Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw / kic.app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that’s the Intercontinental Fiji off the list for any future travel 😂 if they can give rooms away free to millionaires, they clearly don’t want or need our money!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, that’s the Intercontinental Fiji off the list for any future travel 😂 if they can give rooms away free to millionaires, they clearly don’t want or need our money!
Haha yes, thought the same last night. It's one of my favs god damn it. It's bleeping expensive pisses me right off these people get to stay for free and a us dickheads that have to pay as regular returning guest might get a room upgrade.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Haha yes, thought the same last night. It's one of my favs god damn it. It's bleeping expensive pisses me right off these people get to stay for free and a us dickheads that have to pay as regular returning guest might get a room upgrade.
And the rich get richer! 🤬🤢

Reactions: 2
So their whole lives revolve around their phones and creating content, then they go on a free holiday which will again involve lots of phone time and content creating. Wtf poor Harvey - not much memory making when mums on her phone 24/7 getting shots of you playing in the pool

Honestly the money they have they could have treated him to a beautiful family holiday - no phones and lots of time connecting. She is forever complaining about missing him and wishing she got to be with him more 🙄

• Sad
The lack of cringey OTT PDA photos of her and Josh are noticeable. I feel like normally there would be a selfie of them kissing or something.

Reactions: 10
I feel you. Paramount House in Sydney was my favourite until I saw them giving away rooms to Leigh Campbell. Just can’t bring myself to give them any more money!

Reactions: 3
I bet Josh is in a separate room…with Harvey overnight 😂
Omg 100%. The way she’s posting it looks like they’re taking it in turns being with Harvey, while the other ones alone, instead of all three of them hanging out together.

Hoooold on a minute. Let me get this straight.

Harvey up from 1.30am, JOSH takes him out at 5am so you can sleep for a few more hours, but it’s YOU that needs some me time once you wake.

If my husband had took my son out so I could sleep, once I got up I would be taking over so he could go rest/sleep/ have some me time.

It really is just all about princess Steph isn’t it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hoooold on a minute. Let me get this straight.

Harvey up from 1.30am, JOSH takes him out at 5am so you can sleep for a few more hours, but it’s YOU that needs some me time once you wake.

If my husband had took my son out so I could sleep, once I got up I would be taking over so he could go rest/sleep/ have some me time.

It really is just all about princess Steph isn’t it!!
And then after she got to sleep, do a meditation and a workout, she dumps Harvey on one of the staff members. Not the brightest generally, but when it comes to finding ways to avoid H, she may be a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t leave my sleeping child with some random staff member near vast open water while I went to have a shower with my husband. What the duck

I wouldn’t leave my sleeping child with some random staff member near vast open water while I went to have a shower with my husband. What the duck
“Hey, I know you’re working right now, but can I please just leave my kid here, and you can be like a free nanny for me? Just because after getting to sleep in, do meditation and a workout, I really just need some ME time to have a shower. I know his my son and that shouldn’t really be your problem, but I am Steph Claire Smith, so you should just kind of work around me, thanks xx”

Also she said “we” needed a shower. I reckon Josh was asleep after being up since 5, and she finally was alone with H, and immediately offloaded him to that poor man for her shower:

• Sick
  • Haha
It’s hilarious ( but not at all) that she continued to leave Harvey asleep on that man rather than pick him up and put him to bed.

Reactions: 5
I know she's only showing snippets, but seriously looking like she's spending 80% of her time alone on this trip. Poor Josh, no wonder he doesn't want a bar of her.

Reactions: 7
Everything I had on my mind to discuss about her recent stories has already been said here 🤣

And yep here's the story whinging about Harvey's sleep. Keeping in mind she posted that story at 9pm local time. So a kid who had a big day nap (while left alone with a random man on the beach) is up past his expected 6pm bedtime so they give him an iPad in bed. And she's sooo bloody tired from her sleep in and meditation and ME time 😥

Reactions: 11
Who the hell films themselves like this telling a story? Body checking is gross SCS…

View attachment 3011838
My favourite part, was when she was trying to zoom up on her face, to show the rash, but it wasn’t working… a normal personal would film front camera, but she is incapable of not body checking and couldn’t resist the mirror full body film.

Reactions: 5