Stephanie Davies #2 Steph's single and mad, time to find Caben another dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. bleeping. Way.

She’s mental!!! How does Joe’s mam not find it CRACKERS that this random lass her sons been shagging for 3 months has now got a tattoo in memory of her other son who died 18 months before Steph even came into the picture? If that was me I’d be telling her to duck off, step down a peg and stop trying to implant herself in my family. These things need to happen naturally you can’t force yourself to become part of someones family unit - and you certainly should never get a tattoo in honour of a bloke YOU NEVER KNEW. I honestly thought the photo of him in her house was creepy enough, a tattoo for him is next level. She needs serious help she’s unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Really can't get my head around her latest post... the whole tattoo thing is strange.. why did she feel the need to get the same tattoo? Couldn't she just of let Joe and his family have this one special moment? They have only been together a few months?? If they had been dating years and where like engaged I'd understand it a bit more.. but this so weird.

Reactions: 19
Really can't get my head around her latest post... the whole tattoo thing is strange.. why did she feel the need to get the same tattoo? Couldn't she just of let Joe and his family have this one special moment? They have only been together a few months?? If they had been dating years and where like engaged I'd understand it a bit more.. but this so weird.
Even then though it’s always weird if she never knew him. Why would you ever think to memorialise someone you never knew on your body forever?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even then though it’s always weird if she never knew him. Why would you ever think to memorialise someone you never knew on your body forever?!
I mean plenty of people do that kinda thing. I don't find that strange. It's just the fact she had to get involved in such a personal moment between joe and his family and not only get the tattoo but then stick a phone in everyone's face and document it like she's one of the family...everything that happens in her life is on camera and shared to the world when she claims this isn't something she does lol

Reactions: 11
I usually just browse but I decided to register! Did anyone else see the comment "I just came out of rehab I was in there with joe" wish I'd got a screenshot of it cos it's been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone seen the comment on Steph's post from a girl saying she's just been in rehab with Joe? Not sure if it's true but could explain his silence on social media and why he's not been on her stories recently 🤨 :unsure: It looks like it's been deleted now.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I usually just browse but I decided to register! Did anyone else see the comment "I just came out of rehab I was in there with joe" wish I'd got a screenshot of it cos it's been deleted
Steph probably deleted it. I thought the Joe's working away story was a bit suspicious 🤨

Reactions: 8
I knew it! 😟 Great, two “ex”addicts raising a child sometimes and possibly trying for another 😖… Unhinged, incapable pair of pricks! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The date on her wrist isn’t about him so hopefully she’s gotten the same tattoo just in honour of someone else. It wouldn’t surprise me though. She never knew the fella!! It’s as weird as her having that bloody photo hanging up in her house of the dead brother. Just so intense & intrusive.
Please don’t tell me the date is Caroline flacks 😬

Reactions: 5
Partner meaning latest bit of cock.
I knew it! 😟 Great, two “ex”addicts raising a child sometimes and possibly trying for another 😖… Unhinged, incapable pair of pricks! 🤯
Please dont judge all addicts by her standards.
Yes she is unhinged and incapable but some addicts do recover and have great lives with their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone seen the comment on Steph's post from a girl saying she's just been in rehab with Joe? Not sure if it's true but could explain his silence on social media and why he's not been on her stories recently 🤨 :unsure: It looks like it's been deleted now.
Did the comment mean Stephanie went to rehab with him or he was in rehab whilst supposedly “working away”?

Reactions: 3
Why's it a semi colon in memory of someone she's own met, why can't it be for her own mental health struggles? Weirdo.

Reactions: 4
Did the comment mean Stephanie went to rehab with him or he was in rehab whilst supposedly “working away”?
No Steph wasn't in rehab with him, it was the girl who posted the comment... she said she got out of rehab afew days ago and she was in there with Joe.

Its all very over the top and manic isn't it I am surprised she doesn't want everyone knowing she usually loves it
Do you think this is why they had that falling out/ break up a couple of weeks ago? The timing fits. Maybe she wasn't happy about him leaving her alone to go into rehab.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.