Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don’t know how people find in their hearts to forgive drunk drivers. I couldn’t ever. Their whole lives ruined and two lost because of him. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Reactions: 15

jackolantern

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t give a shit if he had an addiction. Yeah, I’m sure he regrets it now but rightly so. Her dad is dead, as someone who lost her Dad young myself, it is world shattering. Unfortunately actions have consequences, difference is he has life after his, Steph’s Dad does not and his family have to live with the pain forever.

His stupid choice. Play silly games win silly prizes. Drink driving is completely and utterly unforgivable.

The AUDACITY to say her Dad would be disappointed in her, rotten little bitch.

Reactions: 11

jackolantern

VIP Member
I just watched it again for the montage at the end, I’ve genuinely never been so upset for someone I’ve never met. He seemed like the most wonderful man and their relationship was more than so many of us can ever dream of. It’s so fucking unfair, I’m just bereft for them all, that poor sweet man had so much left to live for and all the things his family will miss out on all because of one stupid, selfish piece of shit. I can’t believe he’s gone, im just so sad for her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11

nillacupcake

I feel like she's just full of herself more now than ever & I hate to say that given everything but it seems like she just only cares about herself & has no self-awareness of how life works. If you're not agreeing or kissing her ass she will say you're mean.

Reactions: 10

pinkvinyl

This news is so heartbreaking..when she said “I just want more time” in her video I absolutely lost it. I can’t imagine what her and her family are going through. He was really special and he’ll be missed tremendously.

I’ve only watched Steph since the beginning of 2020. We all gather here to rant about her but I’m so glad we can all agree she’s so so unbelievably unworthy of this awful, life changing tragedy. When she said “I just want more time” I absolutely lost it. This is so heartbreaking, and I cannot fathom what she’s going through, and also her mom and brother. Papa Pappas was like the glue to their family, and so was Cookie. Steph and her dad were the closest that parents and kids could possibly be, it makes me absolutely sick that he was taken so fast.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Loved her new video. So sad though. She kept saying 'wish I could update my dad on this...show him this...watch this with him etc...' she's right it literally feels like he has disappeared. I'm not sure if she's a spiritual person but love that she's been getting so many apparent signs from her Dad...♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9

jackolantern

VIP Member
Most of the time I think people like Steph play dumb because they think it's cute but I genuinely think she is just thick as two short planks

Reactions: 8

iknowher

Whoa, they set a goal of $10,000 for the Gofundme and it’s at $51,900 right now.
To be honest and this sounds horrible. I don’t know why they needed to do this! Papa Pappas had good job, nice house and will have a pension. Steph must be loaded! I just don’t like the whole funding for things that aren’t a desperate cause.
I am so terribly sad about Papa pappas passing and in such an evil traumatic way that his family couldn’t see him to say goodbye 💔 the Driver of that car needs hanging destroying a family and killing an honest, kind man. Just stunned seeing his passing.When I watched Steph many years back it was so much fun with her dad. May he sleep peacefully. I feel Steph will need a lot of support they were so close and she’s so young mentally. Her mum must be traumatised living every second. It’s just horrible

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I think she's one of those people who have managed to get by in life because of her good looks. She is vapid and does not possess the innate motivation for any kind of self-improvement (other than physical - it's fairly obvious she is really into her appearance, how she looks and her body/figure, etc). I also think this is due in part to her being quite dim, which becomes obvious when she opens her mouth.

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Is Vodka pasta the only recipe she knows? This is about the third time she's posted a "cooking vodka pasta" video, amirite?

• Haha

nillacupcake

She deletes comments & has certain words filtered so we can't see the negative comments. Steph can't take the heat & whenever she wants people to stop she mentions her dad or a quote to make people feel sorry or bad for saying something she considers mean.

• Angry

shh77

VIP Member
Her parents were never really parents it seems but coddling enablers, she's been gorging on crap for years for $$ and cant even empty her trash or wash her sheets but spends hours to look like a Kardashian so she can go through a drive through window and then film it.
She needs a massive reality check!! 🙄🙄🫠

Reactions: 7

shh77

VIP Member
Bought a Blackstone to film videos with it = she never filmed using it cuz she said it was too messy to clean and she sold it.
Made an entire Twitch room to post on Twitch. Used 3 times then hasn't posted on Twitch since April 15th.
Bought a pasta maker and creami machine to use for YouTube vids, used once then never again.
I'm sure there's more fails and quits with this lazy asshole but don't feel like thinking that much haha. Oh yeah reading a book was another fail. The odds she posts more than one video after the video of her actually getting the guitar are slim to none. Guitar is NOT EASY to learn. Therefore she'll quit ASAP.
Yes!! Case in point starting to build those dog houses in the recent blog! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I couldn’t BELIEVE! (well actually I can because it’s Steph we’re talking about 🙄) when she said she bought that Colleen Hoover book because the cover was pretty…then just never opened it…..next minute is asking what she could do at night before bed instead of being on her phone? “wHaT wOuLd I eVeN dO?” 🥴🥴 …I dunno Steph? How about try that book?? 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

Callan

VIP Member
It was definitely a weird and insensitive thing to say online, not sure what she thought she'd get out of it. My partner lost his best friend to a drunk and reckless driver who actually wanted to hurt people on the road, thinking it was a fking joke to slam into cars at high speed on a highway. He got his car to flip over killing him pretty much instantly, his gf who was driving lost her eye and broke a lot of bones but survived and their two rescue dogs that I used to walk and pet sit got flung out of the car and I wont even go into detail of how horribly they went, 3 years later and we're still crying over it. Guy who did it luckily was convicted and is in jail now (he was also wanted for other accidents he caused). So yeah, hard to feel sorry for people who do this stuff.

Sorry for the long post, this thread brought back a lot of memories.

• Sad
  • Wow

shh77

VIP Member
Yuck I can’t imagine the state of her house!
🤮🤢 ….the rubbish bin maggot story!
The fact she doesn’t unload her dishwasher for weeks…using her nails to pick things…..that time her washing machine wasn’t working so she just left her bedding on when her dog soiled it…just the fact that she lets the dogs in her bed and has them indoors and I’m sure hardly ever vacuums!
🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

petrichor

The phallic imagery with food is played out and tired. Are men really watching her eat and getting off on that? Is that why she does those thumbnails, innuendos, and staring into the camera moaning? Who and or what demographic is she trying so desperately to appease? It seems like her YouTube (and here) is mostly people who don’t want to see a hot dog or a breadstick as faux fellatio. Sex it up all you want, girl! My criticism doesn’t come from anything other than the lack of creativity so it falls flat and is just so boring.

• Heart

nillacupcake

I can't believe I'm about to say this but I actually enjoyed her content before you know what happened...she had an innocence about her and was a very sweet girl, but now I find her very tacky. I also don't know what's happened but you can obviously tell she's no longer how she usedto be and the content feels very forced :confused::(
I agree! It's because she continued to post rather than get therapy. She has every right to hurt but she should seek some help other than pills she's obvi on something.