Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And isn’t allowed to talk to her at events unless he warns her first. Sounds absolutely miserable
I feel like he's been through alot in his life, and is more like a carer than a partner.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she posted the name and profile photo of the woman who messaged her to disagree with her, but blocked out those details from the people who messaged her saying how wonderful she is. Absolute passive aggressive behaviour right there. And the woman's message was very articulate and balanced!

From her Q&A today I see she's the self appointed expert on CMPA, lactose intolerance, baby sleep, the housing market... Infuriating!

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she posted the name and profile photo of the woman who messaged her to disagree with her, but blocked out those details from the people who messaged her saying how wonderful she is. Absolute passive aggressive behaviour right there. And the woman's message was very articulate and balanced!

From her Q&A today I see she's the self appointed expert on CMPA, lactose intolerance, baby sleep, the housing market... Infuriating!
She’s an absolute useless mother. If she wasn’t who she is surely Tusla would be sniffing around

Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute useless mother. If she wasn’t who she is surely Tusla would be sniffing around
She is making out motherhood is shite 🤣 don't get me wrong it is so hard but the way she is going in about it makes it sound worse but she really does need to cop on be on her own with the baby
---

She took it down now was there but went back on and it's gone

Reactions: 2
Seriously this one is for the absolute birds. Someone needs to have a serious word with her, her behaviour is NOT normal but she’s trying to portray it’s very normal but society yadda yadda.
The one that got me was not going out for walks with baby until 3.5 months. I just can’t even get my head around it.

Seriously this one is for the absolute birds. Someone needs to have a serious word with her, her behaviour is NOT normal but she’s trying to portray it’s very normal but society yadda yadda.
The one that got me was not going out for walks with baby until 3.5 months. I just can’t even get my head around it.
Normalising crap like this is crazy.
Most new mothers are lucky to get 3 days of not leaving the house after giving birth.

Reactions: 5
Who the duck watches the news or oreachtas TV to calm anxiety 🤣 that has the opposite effect

She's found a way to stay relevant now just constantly giving out about being a mother. It's like covid she's like a dog with a bone. She won't stop now until she has something else to become an expert on

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Does she find any joy in motherhood at all? Why was she so eager to have a baby in the first place the selfish wagon.

Reactions: 7
I would of went of my rocker sitting at home getting out for a bit of fresh air is good for you and your baby even 10/15 mins I really hope no 1st time mother thinks what she is doing is good because it's not normal at all
---
Does she find any joy in motherhood at all? Why was she so eager to have a baby in the first place the selfish wagon.
Was going to say the same all she does is moan about it

I hate this woman child. The programme can’t cope won’t hope certainly sums her up. I’m fed up of society glorifying victimhood. Poor me, it’s so hard. She is the definition of privilege with her career, loving husband, inheritance and new home in Malahide. Not a true victim. Boo boo boo me. I’m fed up. She needs to grid the hell up stop moaning non stop and be somewhat humble. Her poor husband. He’s gone through hell and here he is flagellating to a womam child who is bandying about autism now as an excuse for her arrested developmentZ what’s worse is the pandering of followers and tvs media to her victim narrative. My hope is one day we’ll stop the victim glorying because honestly everyone is a victim now. She’s such a nasty person always ready to roar at someone she perceives as crossing her petty and pathetic boundaries. The loop earplugs, the morons congratulating her on getting through a baby fare when there are literal homeless families on the streets, women in DV shelters. I think I’ll save my admiration for ppl like that on how they are managing to get through their days

Reactions: 14
Yes motherhood is difficult but after the first few weeks of shock you get your head around it and get on with it. She is now trying to normalise that being a mother is a trauma. It might be for some yes but for the vast majority it is a rewarding experience. Really really hope she doesn’t have another. She’s not cut out for it.

Reactions: 5
She shouldn’t have had a baby if she wasn’t going to be able to take care of her And I’m being serious. We all have limitations in what we can and can’t do. If she can’t cope now with a baby whose needs are black and white she is never going to manage as the child grows and becomes her own little person

Reactions: 9
Luckily for Rori I think Noel will be doing a lot of the hard work. Stefanie needs to seriously up her game if she's going to survive the toddler years with her sensitivities to practically everything. Not able to be alone with Rori rings major warning bells for me. She definitely shouldn't even think about having another.

Reactions: 4
Luckily for Rori I think Noel will be doing a lot of the hard work. Stefanie needs to seriously up her game if she's going to survive the toddler years with her sensitivities to practically everything. Not able to be alone with Rori rings major warning bells for me. She definitely shouldn't even think about having another.
It's really sad when you think about it 😔 in my opinion i would say its easier now then toddler and wonder what is work says when she call to say he needs to come home long term you can't do that

She talks about the motherhood as if it’s a fact that everyone struggles like she has to adjust to it, but that they just don’t admit it or talk about it. That wasn’t my experience at all anyway, I absolutely loved those early months. The thought of going back to work and leaving my baby was the only part of it that I struggled with.
She’d put the fear of god into any pregnant person.

Reactions: 11
She talks about the motherhood as if it’s a fact that everyone struggles like she has to adjust to it, but that they just don’t admit it or talk about it. That wasn’t my experience at all anyway, I absolutely loved those early months. The thought of going back to work and leaving my baby was the only part of it that I struggled with.
Same. Find much harder now - they need feeding every day, and have a million activities. When all they needed was boobs and nappies it was lovely! But we’d probably be told we’re lying if we told Stefanie that

Exactly. It is true that some people will struggle, not every mother nor every baby are the same. If her messaging was more along the lines of "I, Stephanie, struggle because I have my own anxiety issues etc, and everyone will have a different experience personal to them".... I think I could get on board.

But she's fearmongering new or expectant mothers, and quite frankly I'd worry about her being alone with the baby.

Yeah You are spot on, that's what is most annoying about it. she thinks because It is her experience then its fact. I am the first person to hold my hands up and say I didn't enjoy the new born stage, I also had PND on my 2nd and honestly I found more joy than this one. Is it a big change , yes , is it a shock to the system , yes but you also get all of the good things that come along with it but stef doesn't seem to find any good moments, Its all about her and her autism. I've said it be before but I feel so incredibly bad for all these babies and kids that will grow up and be able to see all of the complaining their parents did about them, its going to be a whole new level of f*cked up

Yeah You are spot on, that's what is most annoying about it. she thinks because It is her experience then its fact. I am the first person to hold my hands up and say I didn't enjoy the new born stage, I also had PND on my 2nd and honestly I found more joy than this one. Is it a big change , yes , is it a shock to the system , yes but you also get all of the good things that come along with it but stef doesn't seem to find any good moments, Its all about her and her autism. I've said it be before but I feel so incredibly bad for all these babies and kids that will grow up and be able to see all of the complaining their parents did about them, its going to be a whole new level of f*cked up
The only thing she's found joy in is swimming, because she's a good swimmer 😂 Not even because the baby seems to enjoy it.

• Haha
Exactly. It is true that some people will struggle, not every mother nor every baby are the same. If her messaging was more along the lines of "I, Stephanie, struggle because I have my own anxiety issues etc, and everyone will have a different experience personal to them".... I think I could get on board.

But she's fearmongering new or expectant mothers, and quite frankly I'd worry about her being alone with the baby.
I really hope no new mother or someone pregnant thinks this is normal if stef said this is how in feeling ect but she is going on like everyone goes through this and its normal
---
The only thing she's found joy in is swimming, because she's a good swimmer 😂 Not even because the baby seems to enjoy it.
It's all about her she is very selfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.