Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Contact naps. Why does everything need to have a name. She is the most condensing know it all there is and she knows fuck all

Reactions: 11

brandambassador

VIP Member
But why are people even using her as a source of information? Literally just look up the information yourself, it's all there online!
I can't understand how people like her have used Covid as a springboard for generating followers and engagement, she's not an expert in any sense. Are people really that lazy or foolish to rely on getting their information from a Sindo-FG groupie?
It’s the same dopes asking Sandra in the city if they fart when they are 5km from home does the fart break the 5km rule . If you take advice from anyone unqualified to give it you are the problem !! Stefanie Is an attention seeking fool who can’t even admit when she is wrong

Itsjustmesmee

Chatty Member
Honestly If I was her friends or family I would actually be worried for her the amount she goes on about hating motherhood. I don't think those anti depressants shes on are actually working. They might make her feel numb but the level of distain she has for being a parent is not normal. She needs to go back to her doc and switch that medication cause its not working.
And regards the comment about the friend turning up to the funeral, my god what a utter rude b1tch!! People that I hadn't seen or talked to in about 10 years showed up to my dads funeral and I was so appreciative of them that they would give up their time to show me that they were thinking of us and pay respects to my dad. I haven't seen or spoke to a lot of them again since but I will never ever ever forget who turned up for me when I needed it the most. Shes just horrible

• Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Honesty, to raise your profile by using Covid fear and the unknown of this crisis as your propeller, is just awful and dishonest.
She’s an absolute dose, getting famous off the back of a deadly pandemic.
And the worst part is the people that ask and use her information. I had a friend of mine send me her screenshot when the schools closed. Like, just read the news. It’s not that hard.
Im so thankful that this thread even exists, at least I know some people aren’t falling for the stef covid show.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Hey all, its funny how life works because just a few months ago i was asking her questions on her insta stories... then I was told by a friend that she just gets her info from the Virgin media guys twitter...

So I started looking at their twitters around Lockdown 3.0 time for inside info - Richard Chambers, Zara King and Gavan Reilly. I also saw a few RTE guys twitters.

I was delighted with these guys giving the inside scoop and even agreed with a podcast who called them heroes of 2020.

However, in the last few days I have found myself at odds with Richard and Gavan. My sisters eldest is autistic and she is struggling at the moment with this lockdown. I noticed Richard retweeting a story of my sisters friend talking about her situation on the SAME DAY that Richard tweeted about how we should not open up anything until we have 100% vaccination... Seems a bit hypocritical no?

Then my fiancé got laid off the other day, and it came out of nowhere (its more like a furlough but we have had to get a loan freeze). Things are grim for my family right now. My other sister is in USA and my mam cries daily about not seeing her grandchildren. My cousin was hospitalized with COVID, so i do not take it lightly but we have to acknowledge that lockdowns are harrowing.

However, I am starting to get a bit suspicious of the likes of Gavan and Richard. I even think Stefanie is more level headed. Something inside me has snapped and I realise that the likes of Richard and Gavan do not take ANY days off and go to work every day and are LOVING THE ATTENTION. They are extremely judgmental and inconsistent. Are they trying to just get followers with their exaggerated tweets?

Like one of Richard's tweets was that 200,000 people a day will get the virus after a significant amount of people get vaccinated. I am not messing.
That’s an interesting analysis..
we could ask ourselves some tough questions about gender roles too I suppose. The information is roughly the same but Gavin and Richard are not taking questions like herself on speed. Her engagement figures for regurgitating public information must be massive. Plus as mentioned, Gavin and Richard have full time jobs.
Stefanie is trying very hard to raise her profile by using a harrowing time for everyone.
She’s a screen writer who has self anointed herself as Covid expert.

Cupântae

Chatty Member
She's an absolute dose. Having said that if she doesn't want anymore children then that's her prerogative. I've had 17 miscarriages in my lifetime. I have one child. Not a hope in hell I would try again after I eventually had my baby

• Heart
  • Sad
I can't believe she posted the name and profile photo of the woman who messaged her to disagree with her, but blocked out those details from the people who messaged her saying how wonderful she is. Absolute passive aggressive behaviour right there. And the woman's message was very articulate and balanced!

From her Q&A today I see she's the self appointed expert on CMPA, lactose intolerance, baby sleep, the housing market... Infuriating!

Reactions: 10
All these podcasts must scare the shit out of women these days. All we hear is how bad and hard everything is. I know we only ever hear about extremes in most situations but I think women need to know that parenthood is mostly enjoyable too and worthwhile if that's what you want. Enough with the scare mongering.

Xena693

Doireann needs to stay in her lane. Don’t like Stefanie but who is that jumped up Garrihy to go calling anyone out? Doireann has made a living out of her Mammy and Daddy’s connections and (very badly) taking the piss out of other people. She exudes bitchiness which is probably why nobody can stand her, not even her own co-host, which just about sums it up when it comes to her.

googlefish

Her piece in the indo at the weekend was about people not being able to think critically. Isn’t that exactly what Stefanie capitalises on?? The fact that young folks on Instagram don’t check to see that shes on the government payroll when she says she’s giving non-biased info.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Again this is all about her agenda. Didn’t she already say she wasn’t having another baby so why is she so bothered? Remember any agenda she pushes is for herself. Covid vaccines, and she’s being paid by FF to do their PR, mother and babies she took the FF/FG side. Autism - let me create a whole new excuse for my personality & blame everything on autism forever more. Pregnancy? She chose to hide her after several losses -that’s ok she’s not answerable to anyone but she is not the voice of experience for the public system either. She wants to be interviewed on this so that she can get her miscarriage and private birth story out because she didn’t tell it at the time, Stef’s agenda is always Stef.

• Heart

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I'm sick of how bitchy this one is on her stories. Not one person asked her to take it upon herself to do these Q&As and she makes out like it's a complete inconvenience for her. She started doing these herself to increase engagement which will possibly get her name out there and land her bigger jobs! If it's that much of a chore for you just stop! So rude!!

googlefish

I’m not convinced. She ticks a lot of boxes for a not so popular disorder.

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
    Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

• Heart
  • Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
That is shocking. In sorry but regardless of what nuerodivergence she has, if she cannot spend a day alone with her child then she is not coping or capable of parenting. I'll be shot down for saying that but it's not normal or safe circumstance to be in.

Sam7989

So so happy to have found this forum, I actually think I hate her. So fake and full of false information, only out to make money for herself. Even journalist Barbara Scully called her out on giving out false information.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
That entire Sunday Independent magazine is absolute muck, and her writing is probably the highest brow column in it purely because it's rambling, pseudo intellectual bollocks rather than just blatantly selling shite. I think she's one of those that Irish media is going to throw at people for years even though there's minimal talent and zero likability such as Vogue, the Garrihys etc.

GW84

VIP Member
This response is such a cop out, so because she feels like she has to compromise everyday for herself that it's OK for noel to do all the compromising in the relationship. She doesn't even seem grateful just entitled
This is bonkers. The things she lists as compromising in life ARE NOT just autistic traits. I am not autistic, but I hate loud noise / music, not fond of phonecalls etc. My husband is not autistic but hates bad drivers. We both have different preferences for social outings etc.

She's just trying to make her annoying habits linked to autism.

googlefish

Fair play to Stefanie she seems to have been an amazing support to PJ Gallagher in the last few months while going through a lot herself in the last few years.
pity she contributed to massive anxiety to anyone watching her stories, publicly shamed people who met up with friends in line with restrictions and gaslit mother and baby home survivors in the same timeframe.

• Heart