Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh! Why did I look at more of her posts? What is this BS science graph she's posting about set point weight? Bodies don't work like that IRL! If they did, there wouldn't be an obesity epidemic! Bodies don't give a tit about your aesthetic and fitness goals. It gives a tit about starving to death and being energy selfish. If there's tasty food allover the place and you don't make a conscious effort, your brain will say eat it! It don't care about your fat levels or if adipose tissue is too full, this set point theory, in the long term, is nonsense. She's totally misrepresenting the science. Sure, if you eat a duck ton over a few months in spite of your normal habits, you *might* lose weight *if* you go back to your previous eating habits. Unfortunately, that's not the case for the rest of humanity. That's why your weight creeps up over time if you don't consciously regulate your eating habits.
And you KNOW Stephanie was mentally counting every damn calorie in her filler-injected head when she started dropping weight. Gods, she's such a shyster!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Almost forgot about Stephanie....
Took a quick gander at her latest Instagram post and 😳 She looks like Janice from the Muppets! The hell she do to her face?
When will people realise that cheek fillers make your face look puffy and your eyes smaller. She has absolutely ruined her beautiful face.

It just goes to show she continues to have a warped view of her appearance and can’t accept her natural face and body. She needs intense therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her skin looks so stretched in her latest insta…
She probably liked the healthy, plump look of her face when she gained all that weight, but when it deflated when she started restricting again, her skin would start to sag so she had to artificially plump it up again, but went too far.

Reactions: 3
She probably liked the healthy, plump look of her face when she gained all that weight, but when it deflated when she started restricting again, her skin would start to sag so she had to artificially plump it up again, but went too far.
Do you have a picture? I don't have IG

does she have any other job? she hardly makes videos anymore
She’s writing a book at the moment! Guess she’s living off her advance, and all the old video ad sense she’ll still be generating from people in recovery still finding her all in videos.

Her physique seems a bit healthier to me atm… reckon she realised she was losing her active followers with her emancipated appearance and switched things up in time for them to buy her book?

*emaciated

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s writing a book at the moment! Guess she’s living off her advance, and all the old video ad sense she’ll still be generating from people in recovery still finding her all in videos.

Her physique seems a bit healthier to me atm… reckon she realised she was losing her active followers with her emancipated appearance and switched things up in time for them to buy her book?

*emaciated
But her face, OMG :( Overfilled cheeks, overfilled bottom lip ...

Reactions: 1
jeff sure knows how to pick 'em... robin and steph both have major issues

Reactions: 2
in those photos she looks as if she is trans tbh
She does!! I wonder what these people think when they look in the mirror. Does she like herself? Does she see what has become of her beautiful face?

Reactions: 3
I would say this is her sly way of admitting that All In didn't work without saying All In didn't work.
Closest she’s ever come to admitting her relationship with food is disordered too… never heard her use orthorexic as a descriptor for herself before. Has she realised the net is closing in and her lies are catching up with her, and harming her future book sales?

Colour me cynical about this “revelation”

Reactions: 6
Coz she’s in full blown denial and thinks because she has a PhD that she somehow is above having one. People with a healthy attitude towards food and body image don’t think or talk about it as much as Stephanie does, or take full body selfies every day, or record every morsel of food that goes into their mouths, or pathologise the act of eating a bit too much/little on occasion like she does via her War and Peace monologues on youtube.

The problem with her “full disclosure” videos like the latest one where she dances around the idea that she has an issue with food, is that the “few months where I lost control” were chronicled on social media while she was preaching about the glories of her All In journey and selling food and exercise plans to people who wanted to be just like her. Before All In, her entire brand was workout videos, cheat day videos and weighing herself, “I eat so much and stay so lean” and selling products off the back of that. Yet we now know she had “extreme hunger” ahem was starving herself to the point where it justified an entire lifestyle change.

She’s got zero credibility and throwing her hands up every few months to own up to some level of dysfunction while blanket denying she’s down a rabbit hole of an eating disorder isn’t “woke” or “telling her truth”, it’s exhausting and annoying.

Reactions: 9
I enjoyed watching the all in journey at the time & full video etc but I’ve had to unfollow her & I’ve lost respect for her. I really think she restricted strongly to look how she did after all in & obviously lied about it all .. she piled weight on & it just didn’t work how she expected .. other ppl may have followed suit after watching it.

Reactions: 2