Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's jumping on the fat phobic band wagon now. Bit late to the party though. Has she ever had an original thought?. Also, why is it 'only right' that the next late late host be a woman. I've a few people who I'd like to see do it and they all just happen to be men. Surely it should be the best person for the job either way.

Reactions: 6
Is she ever going to mention that the only reason she and her civil servant AP salary husband can afford a new build with custom built furniture is cause she got given a house for free? The pushing brokers is wrong with the private maternity care when she’s not being transparent

Mentioning again that she still isn't alone with the child. Like I get having help early on as a new mother, but the child will be 16 and she still won't have been left alone with her.

Her grandmother
Maybe she got some proceeds of the sale but I'm 99% sure the house she's in now isn't her grandmother's. I remember them clearing that out for sale after she died. Plus it was in Castleknock.
---
And typo my ass, she got retirement age wrong and someone corrected her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mentioning again that she still isn't alone with the child. Like I get having help early on as a new mother, but the child will be 16 and she still won't have been left alone with her.
Her family and his family need to cop on their not helping she needs to learn to cope I no that sounds harsh but needs to learn that she needs to be alone with the baby

Reactions: 4
It’s not the grandmothers house, that’s in Castleknock and she’s not in that house, it’s the house her and her former housemate cathal used to live in as far as I know
That she owns from selling her grandmothers house

So still never been alone with 6 month old and doesn’t do the night feed. Her husband who is working outside the home does. That’s just not normal.

So still never been alone with 6 month old and doesn’t do the night feed. Her husband who is working outside the home does. That’s just not normal.
He also cleans the kitchen, comes home from work early when she calls him, and gets the baby used to things (like the pram) that Stephanie couldn't 'cope' with

He also cleans the kitchen, comes home from work early when she calls him, and gets the baby used to things (like the pram) that Stephanie couldn't 'cope' with
And isn’t allowed to talk to her at events unless he warns her first. Sounds absolutely miserable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.