Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear,only 609 likes on her last instagram post and 395 on the one before that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People really are piss bored with her borefest now 💤
No doubt she'll pull another "im poorly sick stunt" to gain attention or get her tits out again soon 🤦‍♀️
Just keep buying the Bots Steph,not that they are "fake" is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I mean frigging hell the girl got a tattoo for Dopey’s brother - who was dead before she met him! She has a photo of him in her house and I’m sure she’s had that when they’d only been together a month or so. It is so bleeping WEIRD.

She actually tagged along with Joe and his mum when they went to get the tattoos for his dead brother. You know, sentimental emotional moment for mother and son, and along comes Stephanie who can’t help but be involved where she doesn’t belong. The mum must’ve been raging.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh dear,only 609 likes on her last instagram post and 395 on the one before that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People really are piss bored with her borefest now 💤
No doubt she'll pull another "im poorly sick stunt" to gain attention or get her tits out again soon 🤦‍♀️
Just keep buying the Bots Steph,not that they are "fake" is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Went from thousands of likes last week to hundreds this week! She is deffo paying for likes, probs ran out of cash to fund it now

Reactions: 5
Just some across this on tik tok 🫣
I'm sure that was 2019.
She'll be needing another one soon the way she's scraping her hair back lately.
There was an article that she blamed her thinning hair on stress from Jeremy somewhere 🤣 (nothing to do with she's been wearing extensions for years and years) 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s off to see a cosmetic doctor today for another begged freebie and of course been ferried about by the latest taxi driver/shag piece. Funny how he is available every single day to drive her to every single place she pretends she needs to go to, he must have the most flexible ‘job’ going 🤔

Reactions: 10
She’s off to see a cosmetic doctor today for another begged freebie and of course been ferried about by the latest taxi driver/shag piece. Funny how he is available every single day to drive her to every single place she pretends she needs to go to, he must have the most flexible ‘job’ going 🤔
I don’t know why any reputable company would use this grifting chav to advertise anything!

Reactions: 7
Theres only just arse and nose she hasn't tampered with (I think) unless she's getting more stuffing in her face. A nice set of hamster cheeks in her already bloated face 🐹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why any reputable company would use this grifting chav to advertise anything!
I think its that Dr Nyla woman that used to be one of Cans muppets so more than likely another freebie.
She's been to her a few times before the grifting asswipe.
Wonder if she got gormless any work done on his bewful face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion: Steph Davis#5

Oompa loompa doompa-de-doo
I’ve got a new baby Daddy for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.