Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine spending all that money and time just to have what is essentially a mukbang channel?
I don't know if anyone here follows Natacha Oceane, she basically did the same (i.e. abandoned academia after her PHD) but she actually uses her scientific knowledge to make good content, I don't like all of her videos but the differences between them are really shocking
Stephanie wishes to be like Natacha but she can't 😂 Natacha isnt perfect but she is genuine and one of the best influencers out there. She's honest and truthful about her ED unlike Stephanie who glitters too much bullshit on her life.

Reactions: 7
Omg I am sorry to hear what you went through!

I was a fan of her's too but this was before all-in. She claims cheat days are "normal" and eating 5k calories once a week is "healthy" by using her stupid scientific jargons and tit. Then I started to follow and believe her. For 5 months I ended up being bulimic and anorexic. I was starting to question her credibility until I had to see a dietician and therapist. Then I went through forums and youtube comments and found out a lot of her followers also experienced that! I am kinda thankful I was able to smell her bullshit before her all-in or else I would've been BOTH her ridiculous cheat days and all-in.

She acts like she's an expert on science and health just because she has a phD but I actually think she's either an idiot who can't simply get the simple law of thermodynamics that eating 5k calories everyday will magically make her metabolism faster or she is just plain manipulative. Either way, I agree I can't believe people are still not cancelling this woman. Her fans are bunch of cults who defends her no matter what. She also loves to play victim that's why she got away with her tit.

I hope you are doing fine. Stephanie is nothing but a manipulative youtuber who makes cash out of her vulnerable viewers.

She has been restricting HARD since last year. She knows her all-in is BS so she decided to restrict. Comments are even calling her out already why suddenly the weight loss? Especially she claimed the "set-point" theory that she won't gain nor lose weight once she finds a set point after eating 5k calories everyday. But of course I wouldn't be surprised if this woman goes all "they are now skinny-shaming me!" 🙄
Exactly! OMG you bring up so many amazing points.
I always get the sense from the comments on her youtube/insta channels that when you do criticize someone - suddenly you are 'shaming' them, when in reality we're just calling people out for being sketchy and/or a grifter. I'm also sorry to hear that you were one of the many folks who thought this woman had a better sense of what was healthy/nutritionally sound based on her smooth communication and education.

I am doing alright now - I wish the same for you. I guess it's a bit of the white knight syndrome in me to want to help other women know they aren't alone in thinking SB is toxic. It makes a person feel less crazy when they hear her words, but then see her act in ways that are the complete opposite.

Stephanie wishes to be like Natacha but she can't 😂 Natacha isnt perfect but she is genuine and one of the best influencers out there. She's honest and truthful about her ED unlike Stephanie who glitters too much bullshit on her life.
That's how I feel about Natacha too. She's pretty open about her eating patterns and she works her a$$ off in the gym. I genuinely believe she eats what she shows on her youtube channel. She also seems honest about her injuries, her training and how she fuels herself. I'd love to have her break down her calories a bit more - I know everyone is on this 'intuitive eating' thing - but that takes YEARS and YEARS of practice. Numerous studies have shown that those who do track their macros often have better results/more sustained results when it comes to maintaining a healthy mind/body.

One person I'd LOVE to hear people talk about is Juli Bauer Roth (aka Paleomg). I stopped following her because it just became too much advertising and her hawking her affiliates' stuff. She's also not very honest about what she *actually* eats and how much. I remember reading once that she doesn't really eat any sugar etc - but she'll make all of these recipes loaded with fat/sugar etc. So - I messaged her to ask who was her trainer and, more importantly, what did she ACTUALLY eat in a day (especially since she doesn't eat gluten/sugar) etc years ago before she became more famous - but to no avail.

imagine spending all that money and time just to have what is essentially a mukbang channel?
I don't know if anyone here follows Natacha Oceane, she basically did the same (i.e. abandoned academia after her PHD) but she actually uses her scientific knowledge to make good content, I don't like all of her videos but the differences between them are really shocking
whoa - Natacha Oceane has a PhD? I didn't know that at all! How interesting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always get the sense from the comments on her youtube/insta channels that when you do criticize someone - suddenly you are 'shaming' them, when in reality we're just calling people out for being sketchy and/or a grifter. I'm also sorry to hear that you were one of the many folks who thought this woman had a better sense of what was healthy/nutritionally sound based on her smooth communication and education.

I am doing alright now - I wish the same for you. I guess it's a bit of the white knight syndrome in me to want to help other women know they aren't alone in thinking SB is toxic. It makes a person feel less crazy when they hear her words, but then see her act in ways that are the complete opposite.

That's how I feel about Natacha too. She's pretty open about her eating patterns and she works her a$$ off in the gym. I genuinely believe she eats what she shows on her youtube channel. She also seems honest about her injuries, her training and how she fuels herself. I'd love to have her break down her calories a bit more - I know everyone is on this 'intuitive eating' thing - but that takes YEARS and YEARS of practice. Numerous studies have shown that those who do track their macros often have better results/more sustained results when it comes to maintaining a healthy mind/body.

One person I'd LOVE to hear people talk about is Juli Bauer Roth (aka Paleomg). I stopped following her because it just became too much advertising and her hawking her affiliates' stuff. She's also not very honest about what she *actually* eats and how much. I remember reading once that she doesn't really eat any sugar etc - but she'll make all of these recipes loaded with fat/sugar etc. So - I messaged her to ask who was her trainer and, more importantly, what did she ACTUALLY eat in a day (especially since she doesn't eat gluten/sugar) etc years ago before she became more famous - but to no avail.

yeh, i M not sure if she finished it but she definitely was on the way to one!

Reactions: 1

Stephanie's delusional-ass fans will keep on defending her even if it means her using her mom's physical and mental illness to gain sympathy from viewers. She's inhumane for spreading confidential info about her mom's illness and even had the audacity to show a clip of her putting diapers on her mom 😡

Natacha is pretty much the only reliable influencer I can see. Although I don't like how she did those 5k challenges, she was honest about it. And Stephanie tried to imitate her by doing that stupid all-in. She wishes to be like Natacha but she fails to be like her lol

Right? And what's worse is that Buttermore probably sucked up a bunch of grants and scholarships that someone else (who would have been a credit to their field) could have used.

Reactions: 6
Stephanie's delusional-ass fans will keep on defending her even if it means her using her mom's physical and mental illness to gain sympathy from viewers. She's inhumane for spreading confidential info about her mom's illness and even had the audacity to show a clip of her putting diapers on her mom 😡

Natacha is pretty much the only reliable influencer I can see. Although I don't like how she did those 5k challenges, she was honest about it. And Stephanie tried to imitate her by doing that stupid all-in. She wishes to be like Natacha but she fails to be like her lol
I wish youtube had more strict guidelines, putting someone who cannot really consent in videos like this is so unethical... it is the same with so many influencers using their children

Well that's just it - you can't replicate genuineness and humility easily.
You know - I remember watching those videos with her mother and I thought they were odd - but looking back at them now knowing her desperate need for attention/likes so she can cash in and never have to do any honest work - I realized how awful it was that she took advantage of her mother's condition. The folks on here have made that connection for me!
It just further adds evidence that she's really an empty shell of a human being.

I wish youtube had more strict guidelines, putting someone who cannot really consent in videos like this is so unethical... it is the same with so many influencers using their children
Oh I agree 100%. She goes beyond the usual influenster stuff of just showing off her body and instead tries to market a type of 'approach' that isn't true (there's so so so much more that goes into a reverse diet than what she's claiming).
The AMOUNT of individuals posting on her channel saying things like "I have an ED, but thanks to you I have the courage to do what I need to do blah blah blah" is absolutely horrifying to me.
That should be her wakeup call to say to herself - "you know what - this big a$$ mansion in Toronto, Ontario, Canada paid for by my fan base (and Jeff's too) isn't worth it if I have to sell my soul and potentially really hurt impressionable people." But no - she'll keep on doin her immoral things for the money.

I personally will try and post something on her channel each time for any people out there who feel the same way as us - but don't see that reflected in the comments. They are not alone.

As a side note - I did post my opinion on her latest youtube video.
The replies of support keep getting deleted!!
:unsure::unsure::unsure::cautious::cautious::cautious::oops:

Last edited:
It's disgusting. She still sells overpriced shirts on her website with saying like "Cheat day shirt" and "assume I'm hungry" and "all in". How does it look to a 15 year old who sees a skinny women wearing a shirt that says "Assume I'm hungry"? Proana much? Anything for a buck, I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well that's just it - you can't replicate genuineness and humility easily.
You know - I remember watching those videos with her mother and I thought they were odd - but looking back at them now knowing her desperate need for attention/likes so she can cash in and never have to do any honest work - I realized how awful it was that she took advantage of her mother's condition. The folks on here have made that connection for me!
It just further adds evidence that she's really an empty shell of a human being.

Oh I agree 100%. She goes beyond the usual influenster stuff of just showing off her body and instead tries to market a type of 'approach' that isn't true (there's so so so much more that goes into a reverse diet than what she's claiming).
The AMOUNT of individuals posting on her channel saying things like "I have an ED, but thanks to you I have the courage to do what I need to do blah blah blah" is absolutely horrifying to me.
That should be her wakeup call to say to herself - "you know what - this big a$$ mansion in Toronto, Ontario, Canada paid for by my fan base (and Jeff's too) isn't worth it if I have to sell my soul and potentially really hurt impressionable people." But no - she'll keep on doin her immoral things for the money.

I personally will try and post something on her channel each time for any people out there who feel the same way as us - but don't see that reflected in the comments. They are not alone.

As a side note - I did post my opinion on her latest youtube video.
The replies of support keep getting deleted!!
:unsure::unsure::unsure::cautious::cautious::cautious::oops:
Yep she deletes them on youtube! On instagram she does that too but lately a lot of people are calling out on her weight loss.

She loves to use the "I have anxiety but I have you guys you are amazing!" No stephanie go seek therapy! Relying on your fanbase and boyfriend for your anxiety and disordered eating isn't gonna HELP.

It's disgusting. She still sells overpriced shirts on her website with saying like "Cheat day shirt" and "assume I'm hungry" and "all in". How does it look to a 15 year old who sees a skinny women wearing a shirt that says "Assume I'm hungry"? Proana much? Anything for a buck, I guess.
Have you heard she's gonna write and publish her all-in journey in a book? It's gonna be full of sh*t that's for sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Yep she deletes them on youtube! On instagram she does that too but lately a lot of people are calling out on her weight loss.

She loves to use the "I have anxiety but I have you guys you are amazing!" No stephanie go seek therapy! Relying on your fanbase and boyfriend for your anxiety and disordered eating isn't gonna HELP.

Have you heard she's gonna write and publish her all-in journey in a book? It's gonna be full of sh*t that's for sure.
another way to reveal personal information about her mother that should not be shared :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Holy crow - I totally forgot about those ridiculous slogans on her t-shirts!!!!!! You're kidding me - she's still selling that stuff? I should go onto her IG to see the messages calling her out. The folks on this forum have been awesome.

EXACTLY! - that's the thing eh - she doesn't actually WANT to get help. There's no incentive to do so when she is receiving positive reinforcement (and cash/sponsorships etc) for her toxic mindset.

Her 'book'?!?!?!!? Now - if that's not someone who has this grandiose concept of a false self - I don't know who is. Seriously - there must be some deep ceded delusional stuff going on within her for her to believe this 'tell all' book has anything remotely insightful/healthy/helpful for individuals to improve their lives upon or provide a new perspective on their reality.
The people on here are awesome - everyone can see through the BULL!

Holy crow - I totally forgot about those ridiculous slogans on her t-shirts!!!!!! You're kidding me - she's still selling that stuff? I should go onto her IG to see the messages calling her out. The folks on this forum have been awesome.

EXACTLY! - that's the thing eh - she doesn't actually WANT to get help. There's no incentive to do so when she is receiving positive reinforcement (and cash/sponsorships etc) for her toxic mindset.

Her 'book'?!?!?!!? Now - if that's not someone who has this grandiose concept of a false self - I don't know who is. Seriously - there must be some deep ceded delusional stuff going on within her for her to believe this 'tell all' book has anything remotely insightful/healthy/helpful for individuals to improve their lives upon or provide a new perspective on their reality.
The people on here are awesome - everyone can see through the BULL!
Believe it or not a lot people already called her out via DM and either she blocked them or ignores them. She acts like she's not accountable to those who got influenced from her crappy videos.

As for her book, it's gonna be some cheap-ass autobiography for sure and she loves using "deep" words for her stans. If she sells it on physical stores, it better be on the "fictional" aisle as her whole life is practically fictional.

hearing her parrot the all in phrase induces such rage in me -the way she shoehorns that phrase into every sentence and tries so hard to make it a thing. Her unhealthy habits are triggering and sick to watch

Last time I watched she was still hinting for her odd boyfriend to propose. weird relationship, both of them have toxic food and body issues

So I am actually a part of Dr Rinaldis all in Facebook group and I have a couple of things to add.
First, Dr. Rinaldi does not necessarily support Stephanie as she is very body focused and not a good example of "All In"
Second, actually going All In means you stop all exercise which Stephanie never did. In the FB space this is considered Half In which is not necessarily frowned upon because everyone is so supportive of each other and how difficult it is to stop exercise addictions. However claiming you went All In when the only two requirements are eating 2500cals/day and stopping exercise is completely bullshit. And now she's writing a book on something she didn't even do.
She is a terrible example of the all in journey and its infuriating to see what she is putting out there for impressionable young people to see and aspire to.

Reactions: 2
hearing her parrot the all in phrase induces such rage in me -the way she shoehorns that phrase into every sentence and tries so hard to make it a thing. Her unhealthy habits are triggering and sick to watch

Last time I watched she was still hinting for her odd boyfriend to propose. weird relationship, both of them have toxic food and body issues
She wishes Jeff to have some surprise proposal to her but that's never gonna happen. She is wasting her time hoping for that ring to pop in front of her yet he never even asked to move in with her. He is also somewhat of a mama's boy (red flag).

Reactions: 8
She wishes Jeff to have some surprise proposal to her but that's never gonna happen. She is wasting her time hoping for that ring to pop in front of her yet he never even asked to move in with her. He is also somewhat of a mama's boy (red flag).
I never used to think this, but now I believe if your man ain't proposing in 2-3 years either he'll never do it, he'll act like marriage is a leash on him, or he'll eventually leave and find a girl he'll propose to within a year.

I don’t understand how some people find it so easy to go through a PhD and then do nothing with it. I get that academia is hard and you get paid peanuts but Stephanie could do a lot with her degree. It’s not like she puts that much effort into her channel. Cristine from simply nailogical kept her full time job.

Reactions: 5
If he does "propose" it'll be a bigass YouTube production for views with sappy music and slowmo cutscenes, followed by drawn out infinity engagement.

He's never going to split his assets with her. Beside, why would this fake natty man-boy need a wifu when he got Mama cooking his dinner?

Of course she is. Some self published, badly edited Amazon ebook that her stans will clamor to buy (and not really read) then claim she's a reputable, published scientist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If he does "propose" it'll be a bigass YouTube production for views with sappy music and slowmo cutscenes, followed by drawn out infinity engagement.

He's never going to split his assets with her. Beside, why would this fake natty man-boy need a wifu when he got Mama cooking his dinner?

Of course she is. Some self published, badly edited Amazon ebook that her stans will clamor to buy (and not really read) then claim she's a reputable, published scientist.

Lmao Stephanie cant even cook. She only knows how to make those boring protein oats and heat frozen pizza.

About her book, I hope it never comes out. She showed a teaser on youtube and it was so cringey. It was a paragraph about her crying during her all-in and Jeff was there to save the day by telling her "Stop Steph you look beautiful" 🙄 I swear it was so cringey and fake

It really bothers me how Stephanie has become so centered around her body. Don’t get me wrong, she’s always had her physique updates but not as much as now. I really don’t think that she has to remind everyone every week about her past and “journey.”
I also think that Jeff is not too interested in proposing to her lol. Poor Steph.
And people are clearly catching on that Steph is looking more tiny now. Of course she ignores the comments but I just want to point out that she does consciously know that she is looking smaller. Why? Because all of a sudden she feels more “confident” to post a picture of herself in shorts now. I don’t want to spread hate because a part of me still likes her but I totally get what you all are saying. I wish that she finds therapy.

Reactions: 8