my Nan was in hospital and really ill, my boyfriend (who id actually been with over a year) didn’t come as he said it’d be weird and should just be family.
I feel like her family must encourage this behaviour from her? Or why else would she be so OTT all the time

Reactions: 12
I feel like her family must encourage this behaviour from her? Or why else would she be so OTT all the time

Well they certainly encouraged the wearing of the dead Nan's clothes! They all stood at the bottom of the stairs filming her as she appeared at the top of them, slowly walking down each step, fingering her Nan's rosary beads while they all oohed and ahhed and she basked and gloated in the attention. Of course it then went up on social media for all to see.

Sometimes you actually forget she has two brothers....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When her other Nan died she went through her wardrobe and started dressing up in her clothes all over Christmas and New Year to be "close" to her. Twin sets and fake pearls, elasticated nylon skirts and underskirts, the whole shebang.
Good god.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Steph really needs to find a new therapist. She thinks because she’s stopped taking drugs so she’s fine but her coping mechanisms she has now aren’t doing her any good. Whenever she gets dumped she goes out and gets herself new man (within weeks) She loses a family member and she buys a dog within days. She just distracts herself with something shiny and new and doesn’t deal with her issues. If that’s the way she wants to be then it’s her choice and it wouldn’t be so bad if it was just herself she needs to think about but she has an innocent little boy to take care of and her needs always come before his. He doesn’t need a dog, he needs a stable home life and a mum who doesn’t insist on bringing every Tom, Dick and Harry into the household to be his dad.
Maybe give him those things before getting a dog.

Reactions: 23
Ive had to pop on here after seeing little Miss arshole with yet anothe puppy 🤬
She got Romie in 2012-palmed him off to her mother
Simba with Jeremy,god knows what happened to that poor thing?
And dont know if any of you can remember she got one for Caben around Christmas time a few years back (that one only lasted a few months) think she was calling it Callum?
What's the stupid cow going to do?Let it lie in bed and eat pizza.
And btw did anyone notice Roy's face,he didnt look to happy (probably thinking ffs here we go again)

Read that last interview ive added 😉
She says she is allergic to fish 🤣🤣
So why the F is she often seen eating prawns #sheliesssssss

prawn mention ⬆

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ive had to pop on here after seeing little Miss arshole with yet anothe puppy 🤬
She got Romie in 2012-palmed him off to her mother
Simba with Jeremy,god knows what happened to that poor thing?
And dont know if any of you can remember she got one for Caben around Christmas time a few years back (that one only lasted a few months) think she was calling it Callum?
What's the stupid cow going to do?Let it lie in bed and eat pizza.
And btw did anyone notice Roy's face,he didnt look to happy (probably thinking ffs here we go again)

Read that last interview ive added 😉
She says she is allergic to fish 🤣🤣
So why the F is she often seen eating prawns #sheliesssssss

prawn mention ⬆
What is it with these mental witches that get multiple animals (usually dogs) that they then get rid of? Or neglect. Price, westbrook, katona, steph, stephen, bear :mad: ffs book some therapy instead of using another animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.