Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
Thank you I didn't know there were 24 months in 2 years.giving it was the start of Jan 2020 lets jst say ,some more maths 24 months minus 9 months pregnancy( she only delivered a week early= 12 months left from the 24. one miscarriage at 12 weeks .12 weeks equals 3 months. 3months minus the 12 months = 9 months left where she had 4 miscarriages. every doctor/nurse recommends to wait a cycle to try again.she must be very unlucky or just a coincidence that's all over Instagram.funny the same happened when she became autistic was all over social media . All I'm saying is she craves attention all the time . She didn't have much time for sinead Kingston when she did the live with her in fact she was very rude to her
Seriously are you really trying to work that out? If she said she had miscarriages then I believe here.
I actually find your post distasteful.

Reactions: 13
How is a screen writer/goverment hack giving advise on swollen lymph nodes. Like stop asking her. madness. How does she know it was a real doctor. The mind boggles. It really does

View attachment 995353
What a dickhead.

If side effects in ANY WAY could be mistaken for breast cancer or cause someone to overlook breast cancer the ONLY acceptable response is "I'm not qualified to discuss your side effects or lumps under your arms/breast area. Talk to your GP".

What a narcissistic c**t. 4000 women with lumps in their pits getting told by that dickhead not to worry about it!

Who WHO is taking advice from that absolute gowl.

Reactions: 12

Lavendergreendillydilly

Stefanie couldn't be further from impartial. Doesn't she work with Terry Prone? Famed for spinning Bertie Ahern's financial discrepancies? Isn't her fella a FF spin doctor himself? She's got an agenda, make no mistake.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
She really is one gobshite everyone must fit into what suits her fuck everyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️😞
She is toxic, horrible individual - using autism to try and excuse rudeness all the time. I hate people who play certain "cards". Oh and she's a rubbish writer/playwright/whatever.

Ohplease1987

Really…. Do you know know that happens or you think you know that happen ? Inside scoop…?
No I know that it happens sadly .
---
She has his sister up to them 3 days a week .her mother then other days .and up and down to Cork the whole time and the child never is let down to mayo to see the other granny .... why cause his family is to big prob a trigger for her autism. But it's all about him compromiseing not her .it's her way or no way . God only knows when he last saw his friends cause no on is aloud to call over uninvited she doesn't like suprises ... cause of her autism. She is a pure drip .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

brandambassador

VIP Member
An absolute con!

Set up her ‘covid expert’ page to grow a following & manipulative political discussions disguised as help. Poor innocent people assuming she’s being factual & she’s on the FF payroll! She’s special needs alright but it ain’t autism. It’s the need for inflated self importance. Hanging around journos (she’s not a journo) and politicians while her partner is working for FF full time.. using her followers as an unassuming survey/audience. Sneaky dirty and dangerous

• Heart

Lavendergreendillydilly

This WAN. Her partner is political advisor to Fianna Fail. Her agenda is to make him and his employers look as good as possible, and also to get a political talk show or something like that, I'd imagine. She pushed out some false information about the mother and baby home records. She had the absolute cheek to position herself as expert on it, just like she does with Covid.. nothing more than a needy person with very low self-esteem. She needs people to think she's a beacon of knowledge.

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
She talks about the motherhood as if it’s a fact that everyone struggles like she has to adjust to it, but that they just don’t admit it or talk about it. That wasn’t my experience at all anyway, I absolutely loved those early months. The thought of going back to work and leaving my baby was the only part of it that I struggled with.
She’d put the fear of god into any pregnant person.

Reactions: 11

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
This response is such a cop out, so because she feels like she has to compromise everyday for herself that it's OK for noel to do all the compromising in the relationship. She doesn't even seem grateful just entitled
Gosh she sounds very self obsessed. She really seems to play the 'autism card' a lot.

Saz12345

She is and always has been a dangerous manipulative cow. If anyone knows Barbara Scully who writes for the Sunday Indo she called her out before on Instagram and said people like her who are self imposed experts on everything should be stopped.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I get serious psycho vibes from this one. Her voice alone creeps me out and she seems to be completely lacking any social awareness.
She's always struck me as being somewhere on the autism spectrum. Her social awareness seems very low like you said, and she's so obsessed with following rules.

Goujon

Chatty Member
Wtf is she on about. She grew up in cork. She didn't move to Dublin till her 20s .
Why does everyone on social media try to rewrite their history
To be fair if I grew up in Mallow I'd be trying to airbrush that out of history too . . . !

• Haha
When did she become the go to person for explaining every news event and how could someone not be embarrassed to send her multiple messages saying they don't understand the whole Gary Lineker story. Just bloody Google it if you're that thick.

• Haha

Ohplease1987

She said its safer for the child.her brain when the child cries doesn't work cause loud noises affect her. The child effects her casue she can't do what she likes for herself she is so selfish it's unreal.dont know why she had a child surely she knew what babies did before she had one and knew the effects

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Well in my own late diagnosis experience I find myself less willing to mask who I really am. I now wear noise cancelling headphones or ear plugs out and about. I no longer go where I don't want to, I fully embrace all my quirks and differences and make apologies where I've hurt people in the past, but no apologies for being my authentic self.
That's wonderful that you have a new found comfort in being yourself and long may it last!

Still think Stef is inauthentic and an attention seeker-completely aside from her ASD diagnosis, and evident long before that.