Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’d gotten a beaten up, second hand car out of sheer necessity maybe. But a fancy one? Nah, taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow. Not sure if you guys follow her on Snapchat but shes been an absolute wreck for 3 days straight. Everytime she hangs out with that addict friend Keirsten Slagle steph gets drunk or high. And she is extremely high today. Been posting and deleting questionable tiktoks and Snaps all day. It's Christmas Eve and her mom is mourning and Steph is on a bender instead of being with her poor mom. I'm no longer gonna use her dad to feel sorry for her. Steph knows what she's doing and she's selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought she kept her SC private for friends only??

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt as it is her first Christmas without her daddy, and it's hard to shake the reality of what's happened. There are a lot of ppl who aren't going to be in a festive spirit for whatever reason,

But who is her addict friend? And why take a hold of Steph at such a vulnerable time like this? I pray it's a one off and Steph wakes up to what she's doing eventually

I thought she kept her SC private for friends only??

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt as it is her first Christmas without her daddy, and it's hard to shake the reality of what's happened. There are a lot of ppl who aren't going to be in a festive spirit for whatever reason,

But who is her addict friend? And why take a hold of Steph at such a vulnerable time like this? I pray it's a one off and Steph wakes up to what she's doing eventually
Wish you followed her on all her platforms. You'd get a better idea on who she actually is. She doesn't deserve a benefit of the doubt. Anybody who has gone through what she and her family did would look to comforting their family during a holiday like this. Steph instead got wasted for days straight leaving her mom and dogs behind. Her being sad about her dad isnt an excuse here. She thought of nobody but herself per usual

• Wow
Wish you followed her on all her platforms. You'd get a better idea on who she actually is. She doesn't deserve a benefit of the doubt. Anybody who has gone through what she and her family did would look to comforting their family during a holiday like this. Steph instead got wasted for days straight leaving her mom and dogs behind. Her being sad about her dad isnt an excuse here. She thought of nobody but herself per usual

Interesting. She down plays a lot on her YT and Instagram, Instagram shows her holding her dogs on Christmas. She is a moron.

Seeing her continually shopping and spending is really starting to annoy me 🙄🙄 …sure it might be “cheap” stuff (apart from her new car obviously!) I know she can earn money anyway she wants ie OF, but after the GFM it’s just rubbing me the wrong way

Reactions: 3
Seeing her continually shopping and spending is really starting to annoy me 🙄🙄 …sure it might be “cheap” stuff (apart from her new car obviously!) I know she can earn money anyway she wants ie OF, but after the GFM it’s just rubbing me the wrong way

I agree. If it's so "cheap" just give the money to your mom then?

Reactions: 1
Not Steph in her last video saying “iTs NoT eVeN tHAt CoLd We’Ve BeEn HaViNg SuCh NiCe WeAtHeR” to this video getting stuck in her house and not knowing how to work/fix any of the heating etc! 🤦🏼‍♀️
…also! How casual was she about her “friends” being in a CAR ACCIDENT?!? Omg! They’re ok, but still…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I followed her on youtube for a bit then unfollowed her bc I found her annoying after awhile. I came back after I heard about her dad dying but seeing the stuff she's posting on onlyfans and tiktok about the excessive partying and getting drunk is really concerning considering she doesn't seem to be coping in a healthy manner. I get these things will take time but I hope she can start having more healthy behaviors in response to this. I'm trying to give her a chance but she can come off as dim and ignorant and frustrating to listen to at times.

Add cutting her dog’s nails to the list of things “her dad used to do/she doesn’t know how to do” 🙄🙄 …I honestly wonder how she makes it through the day sometimes!

She was definitely spoiled by her parents. They basically allowed her to "play house" by moving out but otherwise did a lot of the "basic life skills" things for her.

I think they relied on Papa Pappas a lot, but I don't think he would've had it any other way, he loved it.

She was definitely spoiled by her parents. They basically allowed her to "play house" by moving out but otherwise did a lot of the "basic life skills" things for her.
Absolutely! And if she didn’t have the money to pay someone to do these things for her she’s be screwed!

I think they relied on Papa Pappas a lot, but I don't think he would've had it any other way, he loved it.
That’s fine and lovely but unfortunately hasn’t taught her any valuable life skills 🥲

I think she's overthinking it a bit too much. A lot of tables etc come with assembling instructions these days and I've seen car trays for sales on Amazon and stuff. here's just hoping she can read...

• Haha
Anyone else notice how all her Q&A posts/selfies on snapchat focus on her mouth/new lips? It’s like she’s begging someone to bring it up so she doesn’t have to do it herself just so she can brag about it lol but it looks like she’s gotten them plumped even more since the first time. Good to see her channels/social medias thriving and that she’s raking in the money while pretending like she, her mom, and brother can’t believe the cost of paying out of pocket for health insurance and are struggling when she clearly had a ton of disposable income. I’ve honestly never found her more fake and materialistic than I do now, even after watching her content for the past three years.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice how all her Q&A posts/selfies on snapchat focus on her mouth/new lips? It’s like she’s begging someone to bring it up so she doesn’t have to do it herself just so she can brag about it lol but it looks like she’s gotten them plumped even more since the first time. Good to see her channels/social medias thriving and that she’s raking in the money while pretending like she, her mom, and brother can’t believe the cost of paying out of pocket for health insurance and are struggling when she clearly had a ton of disposable income. I’ve honestly never found her more fake and materialistic than I do now, even after watching her content for the past three years.
It’s actually disgusting she needs to get a grip, a reality check and start living in the real world

Reactions: 3
I’ve honestly never found her more fake and materialistic than I do now, even after watching her content for the past three years.
That’s honestly the reason I tuned out from her. She seems like a shallow and simple person to the point where I couldn’t imagine trying to have an everyday conversation with her.

That’s honestly the reason I tuned out from her. She seems like a shallow and simple person to the point where I couldn’t imagine trying to have an everyday conversation with her.
Agree!
And these lovely YouTubers who has actual distance are dyyying to do a colab with her, like why?! You’re so much more interesting than her!