Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLeLe

I know I’m right 😛 too much time on my hands with furlough. Social blade spells it out.
Isn’t it funny she then started being a PT 2 months later. Planned, bought and cheated her way into the fitness industry. 😡

ActiveLeLe

Your last comment 😂
I’m just angry and annoyed frankly that someone who promotes themselves as health professional has flaunted and disrespected social distancing and lockdown to such degree 😡
All in her clouded judgement to have content to try and validate a bought following.

Zbrown

Great she can’t delete all traces of her breach of law and making money from a pandemic then. Her wee brain will have to tick over how else to dupe the general female public now. 😂🙄 she must be exhausted not having a steady flow of consistent clients and vocation. Striving for that ever IG famous being and getting so many likes or photos uploaded. What an effort what a life. Silly wee girl.

ActiveLeLe

Anyone follow or have any views on this girl.
Throwing this out there as her constant disregard for lockdown and social distancing has got my back up. Followed her for a good few months now and actually reached out to her regarding getting back to fitness, I may be entirely wrong though I’ve come to conclusion that she is a fake and regret my doing so now. I was advised to social blade her and she has a shocking reading, constant red data. Bought followers? Verdict?

Jenjen89

What do you reckon about her insta following? Pretty faking if you ask me the more I look into her page.
Honestly can’t stop laughing about that tattoo. 😂

Zbrown

She is irresponsible and insensitive to what measures others have had to go through to even open but she’s packing around a new dirty looking gym and also running a class making money out of a pandemic opportunity. Not my issue wit her. Mine is buying followed frauding companies and restaurants and always always pleading the victim. She isn’t qualified to be where she is she bought where she needed to be like so many others and speaks to her phone and dogs more than actual human. The threads will unravel with her she is so irrelevant she had to buy ig fame and muck in with other bloggers. Those that used to know her know what she is like and pity party she pleads all for relevance and likes and sympathy. Anyway sure time will tell. Her attitude to lockdown and travelling to the north coast with her dogs was a joke. But sure she has nothing else in life. Shame the yoga bird got tied up with her. She has under 4K followed and your woman has 23k (apparently) and get yoga bird has a better business and Instagram footprint. Funny that.

Zbrown

Yes her disregard of everything everyone worked so hard for but also... the blatant fraud of buying likes and followers and from what a fellow gym member said basing her while career on ripping a certain other colleague off. Wonder what they think or who that is or what happened? Is that why she had to move gym? It looks so stinking vile from her photos? Also why jump ship Stefanie??? Did something happen yet again you need to hop mates and a work place? Wouldn’t be the first time uhhhhhh???)))))

Also what is with the lack of likes and buying of followers? Any way to report it? Can anyone decipher social blade? Seems to be utterly embarrassing? As someone who knew her and friends of mine who did at her worst for what she was can it be reported ??? If maddens me more than ever like now!!!!!!!! I have a family friend starting out a business and is struggling online massively I see her gliding through smoke and mirrors and it’s frustrating! We all say it!!!! How did she get here??? How has she got anyone to take her so seriously lol but also very very annoying and upsetting for those doing it properly! Embarrassing

Last edited:

Sazqueen

Eh come on like, if you had nothin to hide why would ya need to make your account private? Guilt, found out, all unravelling 😂

Zbrown

No actually you are wrong. If you go back far enough on her page she has some wrestling stuff posted. I do agree however that she’s just chasing everything for some instant fame or likes. She seems everywhere. Premier trainer seems very far fetched.
Apologies.... hard to keep up at times whatever next with her & strange to focus on that small period in her career to quote on 😝😝

Zbrown

Just showed this thread to the lads in the gym. A full gather round my fone like, pretty unforgiving bunch, the place went into hysterics. They have been cutting her down for soooo long regarding Instagram if I’m honest like. The owner said she left straight up because she had 3 clients max like. They were like is the difference between a lifestyle coach and a pt mean you get no clients 😂
No doubt a laughing stock and also not tolerated by hard working PT’s who work hard for every like! I reckon 3 is 3 too many..... she seems to have to join forces with her latest soul mate to run anything with uptake. The fitness retreat day things at restaurants she did and the freebies she got to supply to customers were only given because she had 20k plus likes (fake) but still. She seems to want to rip off another female lifestyle I can help with your mental struggles who runs retreats up the north coast. Again very very dangerous territory to be advocating and selling and should always be left to the professionals. These girls honestly! If you were a decent successful PT you wouldn’t need to keep hopping about trying different shit and always thinking what can I do next.... your skill & talent & existing customers would ALL speak for themselves! They literally don’t know what to be at next & the motivational shite spewed from their mouths is just so cringe. It’s about fitness, let that talk & let that help aid whatever you’re going through in life! Your £80 plus retreats every 3 months will not fix anyone! Also.... anyone remember in lockdown SM ran an online thing and asked for ‘donations’ lolssssssss when most other PT’s were doing everything for free inline via zoom or IG in a pandemic & anything free could be found online by major worldwide PT’s anyway! I found that distasteful and down right begging! Using the word donation ... so it was a free program but donate what you feel I should get if you like my program?? You couldn’t write it you really couldn’t!!!!

Zbrown

She is a silly silly fool about to expose herself and her buying followers tactics and falseness open up to everyone now. Well done someone starting this debate and feed on her. Long long time coming although spoken a jig aloud in both the PR and fitness works. Trust me. She absolutely buys everything from followers to clients. (Friends, Idiots) Shocking behaviour and mistrust playing the girls in my past bullying card all the time and jumping all over female fitness bloggers to ride their social media wave. She has A LOT of skeletons and crap and and issues and this is only the start. Not even qualified to give anyone fitness or physical advice. None. At. All. A group of us who knew her years ago could literally shatter everything she cries to her followers. Anyone see how out of the blue she almost died from meningitis (never mentioned before) But sure we would be bullies then wouldn’t we or trolls if we ever mention anything they don’t like or isn’t ‘kind’ Shocking how she’s built this all up from nothing and from nowhere #wecantstoplaughing The truth will rear it’s head in time. Until then she gets free this free crap free run to appear as an actual fitness ‘professional’ and make money eating all this food yet never cutting it as an actual athlete 😝 Watch yourself Stephanie. Can’t cheat your way through life pleading the innocent.

Jenjen89

Quiet 🤔 they are obviously so obsessed that they read this. This fake is next after that dose Tiffany. Bullying card will be out before long...🤣

ActiveLeLe

So true. This was part of the reason that got my back up. Going for walks some 50/60 miles away and meeting people while there.
Did you notice getting the nails done also. Meeting up with girls to go swimming and basically hugging for photos never mind 2m distance. Sure there’s a post from yesterday covered in sweat standing side by side with another girl and not even 1m apart. Dumb, daft, stupid

Sazqueen

Yes your so right like, I remember her asking for donations for house workouts and giving out she was skint. Another case of deceiving people. They are proper adding up now. Then a matter of weeks later the new car arrives, no doubt that self employed bounce back loan has took care of that there 1. Il do some more hoking when I’m in the gym though I’d say she was just getting embarrassed with having no work or clients and thought she’d try her luck at another place.
Mountain post is no surprise, in the rush to insta post she can’t even get the place right.

Zbrown

She is constantly losing followers almost daily. She also had way more (purchased) followers a year ago so she has been on the rapid decline which is just such bad business, how embarrassing even when bought you can’t retain. She doesn’t know who to be it seems a swimmer, an iron man competition, a PT, a food critic, chef, sprinter, she tried to run daytime woman’s events, circuits & anyone remember the cringe beach event workout thing she tried to do last year and two people turned up. With a following that size you’d think she would be booked out, very suspect again. She really is a jack of all master of none and can’t focus on herself and her own business, always looking or see what others are doing and who she can jump on for traction and attention, how poor, but that’s her all over. To me the buying your way to ‘success‘ and also this constant proclaiming to help mental health without being in anyway qualified to do so angers me. Help people get fit and leave it at that for god sake but the greed and need to be relevant and copy everyone and anything else that looks to be a success for others in the industry is all she is obsessed with. We know she has had issues with friends (or lack of) and this type of behaviour for years and her social media just lays it all for others to see and figure out now. She is a shocking reflection on the fitness industry she just dresses it up with smiles & fake friendships, craving being instagram famous and a few lunges in her back garden. No wonder she was laughed at at her last gym. I’d love to know what they all really thought and who she was copying if anything then happened to make her leave??? We are just glad people are starting to wise up to her and her deleting that yoga crap in a wood the other day just proves she knows she has done wrong.

Zbrown

Someone who usually lives their life through talking to her phone is very quiet all of a sudden! 🙊 I would be starting to sweat too if I were her......big time! The chat on so many other NI women’s threads about her all of a sudden shows her game is hopefully up...soon! #accountability

ActiveLeLe

Are you aware of the piss bag saga ages ago? Attention seeking much 😂 How desperate
Yes it was the “piss bag” that suckered me in a bit as I kinda thought she was genuine and I felt sorry for her. Though the more I followed her the more it became apparent that she’s just craving attention. It was definitely OTT in an attempt to gain more traction.

So does foreign interaction give an account away as being a bought following?

Sazqueen

OMG remember that. Where are all those “friends” now. What a joke that was, drama for the gram. The more I read this thread the more I realise what a player she is.

ActiveLeLe

Nothing surprises me, it’s an obsession obviously and feels the constant need to prove herself which means she has to live her life through Instagram. If u had bought a following I bet you would be propelled to have to do the same to warrant the following. That Siobh.ohagan thread is not much different to this one, people are starting to call her out and asking her to prove herself.