Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she's getting more comfortable in front of the camera again but how awful is the look of sending out a tiktok about who's going to be the drunkest at a party, encouraging it! Knowing some people at that party will be driving home, then the next tiktok saying dont drink and drive and being sad then the NEXT DAY doing another who's going to be the drunkest tiktok only this time it's only her 4 friends who drove together?! This girl is spiraling and her friends are making it worse to be honest. I know she needs people around her and needs to be as normal as possible again but not like this. Not good for her AT ALL coping with getting hammered all the time and getting around with people just looking to take advantage. It's awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Loved her new video. So sad though. She kept saying 'wish I could update my dad on this...show him this...watch this with him etc...' she's right it literally feels like he has disappeared. I'm not sure if she's a spiritual person but love that she's been getting so many apparent signs from her Dad...♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loved her new video. So sad though. She kept saying 'wish I could update my dad on this...show him this...watch this with him etc...' she's right it literally feels like he has disappeared. I'm not sure if she's a spiritual person but love that she's been getting so many apparent signs from her Dad...♥
I do like how she also said I’m not sure if it’s a sign or if I was just so out of it from no sleep etc and it’s just a coincidence?? …that feels very authentic.
Oh god my heart just continues to break for her 😢 it’s so nice to see a new video from her though!

Reactions: 5
So I gotta ask. Do you guys all just follow her on YouTube? Because there is so much going on with her especially with her onlyfans and tiktok it's pretty shocking.

Reactions: 1
Other than YouTube I follow her instagram and tiktok. My friend was in a discord about her but deleted it but they would tell me some of the drama going on there about her only fans. Not sure of anything new though cause I’m not going to sign up for it lol
So I gotta ask. Do you guys all just follow her on YouTube? Because there is so much going on with her especially with her onlyfans and tiktok it's pretty shocking.

Yep I pretty much only follow her YT and Instagram. I've heard a lot of ppl mention some worrying stories about her on here tho regarding drunken parties and alcohol fueled challenges? Not sure what's going on with her

Yep I pretty much only follow her YT and Instagram. I've heard a lot of ppl mention some worrying stories about her on here tho regarding drunken parties and alcohol fueled challenges? Not sure what's going on with her
Well yeah she's off the rails with the alcohol and the partying. She keeps posting and deleting tiktoks glorifying her partying, she's only left the Halloween party one up but there were others. She changed her onlyfans screen name and I heard she blocked her home state of Ohio from accessing it. Pretty sure because she's gone pretty x rated on it recently and doesn't want certain people from her town seeing it. The other day she was naked in just a g string with her friend rubbing up on each other. But she's making some money from it. Charging a couple 100 dollars for that video of them. So if you only know her from YouTube/Insta and you thinking she's some innocent sweetheart you got another thing coming like completely! Even saw a comment on a deleted tiktok with someone saying they know she swings with her friends boyfriend and stephs boyfriend 😳🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well yeah she's off the rails with the alcohol and the partying. She keeps posting and deleting tiktoks glorifying her partying, she's only left the Halloween party one up but there were others. She changed her onlyfans screen name and I heard she blocked her home state of Ohio from accessing it. Pretty sure because she's gone pretty x rated on it recently and doesn't want certain people from her town seeing it. The other day she was naked in just a g string with her friend rubbing up on each other. But she's making some money from it. Charging a couple 100 dollars for that video of them. So if you only know her from YouTube/Insta and you thinking she's some innocent sweetheart you got another thing coming like completely! Even saw a comment on a deleted tiktok with someone saying they know she swings with her friends boyfriend and stephs boyfriend 😳🤯

Lord have mercy that is one dark path she is headed towards, I can't believe she's thinking taking her clothes off as a viable 'option' for making long term money. It's very hard to get married in future with a sordid past like that. I'm not saying it doesn't happen just really really hard to convince a guy. Anyway I'm getting off topic here but yes on her youtube she seems nice and normal and like it's not affecting her all that much but good golly she needs help and I hope she'll be okay..

Lord have mercy that is one dark path she is headed towards, I can't believe she's thinking taking her clothes off as a viable 'option' for making long term money. It's very hard to get married in future with a sordid past like that. I'm not saying it doesn't happen just really really hard to convince a guy. Anyway I'm getting off topic here but yes on her youtube she seems nice and normal and like it's not affecting her all that much but good golly she needs help and I hope she'll be okay..
It looks like the people she's hanging out with 5 days a week are the bad influences, including the new boyfriend. She might say on YouTube they're helping her but really they're aiding the numbing of the pain with partying and making bad decisions. Really wish she had someone who actually cared for her telling her she's going down a road she'll regret that might have long term damage. But looks like she's ignoring them and even unfollowing some just so she can keep having her quick fixes. Sad really. Just hope this doesn't end up some tragic story

I think if you’ve been here for a while or even took the time to read back a few pages you’d know we all don’t think she’s some sort of innocent angel 🤨 there’s nothing wrong with sex work but it’s just sad she feels like she has to live a double life. I remember seeing one of her TikTok’s over Halloween where they were asking who would be the drunkest and she already seemed to be slurring her words. It’s so sad she doesn’t have more people in her life who won’t stop her from being so self destructive.

Reactions: 2
I think if you’ve been here for a while or even took the time to read back a few pages you’d know we all don’t think she’s some sort of innocent angel 🤨 there’s nothing wrong with sex work but it’s just sad she feels like she has to live a double life. I remember seeing one of her TikTok’s over Halloween where they were asking who would be the drunkest and she already seemed to be slurring her words. It’s so sad she doesn’t have more people in her life who won’t stop her from being so self destructive.
Looks like we were posting and thinking the same thing at the same time. 👆😉

Lol at Steph making sure to tell everyone to “like ie 💲💲” the video when she said how much she paid for everything at Starbucks! I’m sure you can afford it Steph! 🙄

Lol at Steph making sure to tell everyone to “like ie 💲💲” the video when she said how much she paid for everything at Starbucks! I’m sure you can afford it Steph! 🙄
Wish I knew what I can post here without being banned. Can show you exactly how she's making that money.

I know we’ve talked about it in the past how her parents literally did/do everything for her and how she’d never cope on her own…was thinking about that watching her video today… she’s literally saying my dad did everything for me I can’t put up my Xmas tree/lights, my table is broken and my dad made it for me, he was going to help me with my closet etc etc. Of course it’s so heartbreaking they lost him but she really is realising how much she doesn’t know and relies on him!

• Sad
I know we’ve talked about it in the past how her parents literally did/do everything for her and how she’d never cope on her own…was thinking about that watching her video today… she’s literally saying my dad did everything for me I can’t put up my Xmas tree/lights, my table is broken and my dad made it for me, he was going to help me with my closet etc etc. Of course it’s so heartbreaking they lost him but she really is realising how much she doesn’t know and relies on him!

She'll be okay.

Probably why she's been jumping into relationships so much too the last two months. Looking for someone to fill that void but looks like they not helping her either. But not surprised these young horny guys smell an opportunity and are taking it. Sad that she can't see it, being blinded by her sadness. 🥺

It will probably be hard on her for a while, especially that first year.

Absolutely agree with that I just thought it might've been too soon for her to come back. Her dad will be so proud of her ♥ She is such a strong, upbeat and positive person in the most trying of times. It's really admirable. She is an inspiration. I never really bashed Stephanie on here so I feel I am in the right to make these observations about her.

So she wants to start learning graphic design to help build video games...that sure is a nice focus and a healthy start to healing. I hope she keeps it up.
I do feel she needs better friends.

The end of the video was so sad it's just been so sad without Papa Pappas around