Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it upsets me so much because I have a similar relationship with my parents. I'm nearly twice Steph's age and I would be in pieces without them. My Mum talks to me everyday on messenger but my Dad doesn't do social media. I phoned and said can I talk to Dad? I hear Mum in the background saying 'she probably needs something fixing'..to which I simply say "Dad I haven't seen or heard from you in a couple of days and I just want to say I love you very much".

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Ross heard what happened. I believe his grandma recently got diagnosed with cancer? Sad news all around.

Whoa, they set a goal of $10,000 for the Gofundme and it’s at $51,900 right now.
To be honest and this sounds horrible. I don’t know why they needed to do this! Papa Pappas had good job, nice house and will have a pension. Steph must be loaded! I just don’t like the whole funding for things that aren’t a desperate cause.
I am so terribly sad about Papa pappas passing and in such an evil traumatic way that his family couldn’t see him to say goodbye 💔 the Driver of that car needs hanging destroying a family and killing an honest, kind man. Just stunned seeing his passing.When I watched Steph many years back it was so much fun with her dad. May he sleep peacefully. I feel Steph will need a lot of support they were so close and she’s so young mentally. Her mum must be traumatised living every second. It’s just horrible

Reactions: 8
To be honest and this sounds horrible. I don’t know why they needed to do this! Papa Pappas had good job, nice house and will have a pension. Steph must be loaded! I just don’t like the whole funding for things that aren’t a desperate cause.
That’s unfair. You can’t assume anything about someone’s finances. No one is being forced to donate.

Reactions: 1
That’s unfair. You can’t assume anything about someone’s finances. No one is being forced to donate.
It’s not unfair at all and I said it’s sounds horrible! People feel guilty to donate to kids and funerals especially when we’ll known! It’s pretty clear they can afford a funeral! So no need to attack me! I was just stating gofundme is becoming too much

Reactions: 5
I was shocked at the gofundme when I first saw it, but once I read "The story" I understood why they done it. It was to help their mum, she doesn't work. Just because Papa had a job, it doesn't mean he and Kristine have a comfortable amount of money and as everyone knows, money doesn't last forever. We don't know and don't need to know their financial situation. I also had the thought "Steph has money", but it's not up to her to financially support her mum despite the heartbreaking circumstances, she has probably helped in some way for now, as any son/daughter would do, but she wouldn't be able to do it forever. At the end of the day, nobody was forced to donate. The amount is incredible and it just shows how much Papa was loved and not just by his own family, so I'd imagine it brings the family some comfort.

It’s not unfair at all and I said it’s sounds horrible! People feel guilty to donate to kids and funerals especially when we’ll known! It’s pretty clear they can afford a funeral! So no need to attack me! I was just stating gofundme is becoming too much
Not attacking you at all, just giving another perspective. I don’t feel like in any way they’re guilt tripping you into donating, it’s a personal choice. She gave the link once or twice, and that’s all.

I have donated some money but I kind of low key agree with you as I couldn't really understand what the money is for..Her mum will get a job and will have a wage so no worries there imo. I guess for the lawyers and stuff is where they'll need it most but I honestly thought Steph was well off enough to pitch in, I know I would and wouldn't ask random strangers unless I really needed to, but all's I'm saying is that I was kind of surprised too. Not bashing them for it or anything.

Reactions: 2
I found the GFM bizarre too, people will set them up for anything these days it seems.

If you seen the GoFundMe too, Steph herself donated $7,777 to it. Their original ask was 10k. 🤔 I get wanting to help the family but why ask for a 10k goal then donate 8k yourself? Steph was on her onlyfans page this Tuesday too. But think something happened because shortly after she started posting sad memories on Instagram and Snapchat then broke down a bit on Twitter on Wednesday. Not sure she's going to be the same after this. Think she may start making some bad choices in the near future. Praying for her though

If you seen the GoFundMe too, Steph herself donated $7,777 to it. Their original ask was 10k. 🤔 I get wanting to help the family but why ask for a 10k goal then donate 8k yourself? Steph was on her onlyfans page this Tuesday too. But think something happened because shortly after she started posting sad memories on Instagram and Snapchat then broke down a bit on Twitter on Wednesday. Not sure she's going to be the same after this. Think she may start making some bad choices in the near future. Praying for her though

Wow too soon for her to be doing all that...it hasn't even been 6 months let alone a few weeks. She thrives on male attention it's no secret but she should properly grieve for her dad or she may make drastic decisions.

7k IS a lot for a 10k goal. What I don't understand is that once ppl reach their goal they should cancel the campaign?? Not trying to be rude but seems a lil greedy to just keep accepting donations even though it's way more than what you originally asked for or probably need.

That's what is probably making it disingenious for the above poster too.

Wow too soon for her to be doing all that...it hasn't even been 6 months let alone a few weeks. She thrives on male attention it's no secret but she should properly grieve for her dad or she may make drastic decisions.

7k IS a lot for a 10k goal. What I don't understand is that once ppl reach their goal they should cancel the campaign?? Not trying to be rude but seems a lil greedy to just keep accepting donations even though it's way more than what you originally asked for or probably need.

That's what is probably making it disingenious for the above poster too.
I agree with that also.

Does anyone know if the man responsible for the crash has been arrested or charged yet? Last I read they had not been arrested or charged with anything.

Does anyone know if the man responsible for the crash has been arrested or charged yet? Last I read they had not been arrested or charged with anything.
Supposedly still under investigation. Someone who lives in the area been saying the dad may have been at fault too. That some witnesses say he's the one that veered off course and possibly both drivers had alcohol in system. Not sure how accurate this all is but supposedly he's close to the other driver too. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you'd think if it was obvious that other guy was under the influence and at fault there would have been an arrest and announcement already. Been 3 weeks to investigate already.

Reactions: 3
Supposedly still under investigation. Someone who lives in the area been saying the dad may have been at fault too. That some witnesses say he's the one that veered off course and possibly both drivers had alcohol in system. Not sure how accurate this all is but supposedly he's close to the other driver too. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you'd think if it was obvious that other guy was under the influence and at fault there would have been an arrest and announcement already. Been 3 weeks to investigate already.

Thank you for your response

Yeah it's totally fishy. I can understand if they were neighbours and on good terms it makes things a bit difficult, and if her dad was drinking also obviously. Steph hasn't said anything other than he saved her mother by swerving to his side of the car I believe?

I see she got him to 100k subscribers today

I also see that she mentioned the guy hasn't been arrested yet and seemed pretty angry about it. So I'm guessing whatever friendship or good terms they were on went straight out the window. It's fair enough, in my opinion. Poor Hershey tho poor dog looks miserable in every photo ☹