Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People think she got fat transfers. Her shape does seem to be a little different but it’s difficult to tell since she used to be so lean. I just saw some recent pictures and it looks like she only lost body fat in her stomach and her legs look about the same size.

Reactions: 3
People think she got fat transfers. Her shape does seem to be a little different but it’s difficult to tell since she used to be so lean. I just saw some recent pictures and it looks like she only lost body fat in her stomach and her legs look about the same size.
Her fans must be idiots if they think the fats she gained from all-in were weight distribution. Wtf. Suddenly Stephanie can dictate her fats on which body parts to go? Lol

Reactions: 5
Ok so it isn’t just me who notices that. It really seems like she only lost weight in her stomach and arms right? It’s difficult to tell because she was so lean but a lot of people in GG think that she got fat transfers. If she didn’t then her body looks fantastic and she has great genetics which is confusing. Why did she want to be so lean all the time? I guess that’s body dysmorphia which she really can’t blame on the fitness industry. I am technically underweight and I still don’t have a fat stomach like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t agree more!! She looks super thin around her stomach area and has a very nice shape. Unfortunately when I gain weight, it goes to my midsection :((
Idk her body just looks really different. I’m kinda sus, but as long as she’s healthy, it’s good I guess

I couldn’t agree more!! She looks super thin around her stomach area and has a very nice shape. Unfortunately when I gain weight, it goes to my midsection :((
Idk her body just looks really different. I’m kinda sus, but as long as she’s healthy, it’s good I guess
Kinda sad that someone that attractive is so insecure and on top of that she can’t even get a ring.

Kinda sad that someone that attractive is so insecure and on top of that she can’t even get a ring.
Speaking of getting a ring, I remember she did mention marriage with Jeff in one of her newer videos. I forgot exactly what she said but I think it was something like, Steph taking care of her mom still and that Jeff doesn’t want to move to Florida and that Steph doesn’t want to move to Canada. So it’s complicated lol

Speaking of getting a ring, I remember she did mention marriage with Jeff in one of her newer videos. I forgot exactly what she said but I think it was something like, Steph taking care of her mom still and that Jeff doesn’t want to move to Florida and that Steph doesn’t want to move to Canada. So it’s complicated lol
I can't believe they are still living in a long distance relationship like this, what do they plan to do if neither wants to move? espeically in this day and age when travel has become less easy

Reactions: 6
It may not last just based on logistics. Unless something happens, things change, or one of them gives in. I don’t wish that on them, but that’s just how it is. A lot of people with solid relationships end up breaking up due to stuff like this. It is what it is, life gets in the way. Tbh one thing I like about the Stephanie saga is that you can learn a lot from it.

Ok so it isn’t just me who notices that. It really seems like she only lost weight in her stomach and arms right? It’s difficult to tell because she was so lean but a lot of people in GG think that she got fat transfers. If she didn’t then her body looks fantastic and she has great genetics which is confusing. Why did she want to be so lean all the time? I guess that’s body dysmorphia which she really can’t blame on the fitness industry. I am technically underweight and I still don’t have a fat stomach like that.
What is GG? And YES - totally agree with you about her leanness. It's not her genetics. She doesn't seem to have the propensity to be naturally lean like some females I know. And in all honesty - who knows since she's always been on some kind of caloric restriction. The only time we've seen her actually eating is during her 'all in' journey - which, upon looking at the evidence - suggests she DIDN'T have those genetics. And I've been working out for a loooong time with careful attention to my diet/exercise (meaning I don't starve myself or workout too much) and I definitely haven't been able to get as lean as her - like you said - judging by her 'flat' stomach.

Reactions: 1
It would be fine if Jeff ain't marrying Steph as long as they agree with it but it's clear she wants the ring and he doesn't. There is no sense in their relationship at this point and eventually he might leave her

Reactions: 1
From this side of the screen, her life is just so fragile. Her mom is likely to die in the next few years; Jeff will continue to resist marriage and just might break it off with her; her only career/income is YouTube; she's also not getting any younger...I mean.. how's she going to sustain herself?

Reactions: 6
From this side of the screen, her life is just so fragile. Her mom is likely to die in the next few years; Jeff will continue to resist marriage and just might break it off with her; her only career/income is YouTube; she's also not getting any younger...I mean.. how's she going to sustain herself?
Honestly it sounds depressing when you put it that way, I feel like she needs to put herself first though because she relies on Jeff too much when she is feeling upset. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong about being a relationship and feeling upset but at this point, she really needs to sort out what she’s going to do later in life.

Honestly it sounds depressing when you put it that way, I feel like she needs to put herself first though because she relies on Jeff too much when she is feeling upset. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong about being a relationship and feeling upset but at this point, she really needs to sort out what she’s going to do later in life.
I wonder if she has any close friends (aside from her sister). Honestly, I don’t think she has much time to build a life in Florida while constantly traveling back and forth. I agree, she seems like the kind of person who relies on their partner too much (tbh I’ve been there).

The whole idea just makes no sense whatsoever to me.
If your body just gets to a point where it regulates itself so you're no longer hungry and you don't put on weight then obesity wouldn't exist. You wouldn't have people that weigh over 500lbs ffs!

Reading the comments on the video I can't believe how many people are buying in to her crap.
Not quite, obesity is a complex issue. Often people ignore their bodies and overeat, comfort eating, boredom eating, ease of eating ect, continuous consumption of food past the "full point" can cause all sorts of changes in the hunger signalling pathways as well as physical changes such as a stretched stomach ect.

I wonder if she has any close friends (aside from her sister). Honestly, I don’t think she has much time to build a life in Florida while constantly traveling back and forth. I agree, she seems like the kind of person who relies on their partner too much (tbh I’ve been there).

There was a weird video of her trying out a box of donuts for two conescutive days with her sister's friend. I say weird because imagine asking your sister's friend to take a video of you eating bunch of sugar and processed foods wtf?

Reactions: 2
There was a weird video of her trying out a box of donuts for two conescutive days with her sister's friend. I say weird because imagine asking your sister's friend to take a video of you eating bunch of sugar and processed foods wtf?
I remember, idk maybe it was a mutual friend of theirs? This was filmed during her trip to Miami and I am guessing they all had a girl’s trip. Tbh I like that video, it was nice seeing her hanging out with her sister and their friend rather than Jeff.

Reactions: 2
Oh boy, she just posted another "what I eat in a day after All In!" video 🙄 (and using her mom as a prop again). Does she ever talk about anything else?
Seriously though, how is she traveling between countries so much during this pandemic?
What annoys me most is she has scientific PhD and still uses the phase "I have a theory" instead of correctly saying "I have a hypothesis". I can see how much all that education stuck around.

I just saw these old thumbnails of her with a bit more bf on. Is it just me or did her body actually looks like it changed shape?
She edits her own videos and thumbnails, so it wouldn't surprise me that she photoshops herself a bit.

I finished watching her video and added up the food I saw her actually consume aaaand..yeah. She ate about 1500 calories. She she is sooooo full after dinner. Yeah, she's totally not restricting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As an active 5'4", and I'm guessing around 127lb woman, her maintenance is around 1700-1800 calories.

Yah - her body looks very different to me too.
Oh boy, she just posted another "what I eat in a day after All In!" video 🙄 (and using her mom as a prop again). Does she ever talk about anything else?
Seriously though, how is she traveling between countries so much during this pandemic?
What annoys me most is she has scientific PhD and still uses the phase "I have a theory" instead of correctly saying "I have a hypothesis". I can see how much all that education stuck around.

She edits her own videos and thumbnails, so it wouldn't surprise me that she photoshops herself a bit.

I finished watching her video and added up the food I saw her actually consume aaaand..yeah. She ate about 1500 calories. She she is sooooo full after dinner. Yeah, she's totally not restricting.
That's so funny - I estimated her food intake around the same amount of cals! Definitely low for someone at her height etc. I'm just driven bonkers by the amount of people who are so upset if you call SB on her BS.
I didn't watch her newest video.
I did see her newest insta photos/videos of her training. Again - she's definitely cutting.

And - I've responded to some of the comments on her insta page. I continue to say it's okay if she wants to be a typical fitness influencer, diet hard, promote unhealthy lifestyle choices for the gram etc etc. BUT the problem lies in her deception to her fan base and, really, to women in general. She isn't just 'eating normally'. She is still promoting a diet culture for women. She's still promoting phobias around food. She's just doing it in the most roundabout and messed up way possible. Now I guess the new trend is to say 'I'm just not feeling hungry' instead of saying 'yeah, I refuse food and prove my resilience' etc etc.

So toxic. So awful.