Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are they not on vacation? They take more foreign vacations in a year than most people get in a decade.
They’re not even fully vaccinated also

I would put down a bet on them breaking up eventually (probably sooner rather than later) just because of logistics.

Damn, I just checked her Instagram and I realized that her degree and research is just something to put on her social media bios and Instagram stories. Being an influencer is sad.
There was this one Instagram story she put on her page where someone accused her of wearing butt pads. She got so pressed and had to “show” that her butt is real. That’s a little conceited if you ask me. Like good for you Steph, you’ve been growing your glutes for a long time. You don’t have to go out of your way to do that though, it was just a comment 🙄

Reactions: 5

There was this one Instagram story she put on her page where someone accused her of wearing butt pads. She got so pressed and had to “show” that her butt is real. That’s a little conceited if you ask me. Like good for you Steph, you’ve been growing your glutes for a long time. You don’t have to go out of your way to do that though, it was just a comment 🙄
She is the kind of person who is bothered by every little comment. What people say/think about her really gets to her. In a way, she isn’t the best candidate to be in the public eye but she does it because she really craves the validation.

Reactions: 7
Y’all’ I think Steph and Jeff are going to try to make things more serious. Idk I just saw her latest Instagram post and maybe Jeff is going to propose?? But maybe not. I just got that vibe because apparently they’re going to vacation to Mexico.
Is it a vacation or just an exit for Jeff out of US for visa purposes?

Yeah I found it really annoying when she did that. What a boring vid showing off her butt trying to prove a point.
I used to really like her but she is so self obsessed it’s now just boring. Today’s pointless story on Instagram is she has given herself a side part to see what it looks like .. a few seconds of my life I’ll never get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I found it really annoying when she did that. What a boring vid showing off her butt trying to prove a point.
I used to really like her but she is so self obsessed it’s now just boring. Today’s pointless story on Instagram is she has given herself a side part to see what it looks like .. a few seconds of my life I’ll never get back.
I know, it’s sad because she was really bubbly and likable. Now I feel like she is obsessed and focused on her body. I mean I’m not gonna lie, she looks great but I just can’t help but think that she’s lying about her eating habits.

I know, it’s sad because she was really bubbly and likable. Now I feel like she is obsessed and focused on her body. I mean I’m not gonna lie, she looks great but I just can’t help but think that she’s lying about her eating habits.
Yes I agree .. I think she’s restricting to try & prove the all in journey worked but I think if she was literally eating whatever she liked she would just keep gaining. She had got really self obsessed which is a shame.

Stephanie just dropped another naval gazing video all about how she eats. Doesn't she have anything else to talk about? I can only imagine what she's like IRL. "Hi, I'm Stephanie Buttermore, PhD and I'm All In/Intuitive Eating. Wanna hear about my breakfast?"

Reactions: 6
Stephanie just dropped another naval gazing video all about how she eats. Doesn't she have anything else to talk about? I can only imagine what she's like IRL. "Hi, I'm Stephanie Buttermore, PhD and I'm All In/Intuitive Eating. Wanna hear about my breakfast?"
She’s so boring !!

Omg so she’s writing a book about all in journey .. she’s shared some pages today on stories.. now I’m wondering if writing a book was her goal & all this has been done aimed at that. She’s lying .. she’s restricting.. I am so fed up with her

• Wow
Omg so she’s writing a book about all in journey .. she’s shared some pages today on stories.. now I’m wondering if writing a book was her goal & all this has been done aimed at that. She’s lying .. she’s restricting.. I am so fed up with her
100% she’s restricting again, at her current size she’s barely bigger than when she first started all in. How much more is there to share about all in?! Surely everything worth being said has been said...

• Wow
I just saw her ig story!! Yeah I agree, she needs to find a new hobby or something. Talking about how she went all in is getting a little aggravating

100% she’s restricting again, at her current size she’s barely bigger than when she first started all in. How much more is there to share about all in?! Surely everything worth being said has been said...
Always more money to be made though..

Reactions: 1
the thought that, after all she has gone through with her body, she might still not be in therapy horrifies me. I really really hope she gets professional help and just doesn't share it on social media

The more she posts body shots the more infuriated I get that she is writing a book about All In.

FCCBD011-2F22-4FCE-9A07-3666EFD24481.jpeg
I’m sorry but no, I refuse to believe the hype over being “all in” and finding your “natural weight”….. she is so clearly cutting and what perfect timing as her book about going all in is coming out - she’s manipulating people into buying her book as she’s able to say “hey look at me I’ve gone all in and I’m back to where I was without the extreme hunger ! Buy my book! Woo!” … ugh.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 618285 I’m sorry but no, I refuse to believe the hype over being “all in” and finding your “natural weight”….. she is so clearly cutting and what perfect timing as her book about going all in is coming out - she’s manipulating people into buying her book as she’s able to say “hey look at me I’ve gone all in and I’m back to where I was without the extreme hunger ! Buy my book! Woo!” … ugh.
Not only is it EXTREMELY misleading but its so harmful to those looking to actually recover. It's truly disgusting what she is doing and putting out there for such vulnerable people.

Reactions: 8
When you compare her in Dec last year to now she looks like she’s dropped quite a lot .. I was shocked when I saw the pic above how much she looks like she has lost.

Reactions: 1
Her version of all in just complete horse piss. I can appreciate Kayla rose for example, also a bikini competitor, who used the same approach and inspired Stephanie. She also gained rapidly, plateaued a bit and then lost some weight naturally… but. She is still in a bigger body size and is happy there! I do believe the premise that your weight will naturally fall after the food fascination is gone and your body settles down.

But not the extent in which Stephanie has rapidly lost weight. This is deliberate and unfair.

Reactions: 8