Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her job now, answering questions people could just Google? She seems to spend a lot of time at it every day.

Reactions: 1
She seems like a very negative personality, I would find her draining to be around

Reactions: 4
This is why I can’t believe PJ Gallagher and her are friends. She’d drive you back into a dark place
Its a very odd friendship , but I think pj does just plod along with people and seems to get along with everyone, he is also good friends with suzanne kane and shes insufferable, hes a big sinn feinn supporter and shes a fine gael supporter different ends of the spectrum , I'd say he's just a nice guy and goes along with it.

Reactions: 6
PJ Gallagher and her are perfect partners. He comes across as jokey but his personality is exactly like Stefanie's. He hates being in public as well and goes to bed same time. I remember listening to him on a podcast once and he can barely go to the cinema. How he's going to cope with twins I don't know.

Reactions: 3
PJ Gallagher and her are perfect partners. He comes across as jokey but his personality is exactly like Stefanie's. He hates being in public as well and goes to bed same time. I remember listening to him on a podcast once and he can barely go to the cinema. How he's going to cope with twins I don't know.
Did I dream this, 😅but did him and Joanne mcnally have a thing

Did I dream this, 😅but did him and Joanne mcnally have a thing
A few years ago before she was big they had a thing, ,confirmed from a close source of both of them that I know :p Neither of them publicly confirmed it

Didn't know that.
Surprised that Stefanie even associates with him based on this :rolleyes: 😂
If you listen to any of his podcasts he talks about it

Anyway sorry for derailing there :ROFLMAO: Massive PJ fan I can't join in on the pj bashing lol

Reactions: 1
A few years ago before she was big they had a thing, ,confirmed from a close source of both of them that I know :p Neither of them publicly confirmed it

If you listen to any of his podcasts he talks about it

Anyway sorry for derailing there :ROFLMAO: Massive PJ fan I can't join in on the pj bashing lol
Can confirm also they were a thing. I too am a PJ fan so annoys me he hangs around with this dose!!

Reactions: 2
When did she say she was moving to Malahide? Feck me three story gaff there would set you back, she must have been in collecting a FF cheque today ! Didn’t she do PR for that anti abortion TD from Galway before .

When did she say she was moving to Malahide? Feck me three story gaff there would set you back, she must have been in collecting a FF cheque today ! Didn’t she do PR for that anti abortion TD from Galway before .
She’s still working for Anne Rabbitte

So so rude in her responses to that question box on the book. Why is she so defensive over a book? is it because shes actually wrong and she cann[t be wrong in her eyes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.