Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys i do understand why she always talks about H's sleep. it is all consuming when you're a parent of a child who doesn't sleep. sleep deprivation is a form of torture! it messes with you
i do think that he should drop the nap tho!
He does sleep though, a lot. She just expects 18 month old wake windows still so she can have her own time both day and night

• Sick
Reactions: 16
guys i do understand why she always talks about H's sleep. it is all consuming when you're a parent of a child who doesn't sleep. sleep deprivation is a form of torture! it messes with you
100%, and heart goes out to anyone who experiences it! ❤

But I do think there’s a difference between chatting about it with your friends, fam, people you’re close with, and constantly blasting it (and all his other “behavioural issues”), to the public. I think it’s also bigger image, of reading the room re everything going on, and Stephs overall privilege, she’s always had a bad attitude with it (don’t even get me started on her crying because she was so pretty when she was growing up that people only ever complimented her on how gorgeous she was)

Reactions: 10
But she’s not his primary carer and he does sleep - 12 hours! Most kids that age that I know aren’t ever doing 12 hour sleeps and are still not the best sleepers which is normal

Reactions: 7
SCS is just a massive princess. It astounds me that Laura can put up with her constant privilege and whining, especially since SCS was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and Laura came from a hard working family…I’d be losing my mind at the constant hard done by rants if it was my “bestie”

• Haha
SCS is just a massive princess. It astounds me that Laura can put up with her constant privilege and whining, especially since SCS was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and Laura came from a hard working family…I’d be losing my mind at the constant hard done by rants if it was my “bestie”
Laura cries about everything. She's mentally fragile. They were made for each other.

Reactions: 15
I absolutely get it too. I would get anxiety once the sun went down and I would dread what the night had in store for us.. BUT I would witch and moan to my partner or my best friend. Never post online. And I was proactive in doing what I could to get enough rest myself. If Josh had Harvey in bed with him last night then why not go into the spare room to sleep?

Today after whinging about sleep, she went on to talk about her Mum sleeping over and dealing with Harvey so they could get a full night's sleep. About how lucky she was to have a village to support her. So if she has people willing to support her then why not use them and stop complaining lol

Reactions: 9
100%, and heart goes out to anyone who experiences it! ❤

But I do think there’s a difference between chatting about it with your friends, fam, people you’re close with, and constantly blasting it (and all his other “behavioural issues”), to the public. I think it’s also bigger image, of reading the room re everything going on, and Stephs overall privilege, she’s always had a bad attitude with it (don’t even get me started on her crying because she was so pretty when she was growing up that people only ever complimented her on how gorgeous she was)
Listening to her on OMR’s podcast and having a big old cry about how kids were just so mean to her because she was just TOO beautiful and skinny! seriously! teeny tiny violins for you Steph! 🤮🤢🎻🎻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Listening to her on OMR’s podcast and having a big old cry about how kids were just so mean to her because she was just TOO beautiful and skinny! seriously! teeny tiny violins for you Steph! 🤮🤢🎻🎻
She seriously needs a reality check, she is literally where she is because she is society’s standards of pretty.

She became a model (because of her looks), and a influencer (because of her modelling and hence looks), and the reason KIC took off the way it did, was because she already had such a following, and her following continued to increase the way it did, because of her appearance. I’m not saying hard work hasn’t been put into KIC, but I don’t think she ever really acknowledges the advantage she got, purely from pretty privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She seriously needs a reality check, she is literally where she is because she is society’s standards of pretty.

She became a model (because of her looks), and a influencer (because of her modelling and hence looks), and the reason KIC took off the way it did, was because she already had such a following, and her following continued to increase the way it did, because of her appearance. I’m not saying hard work hasn’t been put into KIC, but I don’t think she ever really acknowledges the advantage she got, purely from pretty privilege.
👏 👏👏👏 1000%!!
And she’s either that stupid that she’s completely oblivious to this fact or she knows this and is that arrogant of course she’ll never acknowledge it! 😡

Reactions: 8
She’s deleted it now, but there were a bunch of old YouTube videos Laura and Steph made on the KIC channel. In one of them they were talking about privilege and Steph said she wasn’t privileged, yes her parents bought her a car when she was a teenager but it was ONLY a Suzuki Swift 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s deleted it now, but there were a bunch of old YouTube videos Laura and Steph made on the KIC channel. In one of them they were talking about privilege and Steph said she wasn’t privileged, yes her parents bought her a car when she was a teenager but it was ONLY a Suzuki Swift 😂😂😂
Gross how povo! 🙄

So they're off to Fiji in a few days. Brace yourselves for the constant posts about Harvey being out of routine, Harvey having tantrums, Harvey sleeping terribly. But she's only sharing in case anyone else can relate and so they know they're not alone. 🙄

And the phrase "Holidays aren't the same anymore".

Reactions: 13
So they're off to Fiji in a few days. Brace yourselves for the constant posts about Harvey being out of routine, Harvey having tantrums, Harvey sleeping terribly. But she's only sharing in case anyone else can relate and so they know they're not alone. 🙄

Throw in numerous photos of her arse cheeks and I think that about sums it all up

• Haha

But she’s got her period as well guys! Life is sooooo hard for poor Stephie!! 😭🫠

• Haha
Throw in numerous photos of her arse cheeks and I think that about sums it all up
And a cringe high angle photo of her with flash on in bed, or post workout sweaty. Plus, a post about doing a #KIC workout and how convenient it is, because she’s still pretending that she has the body she has off 15 minute KIC workouts… sure Jan…

• Haha
She definitely chose Fiji for the Nannies. She might not sook so much on this trip because she can outsource Harvey the entire time 😂

Cue rant because Harvey doesn’t want to go with the nannies or kids club all the time

“We’ve CoLLaBoRaTeD with…”
Just say you’re a scabby bish and asked for a free holiday! 🙄🙄🙄

IMG_1208.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6