Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants to start learning graphic design to help build video games...that sure is a nice focus and a healthy start to healing. I hope she keeps it up.
I do feel she needs better friends.

The end of the video was so sad it's just been so sad without Papa Pappas around
I follow her mom on Instagram and the stories she posts breaks my heart. I can’t imagine how empty his place feels for them. A hard lesson to learn so young for steph and her brother. Especially the odd jobs she has to do by herself now. You get comfortable after a while and never imagine the reality that he may not be around anymore, especially as he was in her home so often.

she really needs better friends around her during this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I follow her mom on Instagram and the stories she posts breaks my heart. I can’t imagine how empty his place feels for them. A hard lesson to learn so young for steph and her brother. Especially the odd jobs she has to do by herself now. You get comfortable after a while and never imagine the reality that he may not be around anymore, especially as he was in her home so often.

she really needs better friends around her during this time.

Yes with better friends this could mould her into a better person, have a career and a fruitful story behind that. Not just youtube and a pinch of luck, but I really don't know, it takes so much strength.

What does everyone think of her new car? I know she was talking about getting a new one but I didn't expect it to be so big and excessive...

Her previous BMW I found quite hideous lmao

Reactions: 1
Seems a stupid idea considering she doesn’t know how to do anything regarding car maintenance and her dad did it all for her

I didn't say anything about the Gofundme after her dad died. As someone said, we don't know the state of anyone's finances. But months later here she is with a brand new luxury SUV. Wonder what the donors think.

She is doing something to her face. She looks a little too botoxed and her lips I think have been done; she's doing the duck lip in this video.

Reactions: 5
I didn't say anything about the Gofundme after her dad died. As someone said, we don't know the state of anyone's finances. But months later here she is with a brand new luxury SUV. Wonder what the donors think.

She is doing something to her face. She looks a little too botoxed and her lips I think have been done; she's doing the duck lip in this video.

Agreed. Seems sketch. If she can make enough to afford the luxury vehicle why set up donations ? I was one of the people who donated about $20

Agreed about her face too!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
People have mentioned bruising on her lips from lip filler on her TikTok. Seeing her latest Youtube video, you can really tell something is different. I'm not trying to be mean, but her lips look fake and plastic now, especially in profile view with the trout pout. It's just sad that someone so gorgeous would mess with her face like that, especially when so young.

"I had my other car since 2017, so 3? 3 years?" Ah yes there's the airhead we know and love.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People have mentioned bruising on her lips from lip filler on her TikTok. Seeing her latest Youtube video, you can really tell something is different. I'm not trying to be mean, but her lips look fake and plastic now, especially in profile view with the trout pout. It's just sad that someone so gorgeous would mess with her face like that, especially when so young.

"I had my other car since 2017, so 3? 3 years?" Ah yes there's the airhead we know and love.
Yes very trout pout-y! Looks really bad and so much filler(?) in her face! Such a shame because she really did not need it!

To each their own and no judge to anyone here but I absolutely could not eat greasy takeaways in my car! Let alone a brand new 2 day old car!
It grosses me out her touching the greasy food and then touching all over the steering wheel, her keys, her face, her hair etc etc 🤢🤮

Also, given what’s happened, why on EARTH is she risking driving around AT ALL without her insurance organised yet??

She looks about 25-ish now with all the work done. It's crazy how much it's making her look aged, it didn't work in her favour at all.

For those mentioning the GoFundMe, that was set up for her mom, wasn’t it? She likely makes enough through YouTube/Only Fans to buy her new car.

Reactions: 2
The point is, she couldn't help her mom but can afford to buy a luxury SUV? Priorities. There was nothing wrong with her older car except "she felt so unsafe being so low." :rolleyes:

On the Panera video, commenting on how her bagel wasn't toasted as she requested: "It's okay, they have the best bagels whether they are cooked or raw." LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The point is, she couldn't help her mom but can afford to buy a luxury SUV? Priorities. There was nothing wrong with her older car except "she felt so unsafe being so low." :rolleyes:

On the Panera video, commenting on how her bagel wasn't toasted as she requested: "It's okay, they have the best bagels whether they are cooked or raw." LOL

Yeah and she said she couldn't fit the dogs crate into her car. To me it looks as though she just wanted to splash. She said she hates black interiors but now the SUV has a black interior, she doesn't care. Also taking anything above what you've asked is just greedy in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised there was even a GoFundMe in the first place to be very honest, they don’t strike me as the type to not have life insurance/funeral cover etc etc and seem to be quite well off anyways..
I know it’s not Steph’s responsibility to financially look after everyone in her family and has “earnt” her money but just feels a bit yuck to splash out on a brand new car after asking for $$

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised there was even a GoFundMe in the first place to be very honest, they don’t strike me as the type to not have life insurance/funeral cover etc etc and seem to be quite well off anyways..
I know it’s not Steph’s responsibility to financially look after everyone in her family and has “earnt” her money but just feels a bit yuck to splash out on a brand new car after asking for $$

I don't mean to be negative but I think the complete opposite lmao, I think they've been irresponsible and somehow never got around to it? It all just seems rushed and like they knew in case something happens at least their fans would help out..If they've set up a GoFundMe for the mother there should also at least be an update on how/what she's doing to find work

I don't mean to be negative but I think the complete opposite lmao, I think they've been irresponsible and somehow never got around to it? It all just seems rushed and like they knew in case something happens at least their fans would help out..If they've set up a GoFundMe for the mother there should also at least be an update on how/what she's doing to find work
Lol you know what, this actually makes a lot of sense! I think I change my mind and agree! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
You’re so right an update is needed!

Lol you know what, this actually makes a lot of sense! I think I change my mind and agree! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
You’re so right an update is needed!

Lmao right? :ROFLMAO: 🥂

Especially considering how popular Steph is on yt and onlyfans, I can see a lot of people sucking up to her/donating. I feel really bad saying all this considering what's happened, and I get John Pappas was also a very liked and popular guy. It just feels they could have kept it private in their hometown and with a small function where those attending could leave an envelope of well wishes and a donation if they wanted

• Heart