Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so fake, everything she does is for attention! If I was in that house I would not be able to take it! She flirts with everyone, while having a boyfriend??? It’s so disrespectful!

Reactions: 3
She’s so fake, everything she does is for attention! If I was in that house I would not be able to take it! She flirts with everyone, while having a boyfriend??? It’s so disrespectful!
She really thinks alot of herself

I haven’t waited this Big Brother type think she’s in, but if it’s anything like the last run with Eleanor Neale, I know it’s full of loud attention seeking influencers.

I only discovered her through foot asylum and I genuinely like her. I understand why people find her annoying and she can come across as attention seeking. But honestly it’s just her personality. She seemed lovely and that she genuinely liked and got on with everyone. Her and Anissa made up the best part of the girls. Ana is boring and Millie is apparently a child predator now.

Reactions: 2
So she’s done some sponsorship with Avon and it’s kicked off she’s promoting a MLM business. Apparently as far as she was aware Avon wasn’t an MLM anymore. It’s only one of the biggest and well known in the world but yeah sure 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Who is even that in to AVON now anyway. I can’t stand MLMs for a start, and apart from the odd decent product, they’re pretty average. Also, there’s no way she didn’t know why were an MLM. They’re one of the longest running MLMs in the UK. My mum did it in the 90s for a short while, and my neighbours do it now. There’s no way Steph and her team didn’t realise it was an MLM. I feel bad for her if she’s received cruel comments but really…

Who is even that in to AVON now anyway. I can’t stand MLMs for a start, and apart from the odd decent product, they’re pretty average.
We always had the same Avon lady growing up at home, lovely lady and when I was younger Avon stuff was some of my first make up as it was cheap and easy to get hold of when I couldn’t easily get places myself….I’m talking a while back now! Lol! But she retired and I just stopped looking, I agree thought, their stuff is good, but no better really than what you can find on the high street and some of it has gotten pretty pricey! I will say though in my experience, the nail varnishes are really nice, I’ve got loads, some that I’ve easily had nearly 10 years as they re colours I don’t use loads, and they don’t do think it lumpy or separate, compared to some of my other brands, that are great to start with and just don’t keep well, so I would def recommend them for nail colours but aside from that, not sure what I’d buy from them now!

Reactions: 1
We always had the same Avon lady growing up at home, lovely lady and when I was younger Avon stuff was some of my first make up as it was cheap and easy to get hold of when I couldn’t easily get places myself….I’m talking a while back now! Lol! But she retired and I just stopped looking, I agree thought, their stuff is good, but no better really than what you can find on the high street and some of it has gotten pretty pricey! I will say though in my experience, the nail varnishes are really nice, I’ve got loads, some that I’ve easily had nearly 10 years as they re colours I don’t use loads, and they don’t do think it lumpy or separate, compared to some of my other brands, that are great to start with and just don’t keep well, so I would def recommend them for nail colours but aside from that, not sure what I’d buy from them now!
Same here! My mum still has a big box of nail varnish she’s had since I was little, a lot are AVON. So yes, they’re decent! however, as an adult, I’m aware of the issues surrounding MLMs, so I just don’t feel I could purchase from them in good faith. When I lived in Asia, AVON was sold in their drugstores, so I’m not sure if it’s an MLM over there or not, but in the U.K. it definitely is, so maybe that’s where the confusion comes from.

Same here! My mum still has a big box of nail varnish she’s had since I was little, a lot are AVON. So yes, they’re decent! however, as an adult, I’m aware of the issues surrounding MLMs, so I just don’t feel I could purchase from them in good faith. When I lived in Asia, AVON was sold in their drugstores, so I’m not sure if it’s an MLM over there or not, but in the U.K. it definitely is, so maybe that’s where the confusion comes from.
Lol! How funny! I have to say we only really used to buy from our lady, we’d known her since I was tiny and so we sort of always felt bad if we didn’t order stuff from her! So used to keep it up with an order here and there and I really do love their nail polishes, but since she retired I have to say I’ve not bought anything, Barry M nail varnishes are amazing as well so I tend to just stick with them, I’m not sure I would buy from Avon these days now I know more about it! Although I’ve seen others recently advertising their stuff and Steph is the only one to acknowledge all this, I wonder if the other influencers got so much stick!

Lol! How funny! I have to say we only really used to buy from our lady, we’d known her since I was tiny and so we sort of always felt bad if we didn’t order stuff from her! So used to keep it up with an order here and there and I really do love their nail polishes, but since she retired I have to say I’ve not bought anything, Barry M nail varnishes are amazing as well so I tend to just stick with them, I’m not sure I would buy from Avon these days now I know more about it! Although I’ve seen others recently advertising their stuff and Steph is the only one to acknowledge all this, I wonder if the other influencers got so much stick!
We only ever really bought from either my mum in the couple of months she did it, or her colleague a little later on. It would never be a random woman 😂 I think MLMs back then were kind of okay as they were a legit way for people to make money, especially women who were usually stuck at home with kids or whatever. We didn’t have online shopping then, and people may not have just been able to pop into town to go to Boots etc. The market was less saturated and it was a convenient way to buy makeup. So while I don’t agree with them, I think at the time, they may have worked better as there was no social media to send people random messages and things like that.
I know EmShel had a sponsorship with Herbalife a while back and got a lot of stick. I pointed it out to her and she sent a really passive aggressive reply to me 😂 So I think most influencers do get stick for it.

My neighbour was an Avon lady until quite recently. We used to sometimes buy stuff even when we weren't in the mood just to support lol. They're products are fine, but not worth the hassle of a catalogue order.

They have an online website in the UK so you don't need an Avon lady and there seems to be fewer sellers so maybe they're moving away from the MLM model, not sure.

Totally forgot about this lass. My used to buy avon nack in the 90 and also during 2000 while my aunt was alive, never really noticed it was MLM but now that i think the ones who really sell the products tend to earn pennies, I remember how "aggressive" was Mary Kay ladies to sell their products that always tried to avoid because they used to make me feel very uncomfortable.

God Steph is annoying. Of course she knew it was an MLM, even though I guarantee she’d never used Avon in recent years. She’d sell her own grandma on that channel

Steph has to be the most stupidest person ever Avon is an MLM one of the UK originals 🙄. Even Robert Welsh was saying in twitter about how he doesn't purchase from bodyshop due to the mlm side. She needs educate herself she's almost 30. Shows how desperate she is for coin these days

Just watched her for the first time in ages and can’t believe how much tit she’s had done she looks so different, used to think she was alright but she seems so annoying now

Steph doesn’t bother me too much but her face?! Her cheeks are looking a bit mad. I thought she was looking really good a few months before as well

For many people who get injectables it seems there will be times where they look a bit off. Especially when the changes are quite drastic. We're used to it now - well I am - but Steph looks very different to her original face.

Kylie Jenner type transformation.

It's quite hard to look consistent when you're topping up an already very unnatural appearance.

I don't actually mind Steph, I find she is one of the better makeup/beauty YouTubers, because she actually is honest about the products, does wear tests, and more creative makeup looks. But she needs to change that phrase "All the damn time," because, when I think of someone uploading that often, I assume it's going to be, like, every other day or something. But lately, it's been impossible for her to even post more than two videos a week.

I unfollowed her a while back but occasionally watch her videos, she's made herself look awful with all her filler. Always so bruised and swollen. She looks awful on the thumbnail for her new video, and she was so naturally pretty.