Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also see that she mentioned the guy hasn't been arrested yet and seemed pretty angry about it. So I'm guessing whatever friendship or good terms they were on went straight out the window. It's fair enough, in my opinion. Poor Hershey tho poor dog looks miserable in every photo ☹
Friendship? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 4
Think they mixing two questions up. Lots yesterday were asking about the accident and if the guy was arrested. Where she said not yet but she'll see him in court. Other question was about her ex Ross and if he reached out to say sorry. She straight said, "Nope, once a piece of tit, always a piece of tit! 😂" Pretty sure that quote was verbatim 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I wonder why he hasn’t been?

Maybe they're still investigating..? Or perhaps a trial? The f*cker wasn't even badly injured at the site and refused medical attention so I see no reason for so much delay

Ugh. It's just an observation, I think someone in here said he was a neighbor or someone they knew so I just assumed likely they're in good terms with the driver..or not..given what's happened now

Think they mixing two questions up. Lots yesterday were asking about the accident and if the guy was arrested. Where she said not yet but she'll see him in court. Other question was about her ex Ross and if he reached out to say sorry. She straight said, "Nope, once a piece of tit, always a piece of tit! 😂" Pretty sure that quote was verbatim 🤣🤣
Ah right, thanks for clearing that up. I was a bit confused 😂

Ugh. It's just an observation, I think someone in here said he was a neighbor or someone they knew so I just assumed likely they're in good terms with the driver..or not..given what's happened now
I thought they meant a "neighbour" at the crash site that was a witness to the accident or something. I don't think they meant they knew the driver. I'm not sure 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Surely it’s been long enough to determine whether her dad was at fault as well by now?

Surely it’s been long enough to determine whether her dad was at fault as well by now?

I just don't see it likely her dad drinking with his daughter ?? After all, they were at her place, right? I know the Pappas love to be best friends with their kids but I certainly hope they acted like parents around that type of thing.

Reactions: 2
I just don't see it likely her dad drinking with his daughter ?? After all, they were at her place, right? I know the Pappas love to be best friends with their kids but I certainly hope they acted like parents around that type of thing.
You definitely don't follow them do you? Not sure he ever got sloppy with it but they definitely hung out like that sometimes. They didn't know the other driver. Only thing I can think where you got neighbor from was that some witnesses say her dad was the one that swerved. This was according to someone who knows the other driver. He could just be backing up a friend though?

Of course papa swerved though, the guy was coming right for them! Doesn't everyone swerve when they see danger? I highly doubt Papa swerved to intentionally collide with the drunk driver.

You definitely don't follow them do you? Not sure he ever got sloppy with it but they definitely hung out like that sometimes. They didn't know the other driver. Only thing I can think where you got neighbor from was that some witnesses say her dad was the one that swerved. This was according to someone who knows the other driver. He could just be backing up a friend though?

I just meant since they would be driving home after they would have set a good example for her. Of course no one can ever predict an accident, did you mean they got drunk at home together?

Does it really matter who's friends with who? Bottom line is the Pappas' are just as infuriated as we are and want to see him in jail.

Guess she has a boyfriend now? Kind of knew some guy would swoop in when shes vulnerable and missing her dad. Kind of a scummy move right by the guy? And he's a EMT or something? Would be even worse if he was a first responder to her dads accident. 🤯😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
where’d this come from? i only follow her on sm, haven’t watched any YT videos if she’s posted any but i haven’t seen a post that would insinuate she has a boyfriend at all
Guess she has a boyfriend now? Kind of knew some guy would swoop in when shes vulnerable and missing her dad. Kind of a scummy move right by the guy? And he's a EMT or something? Would be even worse if he was a first responder to her dads accident. 🤯😬

Is it Matt Rife????
I don’t think so. She did comment on one of his TikTok videos saying she wanted to go to one of his shows but just a pic of them together doesn’t really mean anything other than they met up. She made the comment on the fourth and they just met yesterday so that would be very fast paced?

Reactions: 2
Yeah no way it's Rife. She met all the comedians that night. But I wouldn't doubt she has a thing for Rife. All girls do for him! 🤣 he dated Kate Beckinsale for God's sake! People on reddit saying it's some guys named Austin Zinke or Alex Fisher. Normal guys from her town I guess. She has stopped posting stuff on onlyfans and even deleted some things too. Usually means dating someone cause she was posting a couple times a week before. She makes lots of money there too so to give that up gotta be serious.

Wow she is partying it up good for her if she can get out and still crack a smile. I am curious tho when her next upload will be and what that will be like :oops:

Wow she is partying it up good for her if she can get out and still crack a smile. I am curious tho when her next upload will be and what that will be like :oops:
Her next upload will be when she is ready. She can’t just lie in bed forever but I can guarantee despite appearances that she is “partying it up”, that she actually spends most of her time in a pit of despair. I hope she finds peace and happiness bc she sure as hell deserves it

Her next upload will be when she is ready. She can’t just lie in bed forever but I can guarantee despite appearances that she is “partying it up”, that she actually spends most of her time in a pit of despair. I hope she finds peace and happiness bc she sure as hell deserves it

Sure I just wasn't expecting it so soon

Sure I just wasn't expecting it so soon
I suppose grief looks just so different on everyone. I am amazed at how strong she is being, but always remember, someone can look strong on the outside but be beyond broken on the inside

I suppose grief looks just so different on everyone. I am amazed at how strong she is being, but always remember, someone can look strong on the outside but be beyond broken on the inside

Yeah she is very strong I don't know if I could do it it would be so hard