Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazqueen

Just showed this thread to the lads in the gym. A full gather round my fone like, pretty unforgiving bunch, the place went into hysterics. They have been cutting her down for soooo long regarding Instagram if I’m honest like. The owner said she left straight up because she had 3 clients max like. They were like is the difference between a lifestyle coach and a pt mean you get no clients 😂

Jenjen89

I work in hospitality and we were running a promotion so reached out to a few “influencers” and gave her and a friend a dining experience. She contacted beforehand saying she had a big following (the usual) and that she would do her thing regarding social media. Tagged post and story and we got absolutely no traction from her whatsoever. When you look at her post likes it all foreign likes. Pretty obvious fake following.
I’ve followed her to be nosey to be honest ever since and yes she is another girl who totally flaunted lockdown rules. Can’t believe those stories of hers from today. The height of stupidity.

Jenjen89

Yes she constantly ripped off this guy. The other trainers and clients used to have a wee laugh amongst each other. I’ve known-know of her for years, well before she got into Instagram. Always moving from group to group, never solid friends, why I’m not sure. Probably gets found out. She does not have an athletic background, we have run at the track for years with mum and SM turned up max 2years ago, never ever has she run a race. Now I see she proclaims she’s a “sprint queen”. This is totally why people fall out and ditch her. You watch the yoga gang won’t last.
This would add up, when you go back and look on her profile she has nothing posted running wise prior to just over 2 years ago. Has she qualifications to coach running or is she just whinging this also?
She’s actually nothing fitness prior 4 years, it was all food and dolly bird look at me shite up until then. I’m guessing she tried to be insta famous through food first.

ActiveLeLe

So knew it. Glad someone thinks the same.
Have you seen her stories from today? Mass group of people with no social distancing whatsoever. Absolutely disgraceful. Her mantle promotes “health”. I feel like reporting her, we are in the middle of a global pandemic and people are and have abided by rules for the greater good of our HEALTH and she is openly flaunting the rules and putting on Instagram. Utterly shameful.

Jenjen89

Eh 🤔 I see the “social gathering retreat” post has been deleted. Wonder what went on there 🤔?
I had a good nosey at a few older posts, has anyone seen the key holder post. Oh ffs grow up, posting something as hopeless as that. That’s like something a 12 yr old girl has on her Instagram.

Sazqueen

Yes, seriously what was that about. People don’t want to know that you have a piss bag. The comical bit though was her trying to train with it. Oh look at me, nothing will stop me training, not even having tubes stuck up my insides. All for attention, pure and simple. Cringe

ActiveLeLe

There should be some laws against accounts like this trying to con people.
How can you promote “health” and “confidence” if you are not even that confident enough in your own ability to have organic growth in your page and livelihood? Nothing on her page is educational or advice it’s just a mishmash of things she does

Sazqueen

Aye so right that, if you had nothing to hide why go private? Sprint queen and barbell lifter queen again, non stop jumping around 🙄

Jenjen89

Just caught up on that, honestly it’s endless. Let’s go on about how out of my comfort zone this swim is yet go and play on water slides.
Does it not get tiring for her constantly talking to Instagram and knowingly doing it that your actually not talking to anyone but your fake following? There’s something really fucked up in someone with the ability to do that.

ActiveLeLe

Wowwww just catching up with this. You would need your head looking into if you used her service. After her continued, prolonged, blatant disregard for public health through this pandemic where we all have had to struggle and tow the line and she has actually a full 12 weeks plus of posts and stories detailing her despicable behaviour.
Makes me mad tbh as I didn’t see friends and family for many many weeks. I most certainly will continue to follow her to watch this unravel.

Zbrown

8AC660D0-C3D3-41B2-8905-3A7C917C8752.jpeg

I’ll just leave that image and description right there 🙊🙊 now a wrestling trainee. Disgrace how she is described here. Mockery of those who are actually qualified and talented in a field and work hard to build a profile. How these people and companies are duped is shocking behaviour!

Jenjen89

Disgrace, I had to put all sorts of measures in place to open up over the weekend and to see this is just a slap in face for anyone who has taken the appropriate measures. So poor, disgusted. Surely some of her “huge following” would have had the sense to let her know how wrong this is.

Jenjen89

“Yoga bird” will rue hooking up business wise. 23000 followers and not even hitting 100 likes in her recent posts. She obviously thought SM would add value to her business due to the following she has. I’m afraid she has also been well and truly conned also.
I actually believe she has no confidence and this page is all about her own struggles rather than actually having the ability to give other people confidence. Pretty much all her posts are accompanied with a quote drawn and copied off the internet and posted.

Skeletons? Go on.....please tell?