Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK yes sorry I just never heard of that approach before .suppose the guidelines of these things change so often

Needs a new house so there’s space for her helpers with baby. Noel not allowed hike as she can’t be left alone. What the actual f!!!!

Reactions: 4
Needs a new house so there’s space for her helpers with baby. Noel not allowed hike as she can’t be left alone. What the actual f!!!!
My favourite was she goes to the gym twice a week, but he only goes to the park once? The more she shares, the more I worry.

Christ does she ever stop , she has all the help in the world and isn't left in ger own with her baby and she's still giving out about motherhood. She needs help
Oh jesus christ stefaine your not the first woman to ever have a child 😡 and you get significantly more help then most others - so to say there's an imbalance is absolutely muck

Reactions: 2
Christ does she ever stop , she has all the help in the world and isn't left in ger own with her baby and she's still giving out about motherhood. She needs help
Going to sound horrible but she shouldn't have a child all she does is moan she would put anyone off having a baby what she is doing isn't healthy and normal at all

Reactions: 7
‘the baseline assumption is that I am watching the baby at every moment.’ by her admission Steph is never alone with the wee one and spent a large portion of new born stage in a dark room unable to cop.

“when mothers are given the freedom to pursue their own interests and social connections, they are happier and more fulfilled.” She’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 1
She is such a negative, draining person. Being around her would be like having the sun blocked out. I don't know how her hubby and friends put up with it.

Reactions: 9
Putting a black out blind or any other kind of cover over a car seat can’t be a good idea?

I hate to say it . . . but I predict that things won't end well with the husband. He will surely get sick of it all.
Wife who is an absolute dose
I would reckon that he never gets to have a night out with his mates. And it will be like 2030 before he gets to go on another stag.
Working in politics, lots of ambitious confident young people who actually have the ability to function as an adult. Complete contrast to that dose at home.
It would not be beyond the bounds of possibility for something to happen in the back corridors of Leinster House . . .

Oh on other politics-romance related news I see that Christopher O'Sullivan (Holly Cairns Ex) has gotten married. Didn't take him long, him and Holly are not that long broken up.

I hate to say it . . . but I predict that things won't end well with the husband. He will surely get sick of it all.
Wife who is an absolute dose
I would reckon that he never gets to have a night out with his mates. And it will be like 2030 before he gets to go on another stag.
Working in politics, lots of ambitious confident young people who actually have the ability to function as an adult. Complete contrast to that dose at home.
It would not be beyond the bounds of possibility for something to happen in the back corridors of Leinster House . . .

Oh on other politics-romance related news I see that Christopher O'Sullivan (Holly Cairns Ex) has gotten married. Didn't take him long, him and Holly are not that long broken up.
It’s a very quick turnaround isn’t it! But back to the two, idk with what sadly happened with his first wife, the steady relationship might be enough. Terribly tragic really

It’s a very quick turnaround isn’t it! But back to the two, idk with what sadly happened with his first wife, the steady relationship might be enough. Terribly tragic really
So sad. What might have been.

Christopher O'Sullivan's new wife is gorgeous too, he definitely has a type !

That article was such drivel. She's all me me me. She fought hard to become a mother and has done nothing but moan since. I'd say Noel probably wishes she had a bit more maternal instict to be honest.

Christopher and Holly broke up late 2020. Is that a quick turnaround?

That article was such drivel. She's all me me me. She fought hard to become a mother and has done nothing but moan since. I'd say Noel probably wishes she had a bit more maternal instict to be honest.

I didn’t realise they were broken up that long!

I would think that’s quick enough to be actually married to someone else yeah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.