Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought a person with autism like hers would find it very difficult hooking up with random given need fir routine etc. Excuse my ignorance on the subject.

Reactions: 2
The best part of the interview was when Ryan said u seem really happy and she kind of smiled and said ya i am... I didn't get that vibe at all .saying after 7 months it's safer that ur not left alone with ur child isn't some one who is happy with life in my eyes
---
I would have thought a person with autism like hers would find it very difficult hooking up with random given need fir routine etc. Excuse my ignorance on the subject.
That was before her autism diagnosis tho so she was fine then .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would be quite anxious and worried about the situation if I were her husband or inlaws etc. I haven't seen the interview but is it correct to say she is never alone eith the child as she doesn't think she can be.....that is quite worrying to me.

Reactions: 3
I would be quite anxious and worried about the situation if I were her husband or inlaws etc. I haven't seen the interview but is it correct to say she is never alone eith the child as she doesn't think she can be.....that is quite worrying to me.
So so worrying! Her mother comes up from Cork, Noels sister comes up from Mayo, friends pop in other days and some days she rings Noel to come home from work. For someone who apparently knows everything, she's worrisome.

Reactions: 4
I just don't know how you can be coping if you have never been alone with your own child when you they are supposed to be in your care. She really needs to move past that, doesn't seem sustainable.

Reactions: 4
Did she confirm she's never been on her own with baby during the interview? Can't bring myself to watch it

Did she confirm she's never been on her own with baby during the interview? Can't bring myself to watch it
Yes she did. Said she hasn't been alone with her yet as if thr day doesn't go to plan ie the baby cries or doesn't nap at right time etc she finds it difficult to cope. Worrying....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She said its safer for the child.her brain when the child cries doesn't work cause loud noises affect her. The child effects her casue she can't do what she likes for herself she is so selfish it's unreal.dont know why she had a child surely she knew what babies did before she had one and knew the effects

Reactions: 11
The novelty will wear off, people have lives and will get bored being expected to be available. Especially as summer comes in.

All this ongoing support she needs with the baby must be very hard on the Mum and Noels sister. Just saying.

No supirse she has a fear of dogs .that poor child she will be a hypochondriac by the age of 5

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230429_073907_Instagram.jpg
I can't belive what I'm reading I've never seen anyone or heard weaning done like this . Where are the days of mash it up and eat it up . Sit there and watch ur child gag and say good cough she is not well
---
Screenshot_20230429_072532_Instagram.jpg

No more free gigs for her pay up lads

Last edited:
View attachment 2135704I can't belive what I'm reading I've never seen anyone or heard weaning done like this . Where are the days of mash it up and eat it up . Sit there and watch ur child gag and say good cough she is not well
---
View attachment 2135706
No more free gigs for her pay up lads
To be fair to her that's current guidelines that most nutritionists and baby weaning experts reccommend these days! I just started my little one eating and was shocked at what's available now compared to what I remember siblings and childrens kids a few years ago! It does say to let them gag and remain calm!😬

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2135704I can't belive what I'm reading I've never seen anyone or heard weaning done like this . Where are the days of mash it up and eat it up . Sit there and watch ur child gag and say good cough she is not well
---
If youre going to say things like this, you should really make sure you're not the one with the incorrect information 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.