Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her newst vid - does she just play up how much she enjoys food or what? Seems like such a bizarre reaction for somebody who eats what they want, when they want. I haven't dieted in years, (understand might be different for different people) but good food doesn't generally elicit that intense of a reaction for me. Any else?
I am the same. While I expect that she plays it up for the camera to some extent, I would argue that such an intense reaction to food is a sign of restriction. I guess I am also inclined to view it this way in light of her obvious weight loss.

Reactions: 6
First time poster, although a long time reader. I used to really like Stephanie (many moon ago) especially when the content was focused on the science of exercise and nutrition (e.g. are artificial sweeteners dangerous). I fell out and started reading gossip sites when she started the massive cheat day stuff. I am so bored of the same content and her continual insistence that she is less food focused/ has food freedom etc. Looking at her content for last few years, you can see that is a lie. Every damn video has been about all-in and food, with barely any focus on exercise/ other content. It's just disappointing because I feel her content could be really good. Especially since eating enough should (in theory) allow her to fuel her work outs properly. I guess I just have to accept that the content won't ever really be my thing.

In her newst vid - does she just play up how much she enjoys food or what? Seems like such a bizarre reaction for somebody who eats what they want, when they want. I haven't dieted in years, (understand might be different for different people) but good food doesn't generally elicit that intense of a reaction for me. Any else?
Not just you. She's so incredibly food focused and plays up her foodgadims for the camera. Her binge eating challenge videos have been, and will always be, her most popular videos, so it stands to reason that she'd go back to eating crap on camera while being skinny af. She seems incapable of making any other kind of content.

Reactions: 8
Not just you. She's so incredibly food focused and plays up her foodgadims for the camera. Her binge eating challenge videos have been, and will always be, her most popular videos, so it stands to reason that she'd go back to eating crap on camera while being skinny af. She seems incapable of making any other kind of content.
Agreed. At this point it would be nice to see anything at all from her that isn’t all in, even if it’s just a leggings review. She is the epitome of ground hog day, it’s so dull.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s all lip service to honour the character she presents online. Body neutrality? I’ve not seen a single soul more body obsessed than her, for all her protestations

Reactions: 9
I think it’s all lip service to honour the character she presents online. Body neutrality? I’ve not seen a single soul more body obsessed than her, for all her protestations
Body neutrality? What a non-sense coming from her, she has NEVER been neutral about her body. Does anyone even still believe her? She's such a fake! I unsubscribed a long time ago, best decision I could make regarding her. How does she still have followers? She's just desperate and seeking a way to justice her ED

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on her new YouTube video?
She is ridiculous. I only wonder whether she believes what she says or is it just for the audience and deep inside she knows she is messed up big time. Also, she looks like a transvestite. She is scary to me, to be honest. And she used to be a pretty girl ...

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched and won't, I don't want to support this madness, she needs to be in therapy for her body issues. I genuinley feel bad for her as clearly her mum seems to have influenced her body issues. I just checked her instagram, she is TINY and looks really out of proportion for her face, not to mention her face now does not move at all. Really sad as she was very attractive, it is sad she felt she had to do this to herself

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna have to watch it bit by bit over the next few days.. ten mins in & she’s irritating me!!! She’s on a trip to London & still finds time to do a video about her body, food, all in journey. She is now so so boring!!! She is absolutely self obsessed & I can’t stand watching her.

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna have to watch it bit by bit over the next few days.. ten mins in & she’s irritating me!!! She’s on a trip to London & still finds time to do a video about her body, food, all in journey. She is now so so boring!!! She is absolutely self obsessed & I can’t stand watching her.
You can watch 2x speed, helps a lot. She also rambles way too much and rehashes the same thing.

I can’t believe that I didn’t know u could do that . . that helps lol
Been doing it for years after a tea channel mentioned it. Now i can't watch talk videos on normal speed anymore!
Did you already watch the video? What do you think about it?

I checked out her channel, honestly shocked she still gets so many views. Is she still selling these stupid workout programms? She must be making bank.

Reactions: 1
Almost forgot about Stephanie....
Took a quick gander at her latest Instagram post and 😳 She looks like Janice from the Muppets! The hell she do to her face?

Last edited:
Almost forgot about Stephanie....
Took a quick gander at her latest Instagram post and 😳 She looks like Janice from the Muppets! The hell she do to her face?
I had the same reaction. She is naturally beautiful. Wtf.

Reactions: 2