Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
There should be private care in private hospitals. People with money shouldn’t get better care in a public hospital. She’s a privileged fool

Reactions: 9
She is using Autism as her USP and using it to push her "brand". Why is she on television and radio, I genuinely do not understand it. She is not engaging, nor interesting, and has no qualifications or experience worth noting. Its a mystery to me.

• Heart

googlefish

PS Stephanie, you should try being respectful towards others if you’d like to be respected yourself. This includes not treating people like idiots (eg explanation of prime minister), not gaslighting victims of abuse (mother and baby homes commentary) and not generating vitriol in our communities in this awful time (curtain twitching, neighbour reporting shite, eh videoing south William street and tweeting same). Chat your bosom buddy Terrie about updating your PR skills 😘

Get a PCR??? In a previous question she said PCRs can be positive up to a month after infection. Completely wrong advice 🙄🙄why do people trust her?
You can report misinformation on almost every other platform except Instagram. Which is probably why she posts her BS there.

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
Honestly if it stopped people sticking their nose in maybe it’s not that mental. Get those questions all the time, so annoying to constantly have to make up excuses. Don’t ask in the first place.

BucketsOfTea

I don't understand why she's actively pursuing a career that involves time in radio and tv studios all while finding it such a struggle to exist in the non-autistic world.

Wouldn't know enough to say whether she is autistic or not, but it's important for us to be inclusive and remember that people with autism can also be annoying doses too. Sometimes it's not the diagnosis, it's the personality.

• Haha
This one is an absolute headmelt of a girl. She has flown out to Dubai in the middle of surging cases. Absolutely no issue with this at all but she has claimed she is "high risk" and is ultra careful which lecturing people on what they can and cant do. Remember all the Q&A's telling people they couldnt go 1km out of their 5km and all that other madness? Now she is on holidays (while half of Ireland are isolating) reporting on the numbers back home. Get a life Steph. Youre an idiot.
Remember her telling people to phone the gards on their own neighbours! She is a dickhead of the highest order. Fitting her boyfriend is Fianna Fail - do as I say not as I do is basically the FF motto.

Loopyloz

Delighted for them lovely news after a hard journey.
Had to unfollow as the baby news and all the baby products and general stephsplaining is triggering while on your own long difficult IVF journey

• Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
What annoys me the most is the people fooled by her. They actually think she is an authoritive figure.
She’s just a spoofer and a government lick arse.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
she's actually just so rude, just appreciate the fact that the person is being thoughtful and stop "expecting" things from people. Shes worse since the autism diagnosis she just blames her rudeness on that but I actually think shes just a rude person anyway

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I dont think we are giving the VM guys a pass, and whoever briefly mentioned gender..... What!? This is a thread specifically for Stefani Preisner, not for people commenting on covid in Ireland!

The reasons I don't like Stefani and have unfollowed her is because I find her passive aggressive, I find her looking for praise for doing this "covid reporting" when in reality nobody asked her to and she is using her increasing number of followers to plug her own agenda, her facts are often incorrect, her answers to questions people for some strange reason send to her come across as though she is holier than thou, and she is painful to listen to!

Sam7989

And she's still going, posting absolute shite day in day out. God I can't sand her, anyone see the two of them on insta today like the great unwashed 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She shouldn’t have had a baby if she wasn’t going to be able to take care of her And I’m being serious. We all have limitations in what we can and can’t do. If she can’t cope now with a baby whose needs are black and white she is never going to manage as the child grows and becomes her own little person

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Didn't take him long to get over the love of his life for this yoke..
Are you saying that as some sort of grief expert? Or because you're projecting your dislike of Stefanie onto him? I'm sure if a friend or family member of yours went through something similar, you'd be delighted to see them happy again.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
She is such a negative, draining person. Being around her would be like having the sun blocked out. I don't know how her hubby and friends put up with it.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
The actual audacity to be still posting the Covid numbers here, advice that’s poor Plebs who’ve caught Covid can apply for Social welfare with an antigen test, while kicking it up in the lap of luxury in the UAE 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry