Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me the most is the people fooled by her. They actually think she is an authoritive figure.
She’s just a spoofer and a government lick arse.

Reactions: 9
It’s come to light on Twitter (Shane Beatty) that SP has done some public relations advice for FF Anne Rabbitte
cherry sue high lighted it on Instagram & a few others
So much for unbiased political opinion

Reactions: 2
What annoys me the most is the people fooled by her. They actually think she is an authoritive figure.
She’s just a spoofer and a government lick arse.
Couldnt agree more with this. I have zero interest in politics, so unfortunately Im abit ignorant. On multiple occasions this one has given incorrect "covid advice" and i just had to unfollow her as she literally appointed herself as captain bleeping covid to gain followers. Outside of that, if she had the like ability factor you would say something, bit she doesnt.

Reactions: 6
From Kate healys stories (whatkatehealydid)
She’s 100% right too, I don’t know why she’s thinks she’s exempt from criticism, she carries on as if she’s holier than though and has nothing to hide but she’s a corrupt as the rest of them

Reactions: 4
Is Stefanie going to address this in any way like a decent human being? I'm putting €6000 on no.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s as sly as you like. Let’s not forget her own grandma did very well financially as a pharmacist and when she passed away her estate was published and was well over the €1million mark

Reactions: 5
Really ? Interesting, where did you see that published?

Makes me laugh when she says support local promoting her cousin range and uncles car garage. Also said support Irish local pharmacy's and then tells people to buy their glasses off a massive cheap ass website in the US. Not supporting irish there.... Only when it suits.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see she’ll be presenting the today show with Daithi in May 👀 has she ever presented something before?

• Sick
  • Wow
Will be painful fawning all over Daithi.... RTE thinks she is the voice on millennials ... Please please dont dm me questions. 😂😂

• Haha
Getting sent products to review, she is going to go down the influencer route post covid?

Reactions: 3
Reading the tattle thread on someone you previously liked.

No more sure way to have yet another person ruined for you !

Reactions: 3
I hadn't seen a whole pile of her but I always enjoyed her contributions on the Today show, to be honest

Stefanie Preisner, virtue signaller extraordinaire! No, I wouldn’t say that ‘meeting’ with Geri Haliwell was in Ireland either. Funny the way she’s been so quiet on her stories isn’t it? She’s been too busy travelling but her excuse is that she has no news because there’s been no updates from the HSE because of the cyber attack. Not that I give a sh**te who goes where but after her preaching to everyone for the last year about Covid guidelines (which she’s definitely getting paid for by the Government in some way) it’s a little hard to swallow. Does she think she’s fooling people?

Anybody else would maybe keep the ‘meeting’ quiet but she just couldn’t because she’s such an attention seeker and needs people to see who she was meeting. So transparent and ridiculous

Stefanie Preisner, virtue signaller extraordinaire! No, I wouldn’t say that ‘meeting’ with Geri Haliwell was in Ireland either. Funny the way she’s been so quiet on her stories isn’t it? She’s been too busy travelling but her excuse is that she has no news because there’s been no updates from the HSE because of the cyber attack. Not that I give a sh**te who goes where but after her preaching to everyone for the last year about Covid guidelines (which she’s definitely getting paid for by the Government in some way) it’s a little hard to swallow. Does she think she’s fooling people?

Anybody else would maybe keep the ‘meeting’ quiet but she just couldn’t because she’s such an attention seeker and needs people to see who she was meeting. So transparent and ridiculous

Last edited:
Yah it's very odd behaviour, from some one who has spent most of the year "advising" people that if they can't explain it to a Garda then it's not essential. I doubt she would consider anyone elses screen writting role as something essential enough to travel abroad for, amazing how she does not get pulled up on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.