Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zbrown

Anyone got a copy of the breach of socially distance antics that is making money??! Wish I had shot it!

The state of the gym she has suddenly moved to is disgusting

ActiveLeLe

OMG is she for real. Can not believe my eyes and how unprofessional this is. No distancing, no 1m gap. What are these people thinking. Everyone of them should be ashamed. Come on seriously.
E82E25B5-5C0E-4BB1-9E88-63C70A6AE5BA.jpeg

ActiveLeLe

It’s sickening, so many people have struggled mentally, with body image, weight gain and so due to doing what was required by the government for the greater good of Health.
Her mantle is Happy Healthy Confident, she’s certainly CONFIDENT enough to flaunt all the guidelines repeatedly throughout lockdown and post about it. HEALTHY, what’s healthy about having a group of girls with no social distancing, hugging and the likes, NOTHING at all, these are the things that are going to ruin it for everyone and spread this virus and cause us to suffer further with more potential lockdown measures to be put back in place.

Sazqueen

😳 OMG just checked out those stories, how stupid can you be. You are right, shocking all together. Those make all the other things over lockdown seem like nothing.

Sazqueen

Stories from today offering up coaching and stating lifestyle coach, wtf. Why does she speak as if she’s always flying 😡

I swear down she doesn’t talk like that in real life, it’s a put on. Thats why she has people back up like, sooooo annoying all the fake ness., Anyone in the gym or who she works with will know rightly.
Not a member at the moment & not sure when/if I’ll rejoin. Gyms are just the dirtiest places at the best of times & lot of members in there had trouble wiping down their sweaty equipment before Covid so I’m a bit wary of it all to be honest.
I’m gonna get back to Flex myself tomara. Have a few reservations though regarding the cleanliness with this Covid, hand gel and find a wee corner on my own hopefully. 🤞🏻
What did you make of that retreat SM ran last Sunday? Joke the state of them not distancing and all over each other in that picture.

Jenjen89

Oh that’s toooo good. I’m PMSL. What gym was that she worked at? Have you read any of the above, premier trainer? Did she train many people people?

Jenjen89

It’s a slap in the face for anyone that did use or give her free things/products. It’s just the kind, shameless, sneak off when called out. 🙄 can still watch on 2 accounts 😉

Zbrown

How frustrating for him. What a joke no wonder she had to leave she was clearly a laughing stock. There is never good or return in copying Someone how pathetic taking advice yes but to rip off someone’s hard work is the lowest form. It must be exhausting having to always look over your shoulder and rip off others! The wrestling thing made me laugh.... first we have heard of this new skill! And always a trainee never an accomplished sports woman with a respectable back ground in anything with longevity, award or merit. I think she might have serious issues worse than we thought. She can’t seem to settle on one thing she has to have a bit of everything or every gimmick going. Her advice on her latest stories is also wrong. My two sisters play hockey and also rugby and are mortified for her. She maybe needs to stick to aerobic type classes and the basic level of any generic PT as she is exposing herself on every level now and trying to swim with the big fish. The description on that YouTube channel is not only fraud it’s a slap in the cheek to any decent hard working experienced trainer or athlete with a passion to be individual and honest. She knows no bounds this girl.

ActiveLeLe

OMG the misspelt tattoo is far toooooo hilarious. 🤣
My back is up, I really don’t want my girls growing up thinking people like SM so be looked up to. Yes I’m sad 😢 I’ve been looking through her whole profile.
If you look into her account she must have starting buying followers around November 2016 as she was consistently getting max 30/40 likes if even to all her previous posts up until then and then they started jumping up into 100’s. Someone needs to call her out publicly.

Jenjen89

Stories from today offering up coaching and stating lifestyle coach, wtf. Why does she speak as if she’s always flying 😡

I know I’m right 😛 too much time on my hands with furlough. Social blade spells it out.
Isn’t it funny she then started being a PT 2 months later. Planned, bought and cheated her way into the fitness industry. 😡
You are so right you know. She must have bought to many followers to start with.

Jenjen89

“Student of the Year”
“Biggest flaunter of social distancing”
Still so funny her posting that retreat camp with everyone on top of each other and then all deleted. Idiot 😂 The insta crave for fame got her

Sazqueen

Couldn’t agree more about yoga bird, she will rue this one. Let’s go Hydro I see is the new tag get free hide out. She talked about how hard and out of her comfort zone this swim is she’s been sponsored for yet she’s on water slides. Taking it seriously 🙄 All for the content and attention on Instagram.

Sazqueen

It was a Fitness First gym about 7/8years ago maybe more, she wasn’t a PT at the time. She just took some classes. I think Les Mills ones, circuits and spin. Was so long ago though.
Connswater? I trained there for a while before I moved across.

Jenjen89

Attention seeking deceitful dishonest girl. God I’m so raging reading all this that we managed to get duped into giving her a free meal. Who really in the real world drives all that way and gets into a swimsuit at a waterfall for a photo? Wonder will she think as highly of herself when all the above is put to her?

Jenjen89

Yes in my experience most of the accounts with bought followings all have a huge amount of foreign likes interaction. India and Far East being the norm.
I spoke to Cathy M about this account and as soon as I said Steffieloves (her old mantle) she cut me short and said bought following, don’t touch. If I’d known a few weeks prior she would not have gotten a meal for 2 on us.

Sazqueen

I know her and also follow. She works out of the gym I go to. No way has she that following, she had next to no clients and was never busy. Ive done one of her classes/camps which only ever had a few goers each time and no atmosphere. She’s a laughing stock in the gym with most as she copies/rips this other trainer guy off to a T. It’s totally obvious and shameless, the exact same warm ups, exercises and order of them.
Yes i agree and have noticed her continuous disregard for lockdown also. 🙄

Cynic123

It was a Fitness First gym about 7/8years ago maybe more, she wasn’t a PT at the time. She just took some classes. I think Les Mills ones, circuits and spin. Was so long ago though.

Sazqueen

Typo noooooo f’n way like 😂 never noticed that ever. This will be a funny 1 for the gym. 😂 Picture is flattering no doubt about it 🤔